1205 users online (195 members and 1010 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    This is O/T, but for those from the northeast Kansas area, there is a 13 year old boy missing from the Lawrence area. Please check the thread on Stevie Drake in the Missing forum here on WS for more information.

TIA

EK is suing us to get back the money he paid in alimony during the time that Mom has been missing. I was nearly speechless when our lawyer informed us. When will I learn to NOT be surprised. There's no determined date of death, no dna results, no death certificate. But he wants that $$$$ back...

Stay tuned.
    Tony/Michele, Lonnie/Rita, Gene/Angie, David/Lori
    "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1
    "When calamity comes, the wicked are brought down, but even in death the righteous have a refuge." Proverbs 14:32

Quote Originally Posted by raeann View Post
    This is O/T, but for those from the northeast Kansas area, there is a 13 year old boy missing from the Lawrence area. Please check the thread on Stevie Drake in the Missing forum here on WS for more information.

TIA
    I've been out of commission all day - have not heard anything about it. Thanks for posting the info. I was supposed to be there for a wedding today.
    "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1
    "When calamity comes, the wicked are brought down, but even in death the righteous have a refuge." Proverbs 14:32

Quote Originally Posted by eyestowardHeaven View Post
    EK is suing us to get back the money he paid in alimony during the time that Mom has been missing. I was nearly speechless when our lawyer informed us. When will I learn to NOT be surprised. There's no determined date of death, no dna results, no death certificate. But he wants that $$$$ back...

Stay tuned.
    I don't usually post to this thread but I have been reading here and all I have to say is unfreakingbelievable.

Stay tuned.
    Well, ya'll obviously didn't get your class from him.

But then, we already knew that.

Stay tuned.
    Just making himself look more guilty than ever! It's all about the $$ and that is what its going to bring hell to his front door for many reasons.
    "One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life; that word is love". Sophocles

I am just now reading this news. Thank God for the beginning of justice for Pat.

My heart goes out to the Kimmi children, sons and daughters in law, and grandchildren. GB you all, as well as the extended family and friends who loved Pat. I do not know any of you except through these threads, but have such feelings for you all. You had a wonderful Mother and I know she is looking down from Heaven giving you the strength you need to endure all of this. You have grace and dignity through the most horrible of times. I respect and admire you.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Quote Originally Posted by raeann View Post

TIA
    Thank you for this info Raeann. I just posted this story from Yahoo news on Facebook to get his picture out. I have a 24 year old son and can't imagine the heartache his Mom is going through.
    "One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life; that word is love". Sophocles

Quote Originally Posted by LaLaw2000 View Post
    I am just now reading this news. Thank God for the beginning of justice for Pat.

My heart goes out to the Kimmi children, sons and daughters in law, and grandchildren. GB you all, as well as the extended family and friends who loved Pat. I do not know any of you except through these threads, but have such feelings for you all. You had a wonderful Mother and I know she is looking down from Heaven giving you the strength you need to endure all of this. You have grace and dignity through the most horrible of times. I respect and admire you.
    And son-in-law, Lonnie. A pillar of strength and angel from heaven through all of this...
    Last edited by Fairy1; 06-06-2010 at 01:58 AM.

Stay tuned.
    He is da*n sure she is dead, isn't he?
    Amazing that a lawyer would even draft a legal document without proof of death.

And the motive behind Patricia Kimmi's murder?
    Just what Rita and family and WS members thought all along.
    M O N E Y. (the love of money)

He has dug and graded and paved his way to hell.

Maybe he doesn't know you cannot spend money in prison
    or in hell.
    Not a thought in his mind about Patricia or his children or grandchidlren.

Patricia may rest in peace now.
    He will not.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

Not to give EK any credit here, but the attorney might be the driving force behind this. He's going to want to be paid if his client has the possibility of facing some serious charges....

Quote Originally Posted by jane d View Post
    Not to give EK any credit here, but the attorney might be the driving force behind this. He's going to want to be paid if his client has the possibility of facing some serious charges....
    Even if that is the situation, EK has every choice in this matter to say, "No, I'm not going to do that to my kids, and my grandkids." Because, although the most unbelievable, slap-in-the-face part is that he's doing this for the $$$, the fact is this legal move on his part creates a lot of other legal problems for us, more time off from work that we don't have, time away from our kids, will cost twice as much money in legal fees as he gets back (for us), and stress that I almost can't take anymore. You'd think HE'D think about that, but no...

I am not at all upset w/ you for posting that thought though, I just wanted to give you our perspective on it. Believe me, if EK can blame any of his actions on someone else, he will, and I'm sure the lawyer gives him some of those opportunities. In EK's world, EVERYTHING will ALWAYS be SOMEONE ELSE'S fault. Without fail.
    Last edited by eyestowardHeaven; 06-06-2010 at 09:12 AM. Reason: forgot to quote

Quote Originally Posted by cookin View Post
    Just making himself look more guilty than ever! It's all about the $$ and that is what its going to bring hell to his front door for many reasons.
    BBM Exactly - I seriously can't figure out what he or his lawyer are thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by LaLaw2000 View Post

Thank you and God Bless. I think we've only done what she would have wanted us to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    And son-in-law, Lonnie. A pillar of strength and angel from heaven through all of this...
    Thank you so much - I'll have to tell him about your post because he's had a card from my Mom taped to the wall by his desk for years where she said he's "an angel on earth".

Quote Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
    He is da*n sure she is dead, isn't he?
    Amazing that a lawyer would even draft a legal document without proof of death.

And the motive behind Patricia Kimmi's murder?
    Just what Rita and family and WS members thought all along.
    M O N E Y. (the love of money)

He has dug and graded and paved his way to hell.

Maybe he doesn't know you cannot spend money in prison
    or in hell.
    Not a thought in his mind about Patricia or his children or grandchidlren.

Patricia may rest in peace now.
    He will not.
    He's had so many chances to change, and never does. And now we are where we are. Unbelievable.

I just read Pat's obit in the Topeka Cap. Journal. It is such a nice touch about the casual dress Rita.
    Also, should EK be arrested and convicted (not saying he will - just IF he would) -- Rita, what would happen to the sawmill? Surely it would go to you kids - but still I am sure another long legal battle...

"Oh what a tangled web we weave when at first we doth deceive" (or something like that)
    Last edited by cclearly; 06-06-2010 at 09:35 AM. Reason: to take out a sentence not needed

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast