1131 users online (225 members and 906 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2010.05.29 ~ Tommy and Lindsy video ~ Early April

http://audio.thesky973.com/m/video/3...m?pageid=28469

Wow, Lindsay has really had it with Tommy. This is a must see video.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    I could only take about five minutes of the frustrating call and will look forward to comments from those who can stick it out

What I want to know is why these people took so long to release this tape. It has been talked about since the release of the last ones and was on the same bunch.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

Landsy: "you are a married man, you should have been home with your wife, not hanging out with your little sister".

Lyndsy says Tommy and Misty can be the perfect incestuous family right around the 18 minute mark.
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

Austin made 1/3 of the amount Lindsy had to her name when she got to the jail for the phone call....she spent her last $6 at the discount store to get a pair of pants so she could talk to Tommy. Austin earned his money by losing a tooth. It comes to mind that we probably start our children believing in 'money for nothing' at a very early age. Wonder if Austin gets to keep it.

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    Lyndsy says Tommy and Misty can be the perfect incestuous family right around the 18 minute mark.
    Whooops! there it is!

(I'm not listening...was spoken as an insult or a realization?)

She is so mad and hurt, I feel sorry for her. He keeps asking her why she is acting so hateful its like DUH don't he know?
    My grandson Lucas born 12-31-09

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Peel View Post
    Whooops! there it is!

I think as an insult she was being a smartie
    My grandson Lucas born 12-31-09

I really feel for Lindsay. I hope she walks away and never looks back. She seems like she is a good mother, and she really deserves so much better.

She's young. She needs to go to school, get a job, put the wasted 'Croslin Years' behind her. She needs to follow her instincts.

She will have a few tough years getting it all together, but if she doesn't get out of that family, she will have a tough rest of her life. And, her kids won't have a chance.

Tommy can't see past his own wants, past his own jail cell. He has little empathy for the situation that Lindsay has been left in. He will probably never grow up. She already has.

Run, Lindsey, Run.............................
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

OK well now I am furious after hearing her comments about the dog!!! She hates the effing dog, she only lets him out to go pee and then she locks him back up all day!!! OMG where is she living because I want to call animal control! It is not that poor dogs fault that his owner is an a**hole!
    Forgive me but my heart & soul lies with the innocent, which in my eyes is animals and children!!!

(I sent emails to the station & JVM who is an animal advocate...maybe someone will look into the poor puppy!)
    Last edited by karma-girl; 05-29-2010 at 01:50 PM.

She also mentions that Tommy and Misty are perfect for one another, they can be a little incestuos family!!!
    Her son is playing video games that is similar to Grand Theft Auto !
    She is sitting there calling TC a liar and telling him how angry she is with him while her son is there and he comments that he is mad at daddy too! OMG what is with these ppl!

Quote Originally Posted by karma-girl View Post
    OK well now I am furious after hearing her comments about the dog!!! She hates the effing dog, she only lets him out to go pee and then she locks him back up all day!!! OMG where is she living because I want to call animal control! It is not that poor dogs fault that his owner is an a**hole!
    Forgive me but my heart & soul lies with the innocent, which in my eyes is animals and children!!!
    I feel the same way that you do. I am absolutely appalled.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Peel View Post
    Whooops! there it is!

I am going to go back and listen to it all again. Reading between the lines I think it might have been a question on the LDT that he failed. She says he should not have been running around with his little sister, which makes me think she is talking about that night and she goes into about him telling her to tell Misty all the time that he loves her.
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

Quote Originally Posted by karma-girl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Montana View Post
    I feel the same way that you do. I am absolutely apalled.
    I am seriously hoping she was only saying that to hurt Tommy, and that is not what is really going on.

I'm hoping that she said that because the dog is Tommy's dog, and she is trying to show him all the stress and responsibilities she has been saddled with, since he once again got himself locked up in jail.

They are married, yet she is the one left to deal with everything. All because of his stupid, selfish and completely unnecessary actions.
    She is left to parent three young children all by herself, because he is again locked up. On top of that, she is having to struggle to make the rent and utility bills, knowing there is no money. She doesn't even have money for gasoline. She is struggling, and she has nothing. Not even her husband.

I do hope someone goes over there to check on the welfare of that dog now, but I wouldn't be surprised if she said that just to 'get to him'. Passive aggressive behavior. I hope.
    Last edited by smart blonde; 05-29-2010 at 01:31 PM.
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast