Most Wanted fugitive Paul Clouston found in Merced

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
Link

Connolly said a viewer tip to the TV program "America's Most Wanted" led agents to the killer.

Clouston murdered a police detective in Buena Park, California, in 1972. He was convicted a year later. After serving 10 years in prison for the slaying, Clouston was released in 1982.

In 1991, he was indicted on 17 counts of sexually abusing children in the Williamsburg, Virginia, area, according to the U.S. Marshals Service.

Clouston pleaded guilty to the charges and was sent back to prison. He was paroled in 2005 but was placed on the fugitive list after he failed to register as a convicted sexual offender in Virginia.

"The capture of Paul Clouston is a testament to the effectiveness of our 15 most wanted list and the partnerships we maintain with other law enforcement agencies," said John F. Clark, director of the U.S. Marshals Service in a statement. "It also speaks volumes to the value of someone doing the right thing and reporting a suspicious individual."

10 years for killing a cop!! :furious:

17 counts of sexually abusing children and HE WAS PAROLED!!! :furious:

Oy! I'm getting a headache!

Can't even find the words to post.....................

That's an outrage.

Bless those poor kids as well.

Surely I won't win any popular votes for this opinion, BUT you murder a Police Officer it should automatically be death. Give them the death penalty, and maybe and I mean just maybe these creeps will think twice about murdering a Police Officer. God himself knows we had way more than our fair share of this happening here.

My condolences to the family of the Officer. Must feel just great knowing the that murdered your husband, son, father was out walking around and hurting kids none the less.:furious:

Thank you for posting this Steely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back