1410 users online (207 members and 1203 guests)  

Websleuths News

Exclamation Chrysler recalls almost 700,000 Jeeps, minivans

DETROIT Chrysler is recalling almost 600,000 minivans and Jeep Wranglers in the United States and another 100,000 elsewhere because of brake or wiring problems that could create safety issues, the company and federal regulators said Monday.

Chrysler said it is recalling 288,968 Jeep Wranglers from the 2006 through 2010 model years due to a potential brake fluid leak.

It also is recalling 284,831 Dodge Grand Caravan and Chrysler Town & Country minivans from the 2008 and 2009 model years because a wiring problem can cause a fire inside the sliding doors.

Another 76,430 Wranglers and 34,143 minivans are being recalled in Canada, Mexico and other international markets, Chrysler said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100607/...hrysler_recall

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

I have a question regarding recalls. Does anyone know how you get notified? Do you only get notified if you bought the car brand new from a dealer?

What happens if you purchased a used car from an individual? Do you get notified by means of your DMV registration?

Thanks in advance!

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bttrcookie3 View Post
    I have a question regarding recalls. Does anyone know how you get notified? Do you only get notified if you bought the car brand new from a dealer?

What happens if you purchased a used car from an individual? Do you get notified by means of your DMV registration?

Thanks in advance!
    I have been notified on a used vehicle in the past.