Possible to get rid of sound on opening page?

T-Rex

Reaction score
It doesn't seem to serve a purpose, since it's been the same for a very long time. But it does get me busted, time and again, when in blares out and disturbs the people around me!

It doesn't seem to serve a purpose, since it's been the same for a very long time. But it does get me busted, time and again, when in blares out and disturbs the people around me!

I know - it bugs me, too. I wish, at least, the video had to be actively switched to "play" since it has been the same video forever.

I have solved this by bookmarking my subscription page, and I just head straight to there.

So many of the websites I visit have music or other sound now that I just leave my computer on mute all the time and turn it up if there is something I would like to hear. I know if you need it to beep or something for work that might not be an option, but it was driving me crazy when I would get up before everyone else and this music would start blaring when I went online.

I also have my WS bookmark on the "User CP" page. It goes right to my subscribed threads.

Or, if you google to get here, search for websleuths forum and just bypass the first page an come directly to the forum.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back