Lindseys Day of Hope and Awareness

JenniferO

Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
Reaction score
lindseysdayofhopeandawa.jpg

A one year event to bring awareness to the disappearance of Lindsey Baum and other missing persons will be held on June 26th at Heritage Park in Olympia, WA. There is a full day of activities (2 pm to 8pm), speakers, concert, balloon release, kid activities and more planned for this event. Please bring your children, pack a lunch and learn more on how to better protect your children.

http://findlindseybaum.blogspot.com/2010/06/upcoming-one-year-awareness-event-for.html

Printable fliers available here

http://lookingforlindsey.weebly.com/

For those that aren't aware.. Our very own Tricia will be making an appearance.

Day of Hope” for Lindsey Baum this Saturday​

lindsey.jpg

An event at Heritage Park this Saturday will mark the first anniversary of the disappearance of Lindsey Baum.

The 10-year-old McCleary girl disappeared while walking home from a friend’s house around 9 p.m. on June 26, 2009.

The event is called “Lindsey’s Day of Hope and Awareness For the Missing. It will run from 2 pm to 8 p.m. and includes guest speakers, a concert, and a balloon release to remember Lindsey and other missing persons in the state.​

Does anyone know roughly what time the balloon release will be at? TIA!

RoseWhite, we are still working on finalizing the schedule. I believe the balloon release will be sometime between 4-6pm.

There has been a slight change for tomorrows event.

Due to reasons beyond his control.. Sam Watkins and Fate Train will not be performing at the event. Instead a local band named Three-Six-O will be performing!

Great pics JVK.. (like we would get anything less than great from you)

What an amazing day!!

I'm sad I wasn't able to make it but it sounds like there was quite a turn out. THANKS to everyone who made this happen!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back