2010.06.01 ~ NEW Levi Page Show kicks off tonight!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/06/02/levi-page-show-1

9 PM Eastern/6PM Pacific

From the site:

"Defense attorney Mark Eiglarsh is here to discuss the dramatic hearing in the Caylee Anthony murder case! Can tot mom's defense save her from the death penalty? Also, urgent news in the homicide investigation of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings! New emotional and dramatic tapes released of the drug trafficking defendants behind bars. These defendants could possibly be involved in Haleigh's murder! And tonight: A Mexican judge issues an arrest warrant for ex "Survivor" producer Bruce Beresford-Redman who is now wanted for the murder of his wife Monica Beresford-Redman! Fmr Detective Stacy Dittrich and Profiler Pat Brown weigh in!"

We will leave this thread open for those who have questions for Levi and for the portion of the show where Haleigh is discussed. :)

I get too much noisy feedback from my speakers when trying to listen to Levi's show, but I will read comments that are posted here.

I would like to know how long ago the recently-released jail phone conversations took place. Thanks for your consideration.

Levi, why couldn't Misty have met Ronald near, or at his work the night Haleigh went missing? A lot of husbands and wives meet to have dinner together when one is working. In their case, it could have been a meeting to resolve the argument they were having. Someone besides Tommy says Misty left the MH that night. What if she loaded up the kids and met Ron and this is when Haleigh was killed. Just because he was at work, doesn't mean he didn't kill her. I still think it was an accidental death, but it was due to his violent temper. Has this theory ever been explored?

* Cobra and Ron Audio

Levi~ just wondering if this has been brought to your attention...
Curious what you and Mark Eiglarsh's thoughts were in relation to this snip...

ron: I! I picked my daughter up from the bus stop… and she sat in my lap…
*advertiser censored*** what the world thinks, they can all suck my d*** …. I let her sit in my lap and steer the car home… and she put her left blinker on to turn left down the dirt
road to go to my house! when she rounded the (unintelligible) and s***… hit the right
blinker! okay?

He (Ron) used the word put for the left blinker and hit with right blinker.

~ Did they(Haleigh and Ron)have a wreck before Ron left for work?? Any idea?

~ Was Ron trying to say here that Haleigh was driving and hit something with the car the afternoon before he went to work?

so technically it was NOT his fault if she ended up injured that day?

* Cobra and Ron Audio

*advertiser censored*** what the world thinks, they can all suck my d*** …. I let her sit in my lap and steer the car home… and she put her left blinker on to turn left down the dirt
road to go to my house! when she rounded the (unintelligible) and s***… hit the right
blinker! okay?

~ Was Ron trying to say here that Haleigh was driving and hit something with the car the afternoon before he went to work?

If that were the case, you call 911 and take the blame. I've done the same thing myself, with my grandsons. (let them sit on my lap and drive down my cul-de-sac) It can't be that simple. It had to be done in a fit of rage, either accidentally or on purpose. I don't mean killed her on purpose, I mean hit her on purpose and she died. But, your scenario would be his best excuse, when he's caught! I think he will be caught when Misty decides to talk.

* Cobra and Ron Audio

blinker! okay?

Bolded by me....I have responded in answering this question a few week ago, but I find it interesting that others are thinking this might have happened and caused an injury to H that resulted in her death...either at that moment or later that evening...

This is the statement that R gave about his last day with H(If I am in error, please correct me)...The way he describes her ..sitting on his lap..turning the wheel while turning on the left then the right blinker..gives me reason to think H might have turn the wheel sharply..like kids do..and the car..lurched off course...This act alone..letting a child drive a vehicle..could be a receipe for an accident...This is directly from R himself...describing that day, describing letting H drive..this is the only statement from him..THAT COULD have caused H to be injured/died...I don't know of any other statements from him/Misty/Others...that have described H in a dangerous activity...Has ANYONE?????....

Hoping Levi follows up on this........all in my own opinion...

Levi playing the ToC and LisC tape where they dismiss and don't believe Hope's 15 yr. sentence. Later tape, ToC "freaks out" at Hope's sentence (newspaper tape).

PBrown: jail is more tolerable than prison (for ToC)
- if ToC tells t truth, will it lead to anything at this point?
StacyD: he's lied too many times; will need physical evidence; evidence - they could have talked; would have to put terms on any deal for ToC

PB: if exactly same rope (from ToC's house) and could prove it - fabulous evidence

Levi reading Ron transcript of R and Cobra (H on lap)

* Cobra and Ron Audio

blinker! okay?

Levi is reading this on the show!

Stacy: is taking pass on Levi's question - cause she's not quite convinced of that one - car accident theory

PB: "...is not totally convinced of that either." - H on lap>car accident theory
Stacy: school officials would be believed - whomever they say picked up H, then would believe school officials

Stacy: R could have gotten out of the pill/OD theory

PB: violence during day, if she went to sleep could have died during the night
Stacy: could be as simple as that

PB: my child got stole (said by R) could mean why did u let it happen

Re M saying the wrong dock was searched:

PB: M isnt coming forth w/why t child wound up on t dock
- t longer they do it, t more it works for them, working quite well for them > becomes more convoluted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member