1191 users online (246 members and 945 guests)  

Websleuths News

Rapper 50 Cent's SHOCKING, Unbelievable Weight-Loss Pics

IF this is 50 cent, I want to say my God, WHAT DID YOU DO?????? This looks like a depressed anorexic...he looks SO much happier/better in the before pics...

http://www.comcast.net/video/50-cent...st/1505553577/

The video says it was a liquid diet for a movie role-he dropped to 165 lbs.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Wow, thats alot of pounds, he looked awful, but I guess thats what the role called for.

Liquid diet and 3 hours of treadmill a day... such drastic measures and rapid body change can't be good on the heart and other organs.

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    The video says it was a liquid diet for a movie role-he dropped to 165 lbs.
    165 that's a lot of weight, how much did he weigh to begin with? Maybe they meant 65 lbs.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

He is dedicated to his craft. May not be healthy, but he is young and I'm sure had Dr.'s on call.

I commend him for his pursuit of his passion.

(He does look awful). Can't wait to see the movie.
    Bless the beasts and the children
    For in this world they have no voice,
    They have no choice.

I’ve gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    كلي

Quote Originally Posted by legalmania View Post
    165 that's a lot of weight, how much did he weigh to begin with? Maybe they meant 65 lbs.
    It doesn't say he lost 165 lbs. He lost down TO 165lbs.

Wow, I am not a huge "fitty" fan but that shows serious dedication to this part he is going to play. I have to respect someone who shows that much dedication to a craft that isn't even their main career. I wish him well with this part and hope he is under a doctor's care for this weight loss and later when he puts it back on. Rapid loss and gain like that can be really dangerous to your long term health if not done properly, and under expert supervision.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Done all the time in Hollywood - no biggie. Look at Ethan Hawke and Renee Zelweger -- they both lost a lot of weight for movies.

Fitty seems to be back on track

Quote Originally Posted by legalmania View Post
    Our local news was reporting this morning he was 230 and dropped to 165 to play the part in a movie of a football player who gets cancer.
    There is Good Grief. Just ask Charlie Brown.

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    Done all the time in Hollywood - no biggie. Look at Ethan Hawke and Renee Zelweger -- they both lost a lot of weight for movies.

Fitty seems to be back on track
    Yes, not only has Renee lost weight for roles, but she packed on the pounds for the Bridget Jones movies.

I agree it's done all the time, but I think losing that much in 9 weeks is a bit much. To me, that is shocking.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

I pretty sure when he was shot in the face in 2000 they said he dropped even more weight then that.