Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Since LE is interviewing children, they may not want to release info because children are so suggestable. Instead of remembering what they saw or heard, children will often unconsciously take in info they hear on TV or listening to adults. Just MOO.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jokie7348 For This Useful Post:

Police question students in case of missing second grader
    June 8, 2010 9:24 a.m. EDT

Police questioned nearly all of the children at an Oregon school where a missing 7-year-old child boy was last seen, authorities said Monday evening.

Captain Jason Gates of the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office said about 90 percent of the students at Skyline Elementary School were interviewed in connection with last Friday's disappearance of Kyron Horman.

In a statement released to the media, the sheriff's office said investigators were "appealing to the families who have not been interviewed to call the tip line and leave their information."

snip

In the statement released Monday evening, authorities said search and rescue personnel have been canvassing new areas based on tips and information gathered by the sheriff's office.

"Tips have been coming in from all over the state and into Washington. All of those tips are being followed up and investigators are urging people to call the tip line with any information at all," the statement read.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/08/...ion=cnn_latest

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    Beautiful slideshow of pictures of Kyron.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inEqG...ayer_embedded#!
    Thank you- that made me remember to ask...does anyone know Kyron's vision prescription/diagnosis? He's wearing transition lenses and appears light sensitive. Might this be the medical condition not mentioned?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustToSeeYouSmile For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jokie7348 View Post
    Since LE is interviewing children, they may not want to release info because children are so suggestable. Instead of remembering what they saw or heard, children will often unconsciously take in info they hear on TV or listening to adults. Just MOO.
    I truly believe that to be the main reason, aside from what LE typically won't talk about in any case.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JustToSeeYouSmile View Post
    Thank you- that made me remember to ask...does anyone know Kyron's vision prescription/diagnosis? He's wearing transition lenses and appears light sensitive. Might this be the medical condition not mentioned?
    Hard to say. Our little guy is extremely far-sighted, and his doc recommended the transitions; not sure if it was just because ... or if there was a medical reason why he'd be more sensitive to light. I'll have to ask daughter if that was explained to her. He thinks his glasses are da bomb and tells everybody about them lol.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:

Someone asked last night where the info on the south entrance door as Kyron's last known sighting came from. I just came across the LEO saying it in the press conference in a clip included in this video at 0:36:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi4P3vGDow8[/ame]

Transcribed:

"He was seen near his classroom, and the last point was down at the south entrance door of the school."

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Where is the area someone saw a car drive down?Do you have a map of this area and also around the school?Are they checking these areas?
    ALL EVIL NEEDS TO SUCCEED IS FOR GOOD PEOPLE TO DO NOTHING!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Calliope View Post
    Hard to say. Our little guy is extremely far-sighted, and his doc recommended the transitions; not sure if it was just because ... or if there was a medical reason why he'd be more sensitive to light. I'll have to ask daughter if that was explained to her. He thinks his glasses are da bomb and tells everybody about them lol.
    Thanks- transition lenses are quite the rage, huh?
    I also wondered because there's one pic that shows a line in his hairline that could be vaguely reminscent of a scar from a brain surgery. Or could just be the haircut. Can't imagine a reason why medical history would not be released, but sometimes brain surgeries leave behind vision problems. But just thinking out loud here.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to JustToSeeYouSmile For This Useful Post:

I also wondered because there's one pic that shows a line in his hairline that could be vaguely reminscent of a scar from a brain surgery. Or could just be the haircut. Can't imagine a reason why medical history would not be released, but sometimes brain surgeries leave behind vision problems. But just thinking out loud here.
    i have transitional lenses....they are awesome!

It's 5 o'clock somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    I just looked at the school location on google maps...what a massive amount of woods!
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...01929&t=h&z=16
    Thank you.
    ALL EVIL NEEDS TO SUCCEED IS FOR GOOD PEOPLE TO DO NOTHING!!!!

Do you have a link to that photo? Have they said he has a medical history but won't release it? I've missed that somehow. Now I'm worried he may be prone to seizures if what you suspect is true

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:

To reduce confusion about the direction each door of Skyline Elementary faces, see the four images below. NOTE THE COMPASS IN THE TOP LEFT CORNER OF EACH PHOTO.

The southern front entrance (southwest really):

The western side entrance (northwest really):

The northern back of the school (northeast):

And the eastern side of the school, with the driveway (southeast):

Just refer to the compass and ignore everyone else including me! Definitely confusing!
    The purity of a person's heart can be quickly
    measured by how they regard animals.
    Anonymous

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to truthsleuth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tk71texas View Post
    i have transitional lenses....they are awesome!
    lol

When he got his, he'd run outside --- "They're dark!!!" --- then back inside --- "Now they're not!!!" --- then back outside --- "They're dark again!!!" --- and then back in ....

over and over

It's a wonder he didn't wear them out the first day lol.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast