Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Joran Van der Sloot Confesses to Murdering Stephany Flores Ramirez

I have survived all the slings and arrows and live in a house filled with Love.

Joran Van der Sloot Confesses to Murdering Stephany Flores Ramirez

Last edited by Tricia; 06-08-2010 at 01:35 AM.
    `````````````````

JOIN US EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR TRUE CRIME RADIO ON IHEART. CLICK HERE THURSDAYS 8 PM EASTERN FOR THE LINK TO THE SHOW AND TO JOIN OUR NEW CHATROOM.

FOR PAST IHEART SHOWS CLICK HERE

Join Websleuths on Twitter

Follow websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
     | 

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
    tgrif@xmission.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

I am just happy to know that this evil will be off the streets for a very long time, All women are safer now that this POS is off the streets.
    JMHO
    Kimmer

"A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

Opps I got my hindend caught in the door shutting on the last thread LOL.

Here is my post to you costalpilot

Quote Originally Posted by costalpilot View Post
    the TH big shot international lawyer that was on NG ( I think) said the "foreigner" section of the prison is no better than the regular prison and he called that

the doorway to hell.
    Thank you costalpilot I remember now, yes you are correct IIRC his first case was made into a movie.

I am thinking his goose is cooked too for the most part. I do think he's dancing as fast as he can right now, because he wants the lead.

He won't last a week in that prison. My first thought was when I heard the description of who is in there and what they are willing to do for money----he better hope and pray someone takes the lesser amount of money to cut his throat rather than the better cash to torture him very slowly to death. JMHO.

I hope you feel better soon Tricia!

I will tell you this, with all of the evidence and the forensics that they have in this case, All the lies will not work, His confession had better match up with the evidence.
    JMHO
    Kimmer

"A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kimmer For This Useful Post:

Sleep well, Beth. I hope both girl's families gets some peace with this.

Good. Let him suffer in that "foreigner" section of their prison.

35 years in a Peruvian hell sounds alright. Maybe he won't make it out of there the sociopath.

Bless that poor girl and her family. Such a gorgeous, young, bright girl with a future.

Feel better soon, Tricia.

My behind got hit by the door too, Kat! I'm dragging my last thoughts over to this new thread -

Well, Joran finally did it - he actually SURPRISED me. He confessed.

Then again, if the Peruvian LE interrogations are anything like their prisons, maybe I'm not so surprised.

I say keep on keepin' on until he tells the TRUTH about Natalee, too.

Sorry if I sound harsh to some folks, but this guy is the epitome of pure evil, imo.
    Never interrupt your opponent when they are making a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    I will tell you this, with all of the evidence and the forensics that they have in this case, All the lies will not work, His confession had better match up with the evidence.
    I have no faith in the Peruvian justice system... it's clearly corrupt. With that corruption, it can go either way. They can pay other prisoners to kill him or he & his mama can pay them to let him go or provide privileges that will keep him cozy for the next 6 years.

The only thing going for this whole case is the torture Joran may or may not be put through while in one of their famously horrible prisons.

Still, no faith whatsoever. Only time will tell.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to one_girl_rev For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by beach2yall View Post
    My behind got hit by the door too, Kat! I'm dragging my last thoughts over to this new thread -

Well, Joran finally did it - he actually SURPRISED me. He confessed.

Then again, if the Peruvian LE interrogations are anything like their prisons, maybe I'm not so surprised.

I say keep on keepin' on until he tells the TRUTH about Natalee, too.

Sorry if I sound harsh to some folks, but this guy is the epitome of pure evil, imo.
    Can't quite believe his "confession" equals truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    I hope you feel better soon Tricia!
    Me too Tricia. I think the secret is to get lots of sleep and stay hydrated. xox
    Hi Kat, It is so good to see you. Missed you after you moved

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by one_girl_rev View Post
    I have no faith in the Peruvian justice system... it's clearly corrupt. With that corruption, it can go either way. They can pay other prisoners to kill him or he & his mama can pay them to let him go or provide privileges that will keep him cozy for the next 6 years.

The only thing going for this whole case is the torture Joran may or may not be put through while in one of their famously horrible prisons.

Still, no faith whatsoever. Only time will tell.
    Hope they don't forget the pepper !!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:

Let's hope this is true and that it is the beginning of the rest of his confessions.

RIP Stephany, Natalee and any other victims.

I hope you recover quickly, Tricia.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nancy2441 For This Useful Post:

It's very good news that he is now a confessed murderer. Interesting that Dog the Bounty Hunter said he would confess, that his father's death freed him up to kill again. Wasn't it just a few hours ago that Joe Tacopina was named as defense attorney???? Maybe Joran couldn't hold up against an interrogation by people other than his daddy's friends in Aruba.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...c18gAD9G6T5NG0

LIMA, Peru Peruvian police say the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot has confessed to killing a young woman in his Lima hotel room last week.
    Police Colonel Abel Gamarra told The Associated Press early Tuesday that van der Sloot confessed during an interrogation.
    Van der Sloot was also the prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of an American teenager on the Caribbean island of Aruba.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tadpole12 For This Useful Post:

I don't believe that Joran will ever tell the truth about Natalee. But I hope once he is locked up for good someone will feel safe enough to tell the truth.

I cannot believe that Stephany would have helped herself to his computer.

Is that normal? I'd never open someone's laptop that I just met without their permission. That's b.s. imo.

He's making it up as he goes - besides, even if she innocently tried to google something - that's no reason to kill a person. He's bad to the bone. 'She invaded his personal space' (or something close). Then why the hell is he bringing strangers to his room - I feel hate for him. He can't even confess honestly. And why and when would he leave her alone in his room. He's full of *****.
    Last edited by Woe.be.gone; 06-08-2010 at 01:59 AM.

Time will pass and Peru will have an earthquake or an uprising at his prison and he will be reported dead in a little article someplace. So will be the end of the story.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Beyond Belief For This Useful Post:

"I did not want to do it," La Republica quoted him as saying. "The girl intruded into my private life."

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/06...s-peru-murder/

Her father had just given her money to buy a laptop, I have a feeling he was showing off his to her and she came across something about NH and she put 2 &2 together and when she tried to leave he got mad and killed her.
    JMHO
    Kimmer

29. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kimmer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
    "I did not want to do it," La Republica quoted him as saying. "The girl intruded into my private life."

AKA this is B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    Her father had just given her money to buy a laptop, I have a feeling he was showing off his to her and she came across something about NH and she put 2 &2 together and when she tried to leave he got mad and killed her.
    Perhaps he enticed her to go into his room with a promise to sell his laptop to her.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6obqfasQqmY[/ame]

prison video Piedras Gordas peru

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Beyond Belief For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by epiphany View Post

UGH!! This really makes me angry. There he goes again blaming poor little Stephany Flores for her own murder.

Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast