May 30, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Authorities say DNA evidence led them to Michael Johnson, who is accused of strangling women on the Far South Side.
Police said Sunday that a potential fourth victim Johnson allegedly left for dead actually survived the attack and later identified him.
Johnson, 24, remained in police custody Sunday night after a judge ordered him held without bond. Investigators say they looking into whether Johnson is responsible for any more strangulation murders, including one that happened earlier this month.
Last edited by Kimster; 11-05-2011 at 11:28 PM. Reason: prefix
"He choked me till I died" or at least he tought I was dead the fourth victim of Johnson's wrath and violence said. She met with Johnson and agreed on a $20 price for sex with Johnson and it immediately turned violent the victim said. He just jumped on top of her and choked her until he thought she was dead.
This poor woman never reported this to LE. However when she saw him recently on the street she had two people hold him until cops came. She'd never forget his face she said. Now the victim feels awful she didn't call police immediately and perhaps the other women would be alive.
How sad is that, poor lady. Thank goodness she did come forth. Prayers for all the victims who were murdered by this creep.