PDI's only

Was the death;

• accidental?

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • deliberate?

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Although I feel the probability that Patsy caused JB's death is very low, I voted for what seemed more likely, of the 2 choices.

vicktor said:
Although I feel the probability that Patsy caused JB's death is very low, I voted for what seemed more likely, of the 2 choices.

Well I didn't vote.
Patsy is not guilty of this crime.

I see no room for any other person BM ---How boring.

TressaRing28 said:
Well I didn't vote.
Patsy is not guilty of this crime.

I see no room for any other person BM ---How boring.

That's why the title is PDI's only, the thread is for Patsy Did It theorists.

Thanks for not voting.

I don't know who did it - but if it was Patsy, I believe it was an accident with cover-up.

Why cover-up and not call 911 - she would've been hiding something...sexual abuse...but not by Patsy.

So there you have the complete circle and that is why I am "Who's On First" when it comes to this case.

:crazy:

BrotherMoon said:
Was the death;

1.accidental?

2. deliberate?

IMHO it was subconsciously "planned"(deliberate) in Patsy's mind way before JonBenet was "sacrificed" IMHO...fwiw :slap:

My belief is that Patsy did cause JonBenet's death but I am leaning more towards accident.

However Patsy does speak about subconciously adding the color purple to Christmas and therefore believing it was a bad omen or something to that effect.

BUT...John talks about Christmas eve and how beautiful JonBenet looked in her purple dress???

IMO

I've seen pictures of Patsy - since the murder - where her Christmas decorations were again purple. If I were Burke, I'd be very scared.

RR

PS - my vote didn't go in the accidental category. IMO, the elaborate cover-up was to cover-up an elaborate crime, not an accident.

RiverRat said:
I've seen pictures of Patsy - since the murder - where her Christmas decorations were again purple. If I were Burke, I'd be very scared.

RR

PS - my vote didn't go in the accidental category. IMO, the elaborate cover-up was to cover-up an elaborate crime, not an accident.
I think I agree. I voted for "deliberate." But I used to believe it was accidental. If there were an option 3 - "both" - I would choose that one. I think Blazeboy is closest to the truth here... IMO it was subconsciously deliberate but possibly consciously accidental. But that's just the head blow. The final strangling looks more like "deliberate" even if the head blow was accidental (which would support option 3 - both)... but could also have been accidental if the strangler thought JB was already dead and the garrote was intended only as staging.

RiverRat said:

RR

Ditto! IMHO it's so sad to see in real life a "A MOTHER GONE BAD"...it reminds me of how we all could have been in Patsy/John's shoes--no matter how much good done by either...to have to walk/do the bad persona out-of-control act in this life/dream...I do pray/think "highest good to all involved at this time"...it seems IMHO to cover all LOL? :eek:

BrotherMoon said:
That's why the title is PDI's only, the thread is for Patsy Did It theorists.

Thanks for not voting.

By Not Voting -----I was at least read.
. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back