Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suspicious Comments & Behavior by RC **List Only - NO DISCUSSION**

Suspicious Comments & Behavior by RC **List Only - NO DISCUSSION**

There are several posts in several threads that speak about RC's comments that are either off color, suspicious or just don't seem to ring true for a grieving or worrisome father and the behavior that is usually associated with that kind of situation........but they are all over the place within the threads.

I would like to have one place to look at all the "comments made by RC" in association with Haleigh's case and his behavior that either accompanied, happened during or followed the comment. I want to put a list together to get a more inclusive picture of his mindset regarding his first born child's disappearance. I think it will be worth the effort.

Example:

"I can't do what I want to do" - (complaining to the media while leaving after getting the tattoo of Haleigh on his leg).
    Last edited by Baznme; 06-02-2010 at 10:14 AM.
    My posts are my opinion only.....

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    "I'd give my life to have my daughter's life back." RC in TV appearance shortly after HaLeigh "disappeared".

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

"I came home this morning to find that I didn't have a child. Somebody stole my child."

~ Ronald Cumming on February 10, 2010, less than 24 hours after his daughter "got stole."

LINK: http://www.news4jax.com/news/18680086/detail.html
    Last edited by seeking truth; 06-02-2010 at 10:36 AM. Reason: added source link
    "Truth is not only violated by falsehood; it may be equally outraged by silence." ~ Henri-Frederic Amiel ~

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to seeking truth For This Useful Post:

His initial 911 call...Sobbing & tears seemed like a GRIEVING father.
    He suspects who took Haleigh.
    Will kill him when he finds him.

Grieving tears to raging anger.
    Towards Misty & operator.

Did RC go out back to check for Haleigh there?

-----------------------------------------------------

Just weeks later, driving 3.5 hours with Misty to Pinellas Park/St. Pete
    for 2 Memorial tattoos of Haleigh & Butterbean.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Beatrice For This Useful Post:

"no, that wuttn't it. I know where them beds were and they weren't no 4 inches. They were 4 feet apart."

Ron, interview, correcting Misty's telling of where the beds were that night.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to debs For This Useful Post:

There was no fight with no cousin over no gun.

media report
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lil momma For This Useful Post:

The recently released Cobra/Ron tapes. Ron says a lot on those tapes that is suspicious.....burrowing alligators, his feelings about Misty after her betrayal, he'll smash Joe's hands, etc., etc.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ladonna For This Useful Post:

"This is where she resided."

Ron, paid walk-through of the MH, pointing out Haleigh's bedroom.

I was at work, making an HONEST living, over and over in several first interviews.

17. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ladonna For This Useful Post:

March 5, 2009 - http://www.cbs12.com/news/haleigh-47...ings-time.html

On Wednesday, he said he was working on finding a new place to call home because the home where he lived with Haleigh is filled with too many happy memories.

"I have to find somewhere else to live. I don’t want to go back down there. I'm going to send someone from my family or pay somebody -- something is going to happen and they're going to move the stuff from there. I can't do it," Cummings said.

19. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to 1Chump For This Useful Post:

"While deputies and state officers from at least five agencies searched the area and the nearby St. Johns River, Haleigh's grieving father told Channel 4 there is no doubt in his mind that she was abducted and he'll do anything to get her back.

Ronald Cummings said Haleigh is afraid of the dark and there's no way she would have gone out in the middle of the night by herself."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18680086/detail.html

No doubts, no way; Ronald Cummings was sure of a whole lot, less than 24 hours after his daughter vanished. Instead of simply begging for everyone's help and being open to all possibilities, his controlling nature asserts itself at a time when we might expect to see shock and fear. Why was he already attempting to narrow the search, to close certain doors, by stating absolutes?
    "Truth is not only violated by falsehood; it may be equally outraged by silence." ~ Henri-Frederic Amiel ~

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to seeking truth For This Useful Post:

nomoresorrow is offline Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going.
    Ron to Cobra:
    "Do I think that`s where my daughter`s at? (answers own question) Probably."

(referring to HaLeigh having been tossed in the river and eaten by gators...)

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nomoresorrow For This Useful Post:

August 9, 2009 -

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2...6_months_later

“I think they should have paid more attention to everyone rather than just me and Misty.”

“They didn’t have the big picture,” he said. “Why do they not question everybody?”

“They took a child-abduction investigation and made it a personal investigation,” he said. “Instead of keeping the focus on finding Haleigh, they made the focus on Misty and what she was doing one weekend and what happened six months ago and what happened seven years ago. It was tunnel vision.”

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 1Chump For This Useful Post:

Sorry - Need background to understand this one.

From America's Most Wanted site

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63252

Ronald said Misty and Junior were in one bed and Haleigh was sleeping in another, a few feet away.

Misty originally told police that all three of them were sleeping in the same bed, according to Inv. Merchant.

From Nancy Grace March 16, 2009

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../16/ng.01.html

GRACE: ... us into your home. We have that video. Elizabeth, let`s show exactly what Mr. Cummings is referring to. Now Ronald, how did it get so bassackwards that people construed it as them sleeping together in the same bed, Misty, Junior, your son, and Haleigh? How did that happen? How was that miscommunicated?

RONALD CUMMINGS: Ms. Nancy, I have no -- no answer for you. I don`t know how it was miscommunicated.

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 1Chump For This Useful Post:

"I want my family to know I love them. I want my girlfriend to know I love her, my kids to know I love them, Haleigh to know I love her, and this is a setback in my life," said Cummings. "When I come out, it will remind me what I should be doing, not what I was doing, or accused of doing,"

Jailhouse Interview 1/28/2010

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...ouse-interview

How many kids is he referring to?

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    On Christmas, 2009, GGS was interviewed and said that(paraphrasing) "Ronald needed to talk to HaLeigh, so he left the family gathering to do this."

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

"I'll always believe my daughter is alive until they find her". Interview by GR.

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:

"I kissed my daughter, went to work, trying to make an honest living, trying to make an honest wage. I came home eight hours later, and she was gone." - Ronald Cummings as per Concerned Papa

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5226584&postcount=56"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - "Quotes" From the HaLeigh Cummings' Case ***LIST ONLY***[/ame]

What 8 hour shift starts at 4:30 or 5pm and ends at 3am?
    Last edited by Baznme; 06-02-2010 at 12:35 PM.

35. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:

Ron: (as he covers his microphone) Look at the camera..
    Misty: I am

GVS interview several days after Haleigh was reported missing

37. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

Cummings has cut off interviews with investigators.

“Besides ‘No I didn’t have nothing to do with my child being missing,’ what do you say?”

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2...6_months_later

39. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:

"It's just some wah wah story from the mother. I have custody because I'm the better parent, end of story." Ron Cummings, explaining on the Today show why he had custody.

41. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to debs For This Useful Post:

From the Cobra tapes (can't believe no one had snagged this little jewel! LOL):

"I have a lot more knowledge than most mf`n fools."

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

One of the weirdest things that I've heard Ron say, was as early as the 911 tape, when he referred to Misty as his girlfriend. They'd had a huge fight, she had left the home, hooked up with another guy for a few days, came back home, & Haleigh immediately came up missing. Now, for all practical purposes, they were broke-up, & Haleigh being gone, should've cemented that break-up. But no...Ron just globbed on to her. a normal response would've been to call Misty his ex gf, or the babysitter, (because of all of that visible anger), but Ron wanted the world to know that Misty was his gf. I didn't get it then, & I still don't get it.

44. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dodie20 For This Useful Post:

When Nancy Grace asked if he knew where the cinder block came from, Ronald replied:

"Don`t have a clue. I don`t mess with none of that, so I don`t know. I very rarely am in the back yard at all unless I`m washing my car. So it could have came from around my shed. I`m renting. I don`t know if the previous renters had it or what, but I`ve never seen it, I don`t believe"

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../07/ng.01.html

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

46. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Concerned Papa For This Useful Post:

In the Cobra tapes, Ronald Cummings said:

"Here`s the problem. yall was having this fight…before the kid was missing."

Her name was Haleigh.

48. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Concerned Papa For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast