Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by winterrose View Post
    I'm I losing it or wasn't there like a bajillion more pages than 4 earlier?
    This is a new thread.

A new thread was opened, I think this is thread 3 or 4.
    JUSTICE IS COMING HALEIGH AND CAYLEE

YOU GOT TO LOVE JUDGE STRICKLAND
    At it's core, the defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a "self aggrandizing media hound". Indeed. The irony is rich.

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

I'm I losing it or wasn't there like a bajillion more pages than 4 earlier?
    Lol....new thread again.....and can someone find the link for me to the pictures of the classroom again.....I think we can tell from them whether the room is on the second floor or not perhaps.

TIA

4. The Following User Says Thank You to raeann For This Useful Post:

Thank you,I at first couldn't find the other one and wondered if he had been found.It's not looking good with so much time passing,does it?

Quote Originally Posted by darlin gal View Post
    During police interviews Sunday, a student said he last saw Kyron later that morning near the south entrance to the school. That was the last time the boy was seen, Staton said.

At some point that morning, Kyron's teacher, Kristina Porter, marked the boy as absent. But it wasn't until 3:30 p.m. -- when his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, met the school bus -- that she discovered Kyron had been absent from school.

Nora Schreiber, a Skyline parent and volunteer, said the school has three main entrances and one secure exit. Two of the doorways are near the main office and are monitored, while a third on the north side of the school is not. Kyron's classroom is adjacent to that door, which opens onto a rear parking lot.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...on_horman.html
    This report says that Kyron's room was next to the parking lot which is the north side. Other reports say he was seen by his room which is the south side.

This is disturbing whether it is north or south, being by an unsecured exit.

Is his classroom on the second floor or not? If someone was on a staircase by the classroom, they could have asked Kyron to help with something.

But what about the missing time? Where was he?

Quote Originally Posted by darlin gal View Post
    Two of the doorways are near the main office and are monitored, while a third on the north side of the school is not. Kyron's classroom is adjacent to that door, which opens onto a rear parking lot.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...on_horman.html
    He was last seen at a south entrance, so he wasn't near his classroom then?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

Nora Schreiber, a Skyline parent and volunteer, said the school has three main entrances and one secure exit. Two of the doorways are near the main office and are monitored, while a third on the north side of the school is not. Kyron's classroom is adjacent to that door, which opens onto a rear parking lot.

There are so many different stories, but at the same time is really is just additions to what we already know but some of the gaps are finally being filled in. Does that make any sense to anyone?

I don't think his classroom was on the 2nd floor of the school, she says door not stairwell.
    Just my, no one elses

KATU's reporter Meghan said she has spoken to Kyron's bio-mom and that she would like to talk but can't because she doesn't want to hamper the investigation.

That tells me that LE has asked the parents to keep away from the media. JMO
    Justice for Nevaeh FB Group http://bit.ly/justice4nevaeh

In Memory of Aja D. Johnson:
    http://bit.ly/AjaFacebookGroup

In Memory of Ethan Stacy -
    http://bit.ly/inmemoryofethan

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to darlin gal For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by raeann View Post
    Lol....new thread again.....and can someone find the link for me to the pictures of the classroom again.....I think we can tell from them whether the room is on the second floor or not perhaps.

TIA

http://www.kptv.com/slideshow/news/23806039/detail.html

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

I found the pix in one of the news links, there are some where it appears to be a rooftop outside of the classroom windows, but I can not really tell for sure.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raeann For This Useful Post:

Schreiber said she and her son, Jacob, 9, were interviewed Sunday by a federal agent. She said she told the agent that Friday was an especially hectic day at Skyline.

"On a normal day, seeing a stranger will make you go, 'Hmm. I wonder who that is?' On such a hectic day as Friday, there was such a lot going on. To tell you the truth, I was focused on looking at the (science) project and helping Jacob fill out his (evaluation) form and not on the faces around me."

Schreiber said Kyron was supposed to perform in the school's talent show at 1 p.m. but she didn't see him there.

This is what is so bothersome,so many parents,people not all knowing one another,a stranger could have come in the unsecured door and had parked in that back parking lot.So he wasn't seen at 1pm when he was supposed to perform in the school talent show.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to winterrose For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ~greeneyedgirl~ View Post

There are so many different stories, but at the same time is really is just additions to what we already know but some of the gaps are finally being filled in. Does that make any sense to anyone?

I don't think his classroom was on the 2nd floor of the school, she says door not stairwell.
    there are the reports and I can't find them now, but it says that the student saw him by the south entrance by Kyron's classroom. Then tarabull quotes the article that says his classroom is on the second floor. Then we have this report that there is an unsecured exit next to his classroom which is on the north side.

Too confusing to me.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to human For This Useful Post:

Read what one parent wrote in the comments section on this abc site.

“my daughter goes to this school the worth (sic-worst) safety wise i ever seen. restrooms located at the end of the building by the huge park where anybody can be..scary!! i told my child not to go to the restrooms during the lessons and by herself."
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/Media/kyron...ry&id=10836677

This looks like a photo of Kyron and his science project inside the school.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/Media/kyron...ry?id=10836677

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pensfan For This Useful Post:

Schreiber said she and her son, Jacob, 9, were interviewed Sunday by a federal agent. She said she told the agent that Friday was an especially hectic day at Skyline.

"On a normal day, seeing a stranger will make you go, 'Hmm. I wonder who that is?' On such a hectic day as Friday, there was such a lot going on. To tell you the truth, I was focused on looking at the (science) project and helping Jacob fill out his (evaluation) form and not on the faces around me."

Schreiber said Kyron was supposed to perform in the school's talent show at 1 p.m. but she didn't see him there.

This is what is so bothersome,so many parents,people not all knowing one another,a stranger could have come in the unsecured door and had parked in that back parking lot.So he wasn't seen at 1pm when he was supposed to perform in the school talent show.
    It seems that we have another confirmation that he was supposed to be in the talent show, but no family member was going to go to it?

Just commenting on the strangeness of it. I would think that a talent show would be more exciting than looking at a science project that the family had already seen.

And if he was so shy, it would be fun to see him perform in a talent show.

But if it was a "stranger", that "stranger" would have to know the school pretty darn well to know about the unsecured door.

I put quotes around "stranger" because i don't think it was some random perp off of the street. I would guess that it was someone more familiar with the school.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to human For This Useful Post:

This link was posted earlier:

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing

Interesting comments by RandomDood
    June 6, 2010 9:16 am
    Last edited by tarabull; 06-07-2010 at 01:52 AM.
    KINDLY NOTE: Unless you are quoting within Websleuths Forums, you do not have my permission to copy any post made by me.
    Further, my posts are merely my humble opinion unless otherwise supported by a linked source for back-up.
    Thank you.

"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - Henri Poincare

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tarabull For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast