458 users online (92 members and 366 guests)  

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 570
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    18,488

    Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #7

    Last edited by Tricia; 06-08-2010 at 01:35 AM.


    Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT
    84098






  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,741
    I am just happy to know that this evil will be off the streets for a very long time, All women are safer now that this POS is off the streets.
    JMHO
    Kimmer



    "A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,196
    Opps I got my hindend caught in the door shutting on the last thread LOL.

    Here is my post to you costalpilot

    Quote Originally Posted by costalpilot View Post
    the TH big shot international lawyer that was on NG ( I think) said the "foreigner" section of the prison is no better than the regular prison and he called that

    the doorway to hell.
    Thank you costalpilot I remember now, yes you are correct IIRC his first case was made into a movie.

    I am thinking his goose is cooked too for the most part. I do think he's dancing as fast as he can right now, because he wants the lead.

    He won't last a week in that prison. My first thought was when I heard the description of who is in there and what they are willing to do for money----he better hope and pray someone takes the lesser amount of money to cut his throat rather than the better cash to torture him very slowly to death. JMHO.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,196
    I hope you feel better soon Tricia!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,741
    I will tell you this, with all of the evidence and the forensics that they have in this case, All the lies will not work, His confession had better match up with the evidence.
    JMHO
    Kimmer



    "A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the sweet Carolina pines
    Posts
    3,724
    Sleep well, Beth. I hope both girl's families gets some peace with this.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,520
    Good. Let him suffer in that "foreigner" section of their prison.

    35 years in a Peruvian hell sounds alright. Maybe he won't make it out of there the sociopath.

    Bless that poor girl and her family. Such a gorgeous, young, bright girl with a future.

    Feel better soon, Tricia.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    the Plains & Jordan-Hare stadium
    Posts
    16,501
    My behind got hit by the door too, Kat! I'm dragging my last thoughts over to this new thread -


    Well, Joran finally did it - he actually SURPRISED me. He confessed.


    Then again, if the Peruvian LE interrogations are anything like their prisons, maybe I'm not so surprised.


    I say keep on keepin' on until he tells the TRUTH about Natalee, too.


    Sorry if I sound harsh to some folks, but this guy is the epitome of pure evil, imo.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    I will tell you this, with all of the evidence and the forensics that they have in this case, All the lies will not work, His confession had better match up with the evidence.
    I have no faith in the Peruvian justice system... it's clearly corrupt. With that corruption, it can go either way. They can pay other prisoners to kill him or he & his mama can pay them to let him go or provide privileges that will keep him cozy for the next 6 years.

    The only thing going for this whole case is the torture Joran may or may not be put through while in one of their famously horrible prisons.

    Still, no faith whatsoever. Only time will tell.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by beach2yall View Post
    My behind got hit by the door too, Kat! I'm dragging my last thoughts over to this new thread -


    Well, Joran finally did it - he actually SURPRISED me. He confessed.


    Then again, if the Peruvian LE interrogations are anything like their prisons, maybe I'm not so surprised.


    I say keep on keepin' on until he tells the TRUTH about Natalee, too.


    Sorry if I sound harsh to some folks, but this guy is the epitome of pure evil, imo.
    Can't quite believe his "confession" equals truth.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    portland, Ore
    Posts
    18,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    I hope you feel better soon Tricia!
    Me too Tricia. I think the secret is to get lots of sleep and stay hydrated. xox
    Hi Kat, It is so good to see you. Missed you after you moved

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    portland, Ore
    Posts
    18,230
    Quote Originally Posted by one_girl_rev View Post
    I have no faith in the Peruvian justice system... it's clearly corrupt. With that corruption, it can go either way. They can pay other prisoners to kill him or he & his mama can pay them to let him go or provide privileges that will keep him cozy for the next 6 years.

    The only thing going for this whole case is the torture Joran may or may not be put through while in one of their famously horrible prisons.

    Still, no faith whatsoever. Only time will tell.
    Hope they don't forget the pepper !!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,218
    Let's hope this is true and that it is the beginning of the rest of his confessions.

    RIP Stephany, Natalee and any other victims.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,034
    I hope you recover quickly, Tricia.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh (of course)
    Posts
    2,352
    It's very good news that he is now a confessed murderer. Interesting that Dog the Bounty Hunter said he would confess, that his father's death freed him up to kill again. Wasn't it just a few hours ago that Joe Tacopina was named as defense attorney???? Maybe Joran couldn't hold up against an interrogation by people other than his daddy's friends in Aruba.

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #6
    By Salem in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 627
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 01:29 AM
  2. GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #5
    By JBean in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 942
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 06:02 PM
  3. GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #4
    By Salem in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 951
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 02:49 AM
  4. GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #3
    By JBean in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 934
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 09:53 PM
  5. GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #2
    By Tricia in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 655
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 09:06 PM

Tags for this Thread