Page 9 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast
    JVDS is the responsible party period. It was ridiculous and careless of Greta to even to suggest otherwise.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to KR2tonenow For This Useful Post:

So she arrived at the room around 5, got killed at 8 thirty, but had her jacket on. That doesn't make sense. why would she have her jacket on inside?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beyond Belief For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopster View Post
    Wasn't sure if anyone had posted this already, but it's an "exclusive" interview with Jug Twitty, Natalee's stepfather.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localne...VJjG9tGxQ.cspx
    This is an excellent interview.

Didn't Beth and Jug get divorced a couple years ago?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LNL For This Useful Post:

:Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    From what I understand, he's been in South America since mid-May ~ which would be about 4-5 days after the attempted extortion. And the FBI is being blamed???
    I suppose they should have invaded Aruba or Peru, kidnapped him and whisked him away to GITMO.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Betty P For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post
    So she arrived at the room around 5, got killed at 8 thirty, but had her jacket on. That doesn't make sense. why would she have her jacket on inside?
    Maybe she was getting ready to leave. Or maybe the "jacket" was a blazer.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to la_cavalière For This Useful Post:

Greta Van Susteran just put this up on her Gretawire page:

Although the evidence in Peru looks bad for Joran van der Sloot, he has not been convicted of a crime. Moments ago on air I just said that if he had not gone to South America, there would not have been a murder. Of course that assumes he is the killer and that has not been established. I should have said if he had not gone to South American there would not be 'murder charges against him' in stead of saying murder. (And yes, of course, if he IS the killer, if he had not gone to South America, this young woman would be alive.)

It is fair to be suspicious of him - a woman was found dead in his hotel room...a room that he left early in the morning. There is no information available to me that she was seen again after he left the room and there is no information that anyone else was in that room...but the fact remains that he has only been charged and not convicted.
    Bottom line: we need to wait for the trial.
    My posts are my opinion..........

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx FM View Post
    You all have to admit that the timing of this "extortion" claim from Alabama is a bit tacky in light of what is really going on with the murder of Stephany, huh?
    Nope, we all do not have to admit the extortion charge is tacky. Any charges on this murderer for anything, and I do mean anything is not tacky. I'm all for anything that could result in his butt being in prison. I'm sure the complaint brought up for extortion was not orchestrated to coincide with a violent murder.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:

Are you thinking like a winter jacket, or a sports jacket? There are so many forms of jacket now-a-days.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    ITA. If there is a vote going on about what country is at fault, I'll have to put all my money on Aruba. Joran should have been serving time for Natalie's death. Since her murder was covered up, Joran kills another young woman.
    After a few days in the Peruvian jail, he'll probably wish he had been charged and convicted for Natalee's death in Aruba. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    Greta Van Susteran just put this up on her Gretawire page:

Although the evidence in Peru looks bad for Joran van der Sloot, he has not been convicted of a crime. Moments ago on air I just said that if he had not gone to South America, there would not have been a murder. Of course that assumes he is the killer and that has not been established. I should have said if he had not gone to South American there would not be 'murder charges against him' in stead of saying murder. (And yes, of course, if he IS the killer, if he had not gone to South America, this young woman would be alive.)

It is fair to be suspicious of him - a woman was found dead in his hotel room...a room that he left early in the morning. There is no information available to me that she was seen again after he left the room and there is no information that anyone else was in that room...but the fact remains that he has only been charged and not convicted.
    Bottom line: we need to wait for the trial.
    BBM
    Well OOPS to Greta, she said it "On Air; And On The Record"!

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Maybe she was attempting to leave the room when she was attacked and murdered.

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:

First of all, I am skeptical of the "8:30am" TOD. Other reports I have heard had a general time frame of when Stephany was seen entering the room, and before Joran left for the last time. As for your question ~ maybe because she didn't want to undress for him? MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    So sad to watch the video.

Rest in Peace, Stephany.
    Hi Panthera, I'm still fighting back tears thinking about the family, so devestated and all the townspeople and friends literally in a state of shock I think.

xox

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:

Low temp was 64 degrees, so i would assume lite jacket. but after 3 hours don't u think she would have taken it off?

maybe it was part of the outfit.............

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beyond Belief For This Useful Post:

Page 9 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast