WARNING MAY BE OFFENSIVE! Woman charged with adultery, but that's not the weird part.

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
"He asked them what they were doing and they said, "just talking,' and obviously they weren't just talking," Hill told reporters during an afternoon news conference that was crowded with reporters from Buffalo and Rochester news outlets.

:laugh:

Linky

Couple accused of picnic table sex in Batavia park
By Denise Jewell Gee
NEWS STAFF REPORTER
Updated: June 07, 2010, 8:01 pm / 0 comments
Published: June 07, 2010, 6:10 pm

BATAVIA — A 41-year-old woman caught having sex on a picnic table in a Batavia park faces a rare charge of adultery after an officer saw her and a man in the act, city police said today.

Suzanne M. Corona, of Batavia, and Justin M. Amend, 29, of Oakfield, both were charged with public lewdness, a misdemeanor, after a Friday evening incident in Farrell Park.

An officer saw the two having sex on a pavilion picnic table in view of children and other adults, police said.

Corona was charged with adultery, also a misdemeanor, because arresting Officer Matthew Baldwin knew she was married to another man.

It is the first adultery charge in New York State since 2006 and only the 12th since 1972, state records show.

"Because they were actively engaged in sexual intercourse when the officer arrived, it fit the circumstances for the statute," Batavia Police Officer Eric Hill said.

I say they both deserve to have the book thrown at them. If they guy turns out to be married they should add the charge of adultery to him too. JMO

Geez, she probably woke up the next morning without being able to remember much at all and wondered how she got splinters in her *advertiser censored*. :loser:

"He asked them what they were doing and they said, "just talking,' and obviously they weren't just talking," Hill told reporters during an afternoon news conference that was crowded with reporters from Buffalo and Rochester news outlets.

:

Well, ask a dumb question, get a dumb answer... :)

Let this be a lesson to everyone who is a few sandwiches short: Adultery is no picnic.

:eek: On a picnic table in a park??? With children and adults watching???

Goodness, find a spot in the woods somewhere or better yet, get a room. Nasty.

I will never be able to sit at a picnic table in a park again.

lol. Oh my, don't they have a lovers lane in BATAVIA? There had to be somewhere that was more private where folks in the Batavia area go to get busy.

I get the whole exhibitionist thing, I was a bit of one in my younger slimmer days, but there is exhibitionism and then there is sick and the fact that there were children present and witnessing this - well that takes it a bit beyond exhibitionism into sicko land :twocents:

:laugh:

Geez, she probably woke up the next morning without being able to remember much at all and wondered how she got splinters in her *advertiser censored*. :loser:[/quote

roflmao

LOL...What can I say to follow that other than THANK YOU STEELY DAN for providing us with all these tidbits!!!!

These are right up my alley! This is the first thread I hit in the morning...what does that say about me? LOL :crazy::eek::doh::back::blushing:

LOL...What can I say to follow that other than THANK YOU STEELY DAN for providing us with all these tidbits!!!!

These are right up my alley! This is the first thread I hit in the morning...what does that say about me? LOL :crazy::eek::doh::back::blushing:

You want to find out the latest on your case? :waitasec:

Remember the guy a while back who was arrested for actually having sex WITH a picnic table?

I think Dan is talented that way, lol.:innocent:

Remember the guy a while back who was arrested for actually having sex WITH a picnic table?

Yes, I do - and he got caught/in trouble because his property was next to a school, and they could see him......well, that, and he got himself stuck in it (it was a plastic table with a center hole for an umbrella)

Some people......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back