2010.06.02 - In Session Court TV on Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jomo

Reaction score
The case is being discussed now.

They are breaking down the hearing and each motion.

Marinade Dave up now.

They are discussing the "second bite of the apple" comment and an expert defends CM on this motion and does not feel it is an attempt at a second bite because he defended it with prior cases and law.

It is interesting which clips they have selected. It doesn't not make the defense appear professional.

he sure is making himself known.....

How did he get on there? Has he been on tv before? I am late coming to this party. Sorry for all the questions. I will try to catch on ASAP.

[Is there a different thread where I should be posting?]

The issue of the visitor log is interesting. It is great to see the hearing again and catch the little details that we missed.

I hope Patty G. posts this episode up on YouTube today.

Vinny is just mentioning that they will be discussing the case all morning.

Thanks for the updates for all of us on the left coast!

he sure is making himself known.....

Known as what?... is my question. Good grief - enough of him already! He continues to interject himself into this case and has no credibility, as far as I'm concerned.

I was just trying to find the link to post this live. Does anyone know so we could post it for those who do not have tv access to it?

Known as what?... is my question. Good grief - enough of him already! He continues to interject himself into this case and has no credibility, as far as I'm concerned.

that was my point...seems like he really wants to be seen and heard....:furious:

While fumbling around and attempting to cite a case, Cheney actually said 'capital 3'. ?? After which he says, 'they don't make that easy'. I missed that yesterday.

Seriously, I wonder if he's in the early stages of dementia or something.

I really find his demeanor strange. Whenever the judge asks him something, he goes into the "wayback" machine and has to interject his past court experience rather than fact and case law, like when he mentioned that a particular case he wanted to cite was being heard at the same time and place he was working a trial.

Or like when he said, "you tried to get me there" when the judge asked the second bite question.

It will be interesting to see what the expert guests have to say after they finish playing all of the clips. I would like to see more analysis and expert opinion on this hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth