Suspicious Comments & Behavior by RC **List Only - NO DISCUSSION**

Baznme

Reaction score
There are several posts in several threads that speak about RC's comments that are either off color, suspicious or just don't seem to ring true for a grieving or worrisome father and the behavior that is usually associated with that kind of situation........but they are all over the place within the threads.

I would like to have one place to look at all the "comments made by RC" in association with Haleigh's case and his behavior that either accompanied, happened during or followed the comment. I want to put a list together to get a more inclusive picture of his mindset regarding his first born child's disappearance. I think it will be worth the effort.

Example:

"I can't do what I want to do" - (complaining to the media while leaving after getting the tattoo of Haleigh on his leg).

"I'd give my life to have my daughter's life back." RC in TV appearance shortly after HaLeigh "disappeared".

His initial 911 call...Sobbing & tears seemed like a GRIEVING father.
He suspects who took Haleigh.
Will kill him when he finds him.

Grieving tears to raging anger.
Towards Misty & operator.

Did RC go out back to check for Haleigh there?

-----------------------------------------------------

Just weeks later, driving 3.5 hours with Misty to Pinellas Park/St. Pete
for 2 Memorial tattoos of Haleigh & Butterbean.

"no, that wuttn't it. I know where them beds were and they weren't no 4 inches. They were 4 feet apart."

Ron, interview, correcting Misty's telling of where the beds were that night.

There was no fight with no cousin over no gun.

media report

The recently released Cobra/Ron tapes. Ron says a lot on those tapes that is suspicious.....burrowing alligators, his feelings about Misty after her betrayal, he'll smash Joe's hands, etc., etc.

"This is where she resided."

Ron, paid walk-through of the MH, pointing out Haleigh's bedroom.

I was at work, making an HONEST living, over and over in several first interviews.

March 5, 2009 - http://www.cbs12.com/news/haleigh-4715335-cummings-time.html

On Wednesday, he said he was working on finding a new place to call home because the home where he lived with Haleigh is filled with too many happy memories.

"I have to find somewhere else to live. I don’t want to go back down there. I'm going to send someone from my family or pay somebody -- something is going to happen and they're going to move the stuff from there. I can't do it," Cummings said.

"While deputies and state officers from at least five agencies searched the area and the nearby St. Johns River, Haleigh's grieving father told Channel 4 there is no doubt in his mind that she was abducted and he'll do anything to get her back.

Ronald Cummings said Haleigh is afraid of the dark and there's no way she would have gone out in the middle of the night by herself."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18680086/detail.html

No doubts, no way; Ronald Cummings was sure of a whole lot, less than 24 hours after his daughter vanished. Instead of simply begging for everyone's help and being open to all possibilities, his controlling nature asserts itself at a time when we might expect to see shock and fear. Why was he already attempting to narrow the search, to close certain doors, by stating absolutes?

Ron to Cobra:
"Do I think that`s where my daughter`s at? (answers own question) Probably."

(referring to HaLeigh having been tossed in the river and eaten by gators...)

August 9, 2009 -

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-08-09/story/haleighs_family_remains_divided_6_months_later

“I think they should have paid more attention to everyone rather than just me and Misty.”

“They didn’t have the big picture,” he said. “Why do they not question everybody?”

“They took a child-abduction investigation and made it a personal investigation,” he said. “Instead of keeping the focus on finding Haleigh, they made the focus on Misty and what she was doing one weekend and what happened six months ago and what happened seven years ago. It was tunnel vision.”

Sorry - Need background to understand this one.

From America's Most Wanted site

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63252

Ronald said Misty and Junior were in one bed and Haleigh was sleeping in another, a few feet away.

Misty originally told police that all three of them were sleeping in the same bed, according to Inv. Merchant.

From Nancy Grace March 16, 2009

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/16/ng.01.html

GRACE: ... us into your home. We have that video. Elizabeth, let`s show exactly what Mr. Cummings is referring to. Now Ronald, how did it get so bassackwards that people construed it as them sleeping together in the same bed, Misty, Junior, your son, and Haleigh? How did that happen? How was that miscommunicated?

RONALD CUMMINGS: Ms. Nancy, I have no -- no answer for you. I don`t know how it was miscommunicated.

"I want my family to know I love them. I want my girlfriend to know I love her, my kids to know I love them, Haleigh to know I love her, and this is a setback in my life," said Cummings. "When I come out, it will remind me what I should be doing, not what I was doing, or accused of doing,"

Jailhouse Interview 1/28/2010

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/crime/012810-ronald-cummings-jailhouse-interview

How many kids is he referring to?

On Christmas, 2009, GGS was interviewed and said that(paraphrasing) "Ronald needed to talk to HaLeigh, so he left the family gathering to do this."

"I'll always believe my daughter is alive until they find her". Interview by GR.

Ron: (as he covers his microphone) Look at the camera..
Misty: I am

GVS interview several days after Haleigh was reported missing

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member