738 users online (87 members and 651 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

IL - Kristine Gilford, 35, pregnant, murdered, Villa Park, 26 May 2010

Manhunt On After Pregnant Woman Slain In Villa Pk.

Police Seek To Question Eric Gilford, Who Might Be Related To Victim

Police are searching for Eric Gilford, 31, after a pregnant woman was stabbed to death in Villa Park. Authorities said Gilford might be related to the victim.

She was five months pregnant when she was stabbed to death at a friend's apartment in Villa Park and her toddler might have witnessed the whole thing.

<snip>

Witness Lisa Wood said, "A little girl came running outside talking about her daddy stabbed 'em, her daddy stabbed 'em. I said, 'Are you okay?' The little girl was full of blood."

Full article at link:

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/villa.p...2.1717693.html
    Last edited by Salem; 08-06-2010 at 04:25 PM.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Police are looking to question Eric A. Gilford, 31, of Downers Grove. Police said he might be related to the victim. He is described as a 6-foot-4, 210-pound white man with brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen driving a black 2008 Dodge Charger with military license plates of 41279US.

Anyone with information about the incident or Gilford's whereabouts is asked to call Villa Park police at (630) 834-7447.

Picture of man wanted for questioning.

both from above CBS2 link
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

May 26, 2010 (VILLA PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- A search is under way for 31-year-old Eric Gilford in connection with the death of his pregnant ex-wife.

a little more info, short article at link:

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sec...rticle-7464491
    ~JMO~

Witnesses say the woman's young daughter was with her at the time, saw everything and ran for help.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news/crime/villa-park-pregnant-woman-stabbed-eric-gilford-20100527

Clearly this child knows who her daddy is. What a POS to do this to his ex wife and in front of his child, if he actually did this. (We all know innocent until proven guilty).

I hope they find this SOB quickly!
    ~JMO~

He's got a military license plate? It must be a government car. I wonder what's up with that.

Crazy...Hope they find him. Downers Grove is my home town.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...all&ref=search
    Gilfords facebook.

Awww . . . his fb page shows him with a beautiful pregnant woman and a little girl. Looks like he's a Petty Officer 1st Class in the Navy. I still don't understand why he has military plates on his car.

According to this article:
    On his Facebook page, Eric made a reference on May 22 around 10 p.m. about a situation involving his wife:

"The police detectives found my wife living at her physically abusive ex-boyfriends house." http://www.wgntv.com/news/wgntv-vill...,6020539.story

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    Awww . . . his fb page shows him with a beautiful pregnant woman and a little girl. Looks like he's a Petty Officer 1st Class in the Navy. I still don't understand why he has military plates on his car.

According to this article:
    "U.S. Navy Veteran License Plates may be issued to any Illinois resident who participated in the U.S. Navy."
    http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/de...y/navyvet.html

Interesting comment on his fb page. The news is reporting the victim as his ex wife, and he is still refering to her has his wife. Hmmmm. I wonder if the media had that mistaken or not.
    ~JMO~

My guess is they are still married. Just a guess though based on the fact his FB status went from 'in a relationship' to 'married' back in March. That would be a very short marriage if they are already divorced. Then again it appears they only started dating (according to fb) in January so I guess if the marriage happened that fast it's possible the divorce could have as well.
    Last edited by Kitty Kat; 05-27-2010 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Because I can't spell :D

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kat View Post
    "U.S. Navy Veteran License Plates may be issued to any Illinois resident who participated in the U.S. Navy."
    http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/de...y/navyvet.html
    I believe that badge he's wearing in his fb pic is a Navy Recruiting Command badge. Being a recruiter would explain his government plates.

Or it could be a Recruit Division Command Gold Wreath Award. He could be an instructor at the training base at Great Lakes, IL.

Last edited by STEADFAST; 05-27-2010 at 11:53 AM.

I did some digging and found some wedding photo's dated 02/26/10. I don't want to add a link because there are photo's of minor children in the pics.

His wife is no longer listed in his FB friends...... I wonder if the ex is her daughters father?

They sure did not know each other long before marrying.

I hate to say this, but I wonder if he will be found deceased. I just have that gut feeling.

What a sad situation.
    ~JMO~

Just showed his picture to my husband on his way out the door. He couldn't comprehend why a Dodge Charger would have Military plates
    'unless he just picked up his car that was shipped from Germany'.

Anyway, he'll keep an eye out on the road as we're in Illinois.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Witnesses say the woman's young daughter was with her at the time, saw everything and ran for help.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news/crime/villa-park-pregnant-woman-stabbed-eric-gilford-20100527

Clearly this child knows who her daddy is. What a POS to do this to his ex wife and in front of his child, if he actually did this. (We all know innocent until proven guilty).

I hope they find this SOB quickly!
    i dont think the little girl is lying, so i dont really believe in innocent till proven guilty in cases like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Interesting comment on his fb page. The news is reporting the victim as his ex wife, and he is still refering to her has his wife. Hmmmm. I wonder if the media had that mistaken or not.
    i think this is part of the motive. he still saw her as his wife in his twisted reality. maybe when he finally realized he had no chance with her, he decided no one could have her.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast