817 users online (121 members and 696 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2010.06.01 Hearing

ICA has a hearing tomorrow, June 1, 2010. I saw this on HLN today. It was described as the argument that Casey doesn't deserve the death penalty vs the state with the aggravating factors. They did not give a time. Does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by mac66 View Post
    ICA has a hearing tomorrow, June 1, 2010. I saw this on HLN today. It was described as the argument that Casey doesn't deserve the death penalty vs the state with the aggravating factors. They did not give a time. Does anyone know?
    Looks like 2pm if this document has not been amended:
    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document...oc_id=40671473

This new ICA abbrev for KC is trippin me up lol... I liked the old KC! Just my lil insignifigant 2 cents

Might want to check the case calendar in the future.That's why we keep it and members have been kind enough to add info to it as it becomes available.
    Thanks.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/cal...th=6&year=2010

WFTV will cover the Motions Hearing Today at 2:00 PM EDT
    http://www.wftv.com/index.html

InSessions/CourtTV will cover the hearing

WESH will cover the Motions Hearing
    http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/23752395/detail.html

sweet i get to follow it live for a change

Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    sweet i get to follow it live for a change
    I got a Doctors appointment so I will be relying on your play by play comments. Thank you all SO MUCH for loving and caring for this tiny Angel!
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Quote Originally Posted by newsaddict View Post
    This new ICA abbrev for KC is trippin me up lol... I liked the old KC! Just my lil insignifigant 2 cents
    Very good insignificant 2 cents. I kept wondering what ICA was. Must mean Inmate Casey Anthony.

Quote Originally Posted by newsaddict View Post
    What does ICA stand for? Inmate Casey Anthony? Thanks.

Also...hope u all are watching InSession right now..Brad Conway talking and Anthony Lazarro's attorney was on too! Less than 90 mins until court!

Quote Originally Posted by italianangel2411 View Post
    What does ICA stand for? Inmate Casey Anthony? Thanks.

Also...hope u all are watching InSession right now..Brad Conway talking and Anthony Lazarro's attorney was on too! Less than 90 mins until court!
    Yeah, unfortunately I'm watching Brad. For him to say Baez has no privacy with ICA is ludicrous.

I know we shouldn't post until court time...but InSession had the 911 tape again playing from when Cindy called..couldn't help but thought that between Cindy and Casey maybe Cindy calls Casey the babysitter or Casey thought she was just a babysitter for Caylee. Some attorneys on InSession are saying the aggravating factors 1. under age of 12 and 2. committed by a parental are at two that are obvious for the death penalty and some are saying that the cruel/henious crime doesn't work because they don't have the cause of death but hello she was duct taped. Stupid! Ok, I won't post anymore until show time. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by dunlurken View Post
    Yeah, unfortunately I'm watching Brad. For him to say Baez has no privacy with ICA is ludicrous.
    I absolutely agree! I won't reply or post anymore though bc I don't want to be in trouble on here and will wait until court time. Not sure if its allowed to comment before then, if I recall its not.

For the last hearing, what was the best station to view it on? Have to get a haircut now, but back in time to view online!

Quote Originally Posted by italianangel2411 View Post
    I absolutely agree! I won't reply or post anymore though bc I don't want to be in trouble on here and will wait until court time. Not sure if its allowed to comment before then, if I recall its not.
    The moderator had the thread locked earlier, now it's open. But I will follow you lead and WAIT!

let me understand..are we to refer to Casey as ICA not KC? why?

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast