875 users online (142 members and 733 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 85 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #28

Please continue here:

Link to thread #27

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94013"]NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #27 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
    Last edited by Salem; 11-07-2010 at 12:48 AM.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Thanks for the new thread Cubby!

I hope we see some progress in the case.

We are still here for you Shaniya! We will never forget.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/...1768?sac=Local

Shaniya's dad to speak at June 12 program

The father of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis is expected to return to Cumberland County next week to speak at an awareness program in remembrance of his slain daughter.

Bradley Lockhart and the nonprofit group GOTDAD will serve as hosts of a day of activities and events scheduled for June 12 and aimed at bringing awareness to violence and sexual crimes against children.

The event is being called Shaniya Speaks Day, Keeping the Promise. It will be at the John D. Fuller Sr. Recreational Complex on Old Bunce Road.

Joe McGee is founder of GOTDAD - Giving Opportunities Through Dedication And Devotion - a nonprofit organization that helps busy fathers figure out how to spend more time with their children. He said the day was chosen because Shaniya would have celebrated her sixth birthday on June 14.

"Keeping the promise was the message from Brad at her funeral," McGee said. "We want to keep our pledge and take Shaniya's message to the streets."

***more at link***
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

FAYETTEVILLE Antoinette Davis, a Fayetteville mother accused of prostituting her 5-year-old daughter, is scheduled to appear in court Thursday (6/3/10).

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/...ppear-in-court

Re: NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #28

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G
    FAYETTEVILLE Antoinette Davis, a Fayetteville mother accused of prostituting her 5-year-old daughter, is scheduled to appear in court Thursday (6/3/10).

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/...ppear-in-court
    Thanks Patty. You are so great at reminding us of court dates.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

What is this hearing about? The linked article did not specify. TIA
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

Fear not angel baby - continuances mean nothing, our memory is long.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    Fear not angel baby - continuances mean nothing, our memory is long.
    That's right. We will never forget.

Just a little frustrating.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

I watched her exit court. I'm glad for the baby that she looks so remarkably well, but cannot fathom looking as such under the circumstances. I think I would have shriveled up and died by now.

I have to hope that they are just getting all of their ducks in a row to slam dunk this case for everything it is.

Shaniya you are remembered every day around here. We planted strawberries for you and they are STILL coming up like crazy.

Video of Antoinette leaving court.

http://www.digtriad.com/video/defaul...id=89810138001

Hmmm, she looks mad and aggrevated. I guess because the reporter was asking her questions.

The fact she is walking away from a court house in street clothes without shackles makes me mad and aggrevated.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

I find it interesting that she was walking all by herself. No attorney and no family members or friends to support her. Not that anyone should support her but how often do we see somebody outside a courthouse, charged with a crime, all by themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by noseymosey View Post
    I find it interesting that she was walking all by herself. No attorney and no family members or friends to support her. Not that anyone should support her but how often do we see somebody outside a courthouse, charged with a crime, all by themselves?
    Considering the horrible crime she has been charged with, I would think she would have had some sort of protection. It did look like someone was behind her, but I can not tell if it's more reporters, security, her atty, or her family.

She makes me sick.

She did look healthy though. Normally I could care less, but for the sake of that baby, that's a good thing.

That poor baby is developing in the womb of a monster. I hope he/she never knows what his/her "mother" did to his/her sister. I hope as soon as that baby is born, they will take it and that baby NEVER has to see or be touched by AD again.

JMO
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    Considering the horrible crime she has been charged with, I would think she would have had some sort of protection. It did look like someone was behind her, but I can not tell if it's more reporters, security, her atty, or her family.

She makes me sick.

She did look healthy though. Normally I could care less, but for the sake of that baby, that's a good thing.

That poor baby is developing in the womb of a monster. I hope he/she never knows what his/her "mother" did to his/her sister. I hope as soon as that baby is born, they will take it and that baby NEVER has to see or be touched by AD again.

JMO
    She had security with her. I didn't see any family or friends but there was someone waiting for her in the vehicle so she was not alone.
    She does indeed look physically well, which I am also glad for (for the baby.)

I have wondered if they tested her for drug use during the first trimester, and if the baby will be taken into custody upon delivery due to results. I wouldn't imagine they could take the baby any other way if she has not yet gone to trial?

Page 1 of 85 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast