781 users online (133 members and 648 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #15

Please continue here.

Link to thread #14

MO-Elizabeth Olten, 9, St. Martin's Thread #14 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

ETA: Threads 1-13 & Support Threads can be found at this link: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/tag...lizabeth+olten
    Last edited by KateB; 05-17-2015 at 11:09 AM. Reason: repair url tag & add link to prev threads.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Good morning sweet Elizabeth. Bumpity Bump.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Bumping for my girl.

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

Bumping for Elizabeth

Found this link on the tru tv website... Alyssa Bustamante and the Murder of Elizabeth Olten

A Tale of Two Girls

45 minutes: That's how long Elizabeth Olten was missing before her mother called the police.

That's how long it took Alyssa Bustamante, 15, allegedly to kill her first murder victim, her neighbor Olten.
    there's also an interesting comment at the bottom of the article..
    R.I.P Jenni-Lyn Watson

"The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children." ~Dietrich Bonhoeffer
    "From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate." ~Socrates

I too found the comment noteworthy. Relation?

I don't honestly know, I've now come across several people with that last name... My dbf says it's my reticular activator... who knows...

eta: After a little research.. (more specifically a google search of "The origin of the name Bustamante" I found out that the name has a spanish origin, so it's possible that people with that name could have come from Mexico... (I'm not stereo-typing in any way...) just stating that it may be a more popular name in places where there are more people of hispanic decent...
    Last edited by JLMcKenna83; 06-18-2010 at 03:30 PM.
    R.I.P Jenni-Lyn Watson

"The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children." ~Dietrich Bonhoeffer

bumping for elizabeth <3

Bumping for Elizabeth!

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

Bumping. Gone from the headlines but most certainly not forgotten.

Alyssa Bustamante, who stands accused of killing her 9-year-old neighbor, is scheduled to go on trial next spring.

Cole County Circuit Judge Patricia Joyce on Tuesday set a May 16 trial for the 16-year-old defendant, who is charged as an adult with first-degree murder for the killing of Elizabeth Olten last October in a rural area just west of Jefferson City.
    http://www.newstribune.com/articles/...2432648685.txt

Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    Bumping. Gone from the headlines but most certainly not forgotten.
    FWIW, tlcox, I live in the area this crime was committed in, and BELIEVE ME, the community has NOT forgotten.

From meowmo's article above...

The judge also heard testimony Tuesday over whether Bustamante, who was a 15-year-old high school sophomore when she was arrested, should continue to receive an education....

snip...

Joyce denied a request in May from Bustamante’s attorneys that the Cole County Sheriff’s Office pay for Bustamante to continue her education through a distance learning program.
    snip...
    White said Bustamante is being treated the same as other inmates and that he does not believe state law requires sheriffs to provide a public education. He said Bustamante has access to a book for a high school equivalency program.

Joyce said at the conclusion of the hearing that her opinion has not changed.

Thank you!
    R.I.P Jenni-Lyn Watson

Bumping for Elizabeth. RIP sweetie.

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

Photos from various cases (click on left-column names on the main photobucket page...they are in alphabetical order) http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

"LIKE" CCA: Crankycrankerson Case Archives on facebook, and please share the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCA-C...479258?sk=wall

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast