2010.06.03 Misty and Tommy's court appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

twall

Reaction score
Misty Croslin has court hearing Thursday
Published: Wednesday, June 2, 2010 at 8:37 p.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, June 2, 2010 at 8:37 p.m
<snipped>
Misty Croslin, a key figure in the disappearance of Putnam County child Haleigh Cummings, is scheduled to have a court hearing Thursday on drug trafficking charges.

Croslin, 18, was one of five people arrested earlier this year on narcotics charges, including her brother and Ronald Cummings, the father of the 5-year-old girl who authorities believe is dead.

The hearing in the Putnam County courthouse is set to be an update on the status of Croslin's case. She is being held on the St. Johns County Jail on eight counts of trafficking.

Article:
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100602/ARTICLES/100609867/1002

I have a feeling Fields will ask for a continuance being that he just got the UC depos two days ago.

I have a feeling Fields will ask for a continuance being that he just got the UC depos two days ago.

Yes, you're probably right, they like to drag these things out forever!
I was just looking at the docket, Misty was in court last 3/31, I was thinking it wasn't that long ago.
I checked the SJC jail site and don't see any changes in their status.
I should sign up for that vinelink notification!

I emailed several reporters asking about what time Misty and Tommy are due in court but nothing yet. I wonder why they are reporting Misty is due in court but nothing regarding Tommy.
I sure hope they don't continue this again. I woke up praying this morning that today would be the day that Misty will talk and Haleigh's Killer will be charged.

UCN: 542009CF002113XXAXMX
File Date: 2009-11-06 Judge: TERRY J LARUE
Defense Atty: WERTER, JAMES S

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php
Defendant
CROSLIN, HANK T JR
Alias

Date # Docket Description
2009-11-06 1 ARREST REPORT - PCSO D/S ALITZER (ARREST 11/5/09)

2009-11-06 1 BOOKING NUMBER: 09-4578

2009-11-06 1 POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE

2009-11-06 1 POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
2010-05-13 28 CONTINUED TO 06/03/2010

2010-05-17 29 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (06/03/2010)

2010-05-17 30 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN (06/03/2010)

I checked St. John's County Jail just about 15 minutes ago and neither Misty or Tommy are there. So they are both on their way to Putnam County if they aren't already there.

From Vinelink at 8:35 AM

The inmate for whom you registered, HANK CROSLIN with offender number SJSO10MNI002272, is no longer in the custody of the ST. JOHNS COUNTY JAIL as of 6/3/2010.

The inmate for whom you registered, MISTY CUMMINGS with offender number SJSO10MNI002273, is no longer in the custody of the ST. JOHNS COUNTY JAIL as of 6/3/2010.

On scanner thread - just heard 2 LE's going from courthouse to St Johns Jail - 1 with a W/M and 1 with a W/F....court may already be over and they are on their way back to St Johns...JMOO

Any word on whether the hearing might be live-streamed?

Can't wait to see if Lyndsy is in the courtroom. Maybe she will bring Austin again.

On scanner thread - just heard 2 LE's going from courthouse to St Johns Jail - 1 with a W/M and 1 with a W/F....court may already be over and they are on their way back to St Johns...JMOO

Apparently NOT riding together. :)

That was quick... One question.. When in the HELL-O is this ever going to be over..:banghead::croc::back:

Since Tommy expressed in a phone call he would take the 3 yrs and get it over with....I was wondering if he changed his plea.....

That was quick... One question.. When in the HELL-O is this ever going to be over..:banghead::croc::back:

As long as the attorneys are getting 15 minutes of fame (every other week), it won't be over. I'm sick of ALL OF THEM that cash in on Haleigh's death/disappearance. I can't help but believe the PCSO is getting a thrill out of being the media darlings too. Sentence them already!

Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., whose sister is the central figure in the case of missing Haleigh Cummings, pleaded no contest today to trafficking and drug possession and will be sentenced later this summer.

His sister, Misty Croslin, was also in Putnam County court this morning, where the judge set an August trial date on her seven trafficking charges. She is scheduled for an appearance next week in St. Johns County on an eighth trafficking count.
http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...ssing-haleigh-cummings-case-pleads-no-contest

Great! Does this mean Misty has to cough up some info before Aug 16th, or there are no bargains on the table?

So Tommy took a plea. Misty got a new 'do.

Tommy can get up to 30 years? Wonder if he knew about that part?

I thought Rons trial was to be after all of theirs so he could testify against them to get his deal? LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam