1068 users online (184 members and 884 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Was the death;

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • accidental?

17 70.83%
  • deliberate?

7 29.17%

PDI's only

Was the death;

1.accidental?

2. deliberate?

chance

Although I feel the probability that Patsy caused JB's death is very low, I voted for what seemed more likely, of the 2 choices.
    This is my opinion, and change is good.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by vicktor
    Although I feel the probability that Patsy caused JB's death is very low, I voted for what seemed more likely, of the 2 choices.

Well I didn't vote.
    Patsy is not guilty of this crime.

I see no room for any other person BM ---How boring.

Quote Originally Posted by TressaRing28
    Well I didn't vote.
    Patsy is not guilty of this crime.

I see no room for any other person BM ---How boring.
    That's why the title is PDI's only, the thread is for Patsy Did It theorists.

Thanks for not voting.

I don't know who did it - but if it was Patsy, I believe it was an accident with cover-up.

Why cover-up and not call 911 - she would've been hiding something...sexual abuse...but not by Patsy.

So there you have the complete circle and that is why I am "Who's On First" when it comes to this case.

IMO -

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherMoon
    Was the death;

1.accidental?

2. deliberate?
    IMHO it was subconsciously "planned"(deliberate) in Patsy's mind way before JonBenet was "sacrificed" IMHO...fwiw

My belief is that Patsy did cause JonBenet's death but I am leaning more towards accident.

However Patsy does speak about subconciously adding the color purple to Christmas and therefore believing it was a bad omen or something to that effect.

BUT...John talks about Christmas eve and how beautiful JonBenet looked in her purple dress???

IMO
    ...We have said to ourselves, look, there is never going to be a victory in this, there is no victory...John Ramsey: 6/24/98

Cool Toltec

I've seen pictures of Patsy - since the murder - where her Christmas decorations were again purple. If I were Burke, I'd be very scared.

RR

PS - my vote didn't go in the accidental category. IMO, the elaborate cover-up was to cover-up an elaborate crime, not an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    I've seen pictures of Patsy - since the murder - where her Christmas decorations were again purple. If I were Burke, I'd be very scared.

RR

PS - my vote didn't go in the accidental category. IMO, the elaborate cover-up was to cover-up an elaborate crime, not an accident.
    I think I agree. I voted for "deliberate." But I used to believe it was accidental. If there were an option 3 - "both" - I would choose that one. I think Blazeboy is closest to the truth here... IMO it was subconsciously deliberate but possibly consciously accidental. But that's just the head blow. The final strangling looks more like "deliberate" even if the head blow was accidental (which would support option 3 - both)... but could also have been accidental if the strangler thought JB was already dead and the garrote was intended only as staging.
    The intruder is innocent! JMO

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat

RR

Ditto! IMHO it's so sad to see in real life a "A MOTHER GONE BAD"...it reminds me of how we all could have been in Patsy/John's shoes--no matter how much good done by either...to have to walk/do the bad persona out-of-control act in this life/dream...I do pray/think "highest good to all involved at this time"...it seems IMHO to cover all LOL?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherMoon
    That's why the title is PDI's only, the thread is for Patsy Did It theorists.

Thanks for not voting.

By Not Voting -----I was at least read.

Bump.