2010.06.01 Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac66

Reaction score
ICA has a hearing tomorrow, June 1, 2010. I saw this on HLN today. It was described as the argument that Casey doesn't deserve the death penalty vs the state with the aggravating factors. They did not give a time. Does anyone know?

This new ICA abbrev for KC is trippin me up lol... I liked the old KC! Just my lil insignifigant 2 cents

sweet i get to follow it live for a change :)

I got a Doctors appointment so I will be relying on your play by play comments. Thank you all SO MUCH for loving and caring for this tiny Angel! :)

This new ICA abbrev for KC is trippin me up lol... I liked the old KC! Just my lil insignifigant 2 cents
Very good insignificant 2 cents. I kept wondering what ICA was. Must mean Inmate Casey Anthony.

What does ICA stand for? Inmate Casey Anthony? Thanks.

Also...hope u all are watching InSession right now..Brad Conway talking and Anthony Lazarro's attorney was on too! Less than 90 mins until court!

What does ICA stand for? Inmate Casey Anthony? Thanks.

Also...hope u all are watching InSession right now..Brad Conway talking and Anthony Lazarro's attorney was on too! Less than 90 mins until court!
Yeah, unfortunately I'm watching Brad. For him to say Baez has no privacy with ICA is ludicrous.

I know we shouldn't post until court time...but InSession had the 911 tape again playing from when Cindy called..couldn't help but thought that between Cindy and Casey maybe Cindy calls Casey the babysitter or Casey thought she was just a babysitter for Caylee. Some attorneys on InSession are saying the aggravating factors 1. under age of 12 and 2. committed by a parental are at two that are obvious for the death penalty and some are saying that the cruel/henious crime doesn't work because they don't have the cause of death but hello she was duct taped. Stupid! Ok, I won't post anymore until show time. Sorry.

Yeah, unfortunately I'm watching Brad. For him to say Baez has no privacy with ICA is ludicrous.

I absolutely agree! I won't reply or post anymore though bc I don't want to be in trouble on here and will wait until court time. Not sure if its allowed to comment before then, if I recall its not.

For the last hearing, what was the best station to view it on? Have to get a haircut now, but back in time to view online! :)

I absolutely agree! I won't reply or post anymore though bc I don't want to be in trouble on here and will wait until court time. Not sure if its allowed to comment before then, if I recall its not.
The moderator had the thread locked earlier, now it's open. But I will follow you lead and WAIT!

let me understand..are we to refer to Casey as ICA not KC? why?

You can refer to Casey however you want, nothing obligates you to reduce it to text-type. Yes, ICA does stand for Inmate Casey Anthony...

I can answer that since I started it. To call her by her name as if she is the same status as anyone else when she isn't doesn't seem right. She has been convicted on her check charges and she is now Inmate Casey Anthony.

It's a question of respect, or lack of,because I don't see her as the media star she believes she is.

But no need to do it if you don't want to.

Can anyone tell me what time it is in Florida right now? It is 10:00am in the Pacific Northwest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail