Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 3doglady View Post
    Typing from my DVR NO Mention OF A Bat either way

MF : You heard there was blood, there was stabbing, in fact that is all not true. Lying on her back fully clothed, not covered. She had blood coming from left side of head, ear and nose. There was blunt force trauma to back of head and neck. The blunt force trauma caused hemorrhaging and death.

GVS asked about weapon, sexual assault and finger nail scrapping.

MF: Fingernail scrapings here is standard procedure. No sexual assault but can't rule out sexual relations. "As far as the weapon the ME made some interesting speculations, he opined the kind of box spring to a European style bed where the mattress sits on top, the mattress was askew on the corner. It was away as if the victim right where she lay below that corner, possibly that corner, that hardwood frame, could have been what she collided with the back of her head. But he opined this, that the force if it was her that fell would not be sufficient to cause the massage damage to her head, that she would have have to been driven into that bed frame by some other force, that being another human"
    Thank-you! That was pretty close to my recollection of what was said.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justbetweenus For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SWAG1959 View Post
    Patty - are you intepreting that in that video, we are seeing the actual room? Or are they "staging" another room to show how the box spring/matress was askew from the frame? The rest of the room didn't really look like a "crime scene".
    IMO, it is the room. There was attention to the cigarettes on the table also.

The translation is: Room that occupied the Dutch and the Peruvian young person
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jilly View Post
    I'm glad to have you guys posting about this. I'll skip it and watch Greta's rerun in about and hour!
    me too - thanks for letting me know that I don't have to watch 20/20!! I DID want to watch Anderson Cooper - now I can!!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Niner For This Useful Post:

Goodnight all.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carolina Girl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post

....and two glasses on the nightstand. Wonder if there are any traces of GHB, or other drugs in them.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to butwhatif? For This Useful Post:

Smile

Thanks all for the links and videos! Whew! I finally caught up and now going to watch a little TV - and when I get back in the morning - I'm pretty sure I'll have plenty to read here!
    Night all!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Niner For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Solomisskitty View Post
    Yes, works just fine! I do so wish I understood Spanish. I'd really like to know what the bloggers, particularly the locals, are commenting after all these linked articles.

I think this is the translated link...

http://translate.google.com/translat...z%3D1R2GPEA_en

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kwmred For This Useful Post:

If those were JVDS's cigarettes then he was in a hurry to leave. No smoker leaves cigarettes behind.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DairyGirl For This Useful Post:

Last images of Stephanie Flores

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92gFDZlRoBI
    Wow! Thanks, Patty. I wish I understood Spanish. Did you notice where they had something circled in red off to the right twice near the beginning of the video? I can't make out what it is.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

It looks like it is Stephanie sitting on a couch holding her head in her hands with her head down...You can see her hair, but because her clothing is dark as well as the couch it is hard to make out her body.
    JMHO
    Kimmer

"A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimmer For This Useful Post:

My guess is she was already feeling the effects of being drugged, but just not enough to be totally wiped out.
    JMHO
    Kimmer

"A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kimmer For This Useful Post:

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    I wanted to bring this link over from #2. It's the pic of his pants falling down at the border. Really zoom in on this....his hands are absolutely filthy, he is spaced out-- is an understatement, and I'm sorry, but it look like he has peed his pants. Anyone else see this? I zoomed to 400 and then did a few control +'s.

.http://www.torontosun.com/news/world.../14270071.html

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:

where are u seeing that? isn't that the hotel clerk behind a counter and joran at the desk, with stephany behind him.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Beyond Belief For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DairyGirl View Post
    If those were JVDS's cigarettes then he was in a hurry to leave. No smoker leaves cigarettes behind.
    well, I might if I just smashed someone's head in and stole 5000.00 dollars from them. I might be too flustered and forget my cigs. He managed to tell the hotel not to enter that room for a few days and then got the heck out of Peru. I bet he used profaine words when he realized he'd forgotten the cigarettes. I guess we could trace his hasty retreat by finding out where he bought those cigarettes and I bet it wasn't too far from the hotel

I am so sorry for Stephany's death, God bless her and her family, but I am so happy Joren has finally been caught in the evil he does. Joren reportedly smoked non stop in his taxi ride out of Chile. I guess he was having jitters.

anyway, jmo, and Dairygirl, not picking on you, I like your posts but couldn't resist since I'm a smoker and I do forget those cancer sticks sometimes.
    narrow, limited thinker, but I'm trying to grow

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PorcineGranny For This Useful Post:

Wasn't able to log on until just a little while ago and - WOW! You guys are terrific. Thanks for all the updates, great conversation clarifying what you heard and saw tonight, links, the videos, and thanks Patty G., I have all the shows missed tonight right here on WS. THANKS to all of you.
    Please think long and hard before calling a child a 'run-a-way':
    You might be giving a 'perk' to the 'perp'.

Democracy requires the occasional necessity of deferring to the opinions of other people. (Winston Churchill)

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eyes4crime For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast