RIP-Actor Gary Coleman has passed away 28 May 2010

"Wutch you talkin bout, Willis?"

I know I am horrible and I'm going to burn in hell for saying that. I am sorry this poor guy is hurt. I always feel bad for this guy and all his troubles. I had to say it though.

Don't feel bad Filly. That's what everyone remembers when the name Gary Coleman comes up.

The headline says he's in the hospital as a result of a fall, but the article doesn't really say anything about a fall. I know Gary and his wife have had a violent relationship. I hope the fall wasn't the result of a domestic dispute. Jmo, and I apologize for saying this but I don't get a good feeling about the woman that he married.

I have read about the violence in his life too, plus the man has had kidney disease all his life. I feel bad for him having so many problems. Now this brain thing.

May he get better.

Bret, now him.

Best wishes Gary..

Goz

This is so sad. I've been following Gary Coleman for years. It just seems that both he and Dana Plato were cursed. I pray for him and his family.

Fox news reporting that hospital confirmed death at 12:05 Mountain time today.

Gary Coleman- dead at 42. Apparently by brain hemmorage. Sad.

remembering what bret and trump said now.

'80 percent dont even reach the hospital' :(

rip gary

I just heard this on the news.

Wow. :(

RIP Gary

RIP Gary. I'm sorry your life had to be such a struggle.

Bless his heart. He had a hard life. Rest in Peace Gary. You gave us laughter and smiles---a life well lived if too short.

:rose:RIP Gary - Thanks for the memories!:rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back