1078 users online (232 members and 846 guests)  

Websleuths News

up north

GA - Anastasia Tarik Hill - 15 years old - Ellenwood - 5 March 2010

Henry County Police Seek Missing Teen
    Updated: Friday, 28 May 2010, 10:34 AM EDT
    Published : Friday, 28 May 2010, 10:34 AM EDT
    MYFOXATLANTA STAFF/myfoxatlanta

HENRY COUNTY, Ga. - Henry County police are seeking the public's help in locating a missing 15-year old teen.

Henry County police are looking for 15-year-old Anastasia Tarik Hill, who was last seen on March 5 at her residence in Ellenwood.

Officials said leads they have investigated have turned up nothing.

Witnesses have reported seeing Hill in the area of Fulton Industrial Blvd in Atlanta. She may also be in the College Park area, police said.

If anyone has any information on the missing teen, they are urged to call the Henry County Police Department at 770-288-8256.
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 01-31-2012 at 06:30 PM.

Atlanta GA
    What? Are they just now getting around to asking the public for help?

A week before she was last seen she was sick and felt "like $hit", according to her MS profile.

Interesting that her status (or whatever you call it on MS) is:

=)..lost my way..(=

Hope she is okay but almost 3 months doesn't sound good. I wonder what her home life was like - any reason to run away? An older boyfriend that mom and dad didn't approve of? Bullying?

As for the news, a search of her name comes up with MS links or links to crime forums and that is it. So sad. I wonder if LE has chalked her up to "runaway" from the start.

Search ongoing for Ellenwood teenager

The grandmother of a teenage runaway is pleading for her granddaughter, who left more than three months ago, to return home.

“I’m not mad at her, but I just want her to come home, so we can see what the problem is, and fix it,” said Valencia Hill, 52, of Ellenwood.

Her granddaughter, 15-year-old Anastasia Hill, reportedly ran away from home March 5.

Valencia Hill lives with Anastasia, the teen’s mother, and two younger siblings. Hill’s grandmother said she last saw her granddaughter two days before Anastasia’s 15th birthday. Grandmother Hill said when she went to Anastasia’s room to check on her, the teen’s bedroom window was open.

More: http://www.mycountypaper.com/henryne.../95925449.html

up north
    Email sent to Atlanta Crime Stoppers. Will post if I hear anything back.

Remains found in a wooded area in Henry County have been identified as belonging to a teenager reported missing nearly two years ago, police said Tuesday.

Anastasia Tarik Hill was reported missing March 6, 2010, the day before she turned 15 years old, Detective Thomas Stott with Henry County Police told the AJC. Hill was last seen at her Ellenwood home, her family told police.

so sad...

Northern Ireland

R.I.P. Anastasia.