2010.05.28 ~ Art Harris the Letter Misty sent to Chelsea

grandmaj

Former Member
Reaction score
In a letter to her sister in law, Misty Croslin says police may have searched the wrong dock for Haleigh’s body, she says.

We all recall the dramatic trip to the St. John’s River, where detectives lead Croslin out to the dock, only we didn’t know why — until The Bald Truth revealed what her lawyer and family members confirm she wrote Chelsea Croslin in a recent letter from the St. John’s County Jail.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/05/28/exclusive-wrong-dock-searched-for-haleigh-body/#more-4390

from the above link
But he believes Misty may be confusing the dock from the one she claims Tommy pointed out to her one day when they were walking near the water as the dock he watched cousin Joe Overstreet use to dump the body into the St. John’s River early Feb. 10, 2009. “I think the police actually have the right dock, but that Misty was confused and just didn’t remember it right, he tells me.

In the above jail video, Hank Croslin Sr. tells his daughter mistakenly that we had obtained the letter.

We did ask Chelsea for a copy, but she declined, saying she hoped to swap it for a car from bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla, so she could take husband Timmy to work and her kids to school. “I don’t want money for it, just a reliable car,” she says

Not one of these players are thinking about HaLeigh..:furious:

How dare Chelsea hold this letter hostage? She will release it if she gets a reliable car??? Not money, just a car! :banghead:

I don't know what planet these players are all from. A child's remains are in the balance and they want to play, LETS MAKE A DEAL! Never give them anything but a stiff jail sentence for obstruction of justice, JHMO

Justice for HaLeigh

Oh, just a reliable car. That's all. It's not like she's trying to make a few thousand by selling it to some gossip rag. Yeah. No big deal. It just has to do with a missing child. Ya know, the one who's name is tattooed on her ankle or whatever. That missing child. Yeah. She loooooooves Haleigh so much she tattooed her name on her ankle. Now she holds a letter that she wants a car for. End sarcasm.

Dear Chelsea,
You look like an (something). If you want a car, save up money and buy one like everyone else in the world. Stop trying to get free hand-outs. The police already have a copy of your letter. Everyone already knows Misty is a liar. Your letter is worthless. It will all come out when an arrest is made and Sunshine laws kick in.
Love,
Me

from the above link

Not one of these players are thinking about HaLeigh..:furious:

How dare Chelsea hold this letter hostage? She will release it if she gets a reliable car??? Not money, just a car! :banghead:

I don't know what planet these players are all from. A child's remains are in the balance and they want to play, LETS MAKE A DEAL! Never give them anything but a stiff jail sentence for obstruction of justice, JHMO

Justice for HaLeigh

Well there goes my very last ounce of disgust. :woohoo:

Even Leonard must be disgusted, if he hasn't come up with a car.

Geeez. These people.........

They are all beneath contempt and nobody should be surprised. It's par for the course with these people. Personally, I always felt she was just as bad as the others -- perhaps slightly better at hiding it.

This brings up many emotions. First, I'm hopeful that the dock may have been the wrong one. Which leaves me frustrated, too. LE performed an exhaustive search that brought JH to tears -- and it was off the wrong dock?!? I'm angry that CC thinks it's ok to hold this letter that may contain information about a missing/murdered child and disgusted she thinks it's ok to SELL it.

There are just no words to describe this clan. No words at all. Linsy may be the only smart one.

Haleigh,
I'm so sorry you had to be born into this family and be subjected to the Croslins. You never had a chance. Please watch over your brother now and protect him from these soulless people.

I think Chelsea is a (something) for trying to sell the letter, but I can't imagine there being anything meaningful in it anyway. I 'm sure LE has already seen it, and if not a warrant would net them that letter anyway.

.......so Chelsea just hold on to your letter, it'll give you something to read while taking the bus! :dance:

ETA: I am pretty sure Chelsea thinks she can sell the letter, because it worked for them in the past. I think AH is confused in his article, I think the letter Hank is talking about with Misty is the one we have already seen, and Timmy admitted in a phone call that he sold to bail Hank out of jail.

I thought on another show Art said he had the letter?

I think any money made off of poor haleigh should be placed in a trust fund for her little brother, lord knows he will need it. Maybe even towards another search for the slightest chance haleigh is still alive!!! Time to WAKE UP people. A car? Take a bus and get a job!

Chelsea said it was “tearing me apart. I felt like I was close to a nervous breakdown", so she told Misty to write it down, and now Chelsea's trying to bargain. What happened to being torn apart and having a nervous breakdown over Haleigh? :rolleyes: Poor Haleigh. :shakehead:

It just gets worse doesn't it -- no one cares about Haleigh in that dysfunctional family. She wants to trade the letter for a car? OMG - just when I think I've heard it all. I can't take it anymore.

And why doesn't LE have the letter (or do they). I say ignore the (something), and the letter will come out soon enough. LE won't let her keep it, and we'll see it eventually. I pray everyone involved - from rag mags to Leonard ignore her request.

A car - I want to laugh, but I feel like crying instead.

MOO

Mel

I think we have to remember here, that Timmy, Tommy, Lindsay & Chelsea knew of HaLeigh for 4 months before HaLeigh's Ambert alert went out.

THat is only 120 days...I am sure there is no special attachment with HaLeigh, or that they know anything about her other than Misty dates HaLeigh's dad . Therefore, there is NO ounce of ANYTHING from any of these people.

Oh, just a reliable car. That's all. It's not like she's trying to make a few thousand by selling it to some gossip rag. Yeah. No big deal. It just has to do with a missing child. Ya know, the one who's name is tattooed on her ankle or whatever. That missing child. Yeah. She loooooooves Haleigh so much she tattooed her name on her ankle. Now she holds a letter that she wants a car for. End sarcasm.

Dear Chelsea,
You look like an (something). If you want a car, save up money and buy one like everyone else in the world. Stop trying to get free hand-outs. The police already have a copy of your letter. Everyone already knows Misty is a liar. Your letter is worthless. It will all come out when an arrest is made and Sunshine laws kick in.
Love,
Me

:clap::clap::clap:

Chelsea said it was “tearing me apart. I felt like I was close to a nervous breakdown", so she told Misty to write it down, and now Chelsea's trying to bargain. What happened to being torn apart and having a nervous breakdown over Haleigh? :rolleyes: Poor Haleigh. :shakehead:

BBM
It followed any moral character she had out the window!!:furious:

I personally think it is high time for investigators to make another trip to MA for some hard hitting interviews of these people...I have always felt that Timmy was also involced that night and I think that CC knows exactly what went on that evening...Time to take of the gloves and starting hitting hard with these people...In my opnion they could all be locked up for one thing or another, It is high time to put an end to all of this.

Stop the name calling now. The next one and any others are going on TO. Think before you post.

I personally think it is high time for investigators to make another trip to MA for some hard hitting interviews of these people...I have always felt that Timmy was also involced that night and I think that CC knows exactly what went on that evening...Time to take of the gloves and starting hitting hard with these people...In my opnion they could all be locked up for one thing or another, It is high time to put an end to all of this.

This deserves much more then HTLB (hit the thanks button), this is also my opinion. WHY is Timmy afraid he will be arrested if he goes to Satsuma? And why is a grown man called Timmy?

Misty claims (on tape to her Dad) that she did not send a second letter to Chelsea but, if she did, LE knows about it and probably has a copy of it. I sure hope no one pays in any way shape or form, for a letter from Chelsea because if the letter is valid it will come out soon enough and I would not put it past CC to have written the letter herself. Personally, I would rather wait longer for bonafide information than have something put out now that could be just another red herring. It's so sad that none of these people care enough to try to help the investigation; instead, they go out of their way to derail it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back