General theory thread and motives rehashed #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Rumors: This is not a rumor thread. Our verified locals are allowed to post about information they have heard locally as long as it is first hand information. (eg: If our local hears from store clerk that a player was arrested in the store). Theories do need to be based on fact in order to prevent starting rumors.

Links: Links are required if requested. Be prepared to supply a link if you state something as fact.

Etiquette: It is very important at WS that all members feel safe about being able to express themselves. This means that kindness prevails. WS asks that we treat others as we want to be treated. There are options for you to use if you are uncomfortable. These options are using your alert button, contacting a mod, or using your ignore feature. Do not ever discuss your need for using any of these options on the thread. We have a great moderation team here who will handle problems for you without disrupting other members. When discussing your theory, do not use personal pronouns such as "you". That simple guideline helps enormously so that all posters can express their theories without fear of judgment from other members.

Important guidelines for all threads in Haleigh's forum are listed here: *~*Special message to our Guests and New Members*~* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

If there are chronic problems following these guidelines, the member(s) involved will be placed on a Time Out and/or posts will be removed without warning. Everyone suffers when a member is in Time Out so don't go there! The purpose here is to have fun!

Please remember, not everyone agrees with your position on who is involved with hurting Haleigh. (I still have problems saying "murder". :()

BE RESPECTFUL OF OPPOSING VIEWS! The Mod Squad is not taking sides on any issue no matter what our personal opinion.

Please remember, not everyone agrees with your position on who is involved with hurting Haleigh. (I still have problems saying "murder". :()

BE RESPECTFUL OF OPPOSING VIEWS! The Mod Squad is not taking sides on any issue no matter what our personal opinion.

BBM...To be perfectly honest, I do too.. I have never believed he intentionally killed Haleigh however I don't have a problem stating I believe Ronald Cummings is the one who is directly responsible for Haleigh's death...

IMHO.. Whatever happened to Haleigh is indeed tragic, a precious life snuffed out way to soon.. IMHO A horrible incident that should have never happened but it did.. But right now, I am having a problem with whats worse, Haleigh getting caught up in the middle of something and paying the ultimate price or the deliberate underhanded tactics that have kept the truth as to what really happened from being revealed..IMHO...The latter of the two is what will be judged more severely in the end..JMO

I have not ever had the opinion..H was murdered..I believe it was an accident that HAD to be covered up...OR someone would get in BIGGG TROUBLE..IF there was an investigation..
all my own opinion

Joe Overstreet's latest interview "nearly one-hour session with investigators"

http://abcnews.go.com/US/haleigh-cummings-search-continues-florida/story?id=10372688

So, his latest interview was not even an hour long!

Didn't they spend 14 hours with TiC? Does anyone have a link for that one?

If Joe is the man LE are looking for, I would think LE would be spending 14 hours with him and not TiC.

IMO - This Joe stoy is not adding up..

http://abcnews.go.com/US/haleigh-cummings-search-continues-florida/story?id=10372688

If Joe is the man LE are looking for, I would think LE would be spending 14 hours with him and not TiC.

Wonder how long it would take for a "Joe, we need you to play along with us" type conversation?

I originally posted this in the Brainstorming Ron's calls thread, but this seems a better spot:

Well, as Zaha wondered on the Questions thread, is it possible that Misty didn't have her phone, since I'm sure that would have been taken back just like the key. It's entirely possible that TN, who paid for their phones on her account, had Misty's phone. Perhaps that's why Nay Nay knows what Misty was doing and who she was talking to and texting all that time, because Misty might have been without a phone and borrowing Nay's to secretly txt Ron. But say Monday rolled around, TN is watching the kids but can't do it all night and Ron and TN frantically try to call her. Say that dent described or alibi'ed away from Ron's former neighbor really was caused by Ron hitting Haleigh in his stress and ..well, we'll say typical manner of handling stress. Haleigh is injured, but not killed. TN tells Ron to go to work, she'll take care Haleigh and take care of getting Misty there, and it's actually a flurry of calls between Ron and TN until she assures him that Misty's there. Then Misty comes over (I've never figured out why she'd go back, but I can guarandangtee that if the Cummings family had used Haleigh to woo Misty back before, telling Misty that Haleigh was sick and really needed her could suck her in well enough.) and TN doesn't tell her that Haleigh got hurt, and Misty DOES go to sleep, thinking the kids are all settled down and Annette's visit to the MH happened after Misty went to sleep (explaining why she didn't relay the information that Annette had been there, and only recalling as much as she's been told to recall) and Annette discovered Haleigh in a bad state, and she and Aunt Lisa (IF Aunt Lisa was ever really there) gather Haleigh up to take her out of there, staging the house. Then Misty gets up, and I think I'll go with Ron's statement that he woke her up to tell her Haleigh was gone, and we're where we're at.......

That's my brainstorm for all those phone calls. They weren't to Misty...but they were to Misty's phone. When Misty was on 911, she was using Ron's phone. TN perhaps inadvertently took off with Misty's until she could miraculously appear at the speed of lies....er, light.

The reason why the short interview may not be lining up to some is we really don't know why it ended in 45 minutes or who ended it.

I just find it unbelievable that these law officials would travel all that way just to talk to him for 45 minutes. The timing of when they flew there though is very compelling, imo.

It was after then when Hardy was asked about Joe Overstreet that he said "he has lawyered up." He didn't say we are continuing to interview him and he is still being cooperative. Hardy seemed to have disgust in his tone, imo.

I'd like to know when they have interviewed him in the past and for how long each time.

I would also like to know if he has taken a poly.

I would also like to know if he wasn't there at Haleigh's home that night why have they interviewed him several times and why would they seize his clothing.

IMO

The reason why the short interview may not be lining up to some is we really don't know why it ended in 45 minutes or who ended it.

I just find it unbelievable that these law officials would travel all that way just to talk to him for 45 minutes. The timing of when they flew there though is very compelling, imo.

It was after then when Hardy was asked about Joe Overstreet that he said "he has lawyered up." He didn't say we are continuing to interview him and he is still being cooperative. Hardy seemed to have disgust in his tone, imo.

I'd like to know when they have interviewed him in the past and for how long each time.

I would also like to know if he wasn't there at Haleigh's home that night why have they interviewed him several times and why would they seize his clothing.

IMO

bolded by me...I am certainly no expert in LE..but...my answer to this question would be..IF/When this case go to trial...the defense may ask if every person who was in contact with H .. questioned/investigated/and all leads followed up on...just my opinion...hope this makes sense..

What I find interesting is that no-one (ToC or Misty) seem to want to run with an accidental overdose theory. It is like Casey Anthony not floating an accident theory early on ..... very damning.

Surely an accidental overdose is a lot more palatable to the public and possible future Jury pool than some retaliatory heartless evil killing -- even though it points to a SODDI suspect outside of the immediate family. It still is damning in terms of their roles after the fact and the cover-up, maintaining silence under LE pressure for over 12 months despite claimed threats. There are/were many opportunities to quietly inform LE and have a perp removed and rendered harmless. Does not make sense.

To me what speaks volumes is that an accidental overdose seems a lot more reasonable given what we have seen of the players but --- it does show Ron (and Misty) in a bad light. If true, are the Cummings so desperate to point away from that towards some bad guy that they'd go to these extreme lengths and, the Croslins are more scared of Ron if they float this?

Why call an accidental overdose as BS if it is an easier out for ToC and something many are receptve towards?

I think the Croslins have been lying about what they were doing that day/night in order to help Misty with her alibi about what she was doing, which I firmly believe was a BS alibi she was given and told to deliver. Their best bet isn't to come up with a "what happened to Haleigh" scenario anymore but to say they were lying, and why. EVERY. ONE. OF. THE. CROSLINS.

BBM...To be perfectly honest, I do too.. I have never believed he intentionally killed Haleigh however I don't have a problem stating I believe Ronald Cummings is the one who is directly responsible for Haleigh's death...

IMHO.. Whatever happened to Haleigh is indeed tragic, a precious life snuffed out way to soon.. IMHO A horrible incident that should have never happened but it did.. But right now, I am having a problem with whats worse, Haleigh getting caught up in the middle of something and paying the ultimate price or the deliberate underhanded tactics that have kept the truth as to what really happened from being revealed..IMHO...The latter of the two is what will be judged more severely in the end..JMO

I agree with your opinion Em. I also believe RC is directly responsible for Haleigh's death. I knew it as soon as I heard him on the 911 tape. No one acts that way. First they are in disblief, looking, screaming for their child; inside and outside the house. Then sobbing, then screaming again, running through the neighborhood, banging on doors, et al. NOT STAYING IN THE MH CALLING HIS G/F NAMES. (Sorry but among other things, he is such a woose)

And when he dropped to the ground on his knees (I heard it is a southern thing,) and when he was trying so hard to squeze out those tears, I almost wanted to slap the TV.

Ron will pay for this in some way. It is unfortunate that he isn't MAN ENOUGH TO SAY WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THAT NIGHT.

YO, RON, IF PEOPLE (LIKE YOUR MAMA) COMMUNICATE TO YOU WHAT IS BEING POSTED HERE, I HOPE SHE RELAYS THIS TO YOU: PUT ON YOUR BIG BOY PANTS, AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE BE HONEST, FOR YOUR DAUGHTER'S SAKE.

HOWEVER, I KNOW YOU WON'T. WHY DO I KNOW THIS? BECAUSE YOU ARE A LOW LIFE P_G, AND REALLY SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN JAIL FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ALL THOSE UNDERAGE GIRLS. I HOPE YOUR MAMA AND GGMS ARE SO VERY PROUD OF YOU. LOSER!

YO, RON, IF PEOPLE (LIKE YOUR MAMA) COMMUNICATE TO YOU WHAT IS BEING POSTED HERE, I HOPE SHE RELAYS THIS TO YOU: PUT ON YOUR BIG BOY PANTS, AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE BE HONEST, FOR YOUR DAUGHTER'S SAKE.

(clipped for comedic effect): I believe his big boy pants are in the wash. He only has two.....

bolded by me...I am certainly no expert in LE..but...my answer to this question would be..IF/When this case go to trial...the defense may ask if every person who was in contact with H .. questioned/investigated/and all leads followed up on...just my opinion...hope this makes sense..

I understand what you mean.

But that still doesn't make any sense to me at least. I have never seen a DA that tries the defense's case for them. And I don't think it would take several interviews if it is true that Joe is not lying about being in the home that night.

But it happened in Feb. 09 and they were still interviewing him in April 2010. I think LE has a very valid reason for wanting to do that and like I said the timing of LEs visit this time is so telling to me.

There just has to be more too it imo than simply trying to guess what the defense is going to do in a trial.

JMOO

IMO

If I had to guess, LE interviewed JO at the time of HaLeigh's "disappearance" (and took his clothes and whatever else) because Teresa and Misty were on TV accusing JO of fights with Ron, a gun involved, and JO having "messed" with Misty. Who knows what was said to LE in private. I would guess all kinds of interviews of people surrounding HaLeigh were going on in those first 24-48 hours.

Aren't officers of the law required to follow all leads, especially when main "players" accuse someone of the crime they are investigating? If LE was told by ToC and/or Misty or Flora Hollars that JO had murdered HaLeigh they would have to go and interview him, wherever he was.

JO has not been arrested. He has been accused of vile things from the time HaLeigh "disappeared." Too bad none of the stories told about him are consistent or believable, as the stories are ever changing. In fact, the one person who would seem to want JO put away for this murder of HaLeigh would be her father, Ron Cummings. But, as Misty and Teresa spoke to the media in those first hours about JO, Ron denied JO and he had ever been in a fight and there wasn't any gun.

My belief is that JO is not considered a suspect by LE. They had to respond to all the things being thrown out there in the media, on the phone calls between family members, and also any tips that led LE in his direction, whether or not they thought them to be credible. With it out there, they had to go and interview him. They followed through and JO has not been arrested.

All my OPINIONS.

Yes, I can just imagine if the LE hadn't went and questioned Joe after all this went down with the Shell Harbor search. I think the main suspects are sitting on the highest bonds right now.

jmo

I understand what you mean.

But that still doesn't make any sense to me at least. I have never seen a DA that tries the defense's case for them. And I don't think it would take several interviews if it is true that Joe is not lying about being in the home that night.

But it happened in Feb. 09 and they were still interviewing him in April 2010. I think LE has a very valid reason for wanting to do that and like I said the timing of LEs visit this time is so telling to me.

There just has to be more too it imo than simply trying to guess what the defense is going to do in a trial.

JMOO
BBM

They interviewed him again in April because he was being accused of murdering HaLeigh.

My OPINION

I have trouble thinking any sort of accident or OD happened, and not murder. There should have been no reason to medicate for bedtime, with Tommy hanging around constantly there should have been no pills lying around, and the timeline doesn't really fit into an accident. Unless the theory is correct about a nebulizer being used for illegal drugs then I can see no accident. IMO, either someone premeditated it, snapped, or abducted Haleigh for horrible reasons.

I'm sure it hasn't missed many people's attentions that the Croslin's wouldn't have been "hanging around" for several days, and if, as many people believe, Misty didn't actually return to that MH until Monday evening sometime, the Croslin's would have only been there (but I don't believe they were) to make sure Misty was okay. Not to kill a child.

I'm sure it hasn't missed many people's attentions that the Croslin's wouldn't have been "hanging around" for several days, and if, as many people believe, Misty didn't actually return to that MH until Monday evening sometime, the Croslin's would have only been there (but I don't believe they were) to make sure Misty was okay. Not to kill a child.

Ok, so we have Timmy being hurt, Hank in the hospital, and Lisa with him. We have Lindsay at class, and Chelsea at her home with Timmy.

I have always thought Misty had the van that day to go see her dad in the hospital. I think Teresa got her to pick up the kids, and I think that after Teresa lured Misty there, Ronald came home from work, or wherever he was, and that being the first time he saw Misty from the weekend she was out screwing Greg Page, he literally went biserk and HaLeigh died somehow, thats what I think. He had to have been super mad at Misty, and I think the results from his rage after he finally saw her was pretty epic, enough that someone died. And Misty feels responsible because her actions caused Ron to flip out. Thats why Ron downplays Mistys affair to Cobra, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member