Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    Well Tim reported the Columbian story. Jean C reported two different stories about where Joran got his coffee and she speaks Spanish. That's why I stated American reporters. Jean is bi-lingual, and Tim heard his information first hand (forgot how).
    I'm beginning to get the impression the SA news media isn't collaborating much with the US or European news media or vice versa, so they're on their own. Some of the information appears so quickly on the SA news web sites, its apparent the Peruvian govt. and LE are giving them breaking news in advance of foreign journalists.

That there's a language barrier for the US media is disappointing. Back in the old days, news organizations invested in hiring professional foreign correspondents who knew the language, lived in the countries they covered and cultivated local contacts. Today, they seem to have celebrity reporters who don't have the same skills, contacts or depth of knowledge.

MOO

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Betty P For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by legalmania View Post
    He lies so much, I don't believe this story, you know as soon as she saw who he was she would have left, she wouldn't have waited for him to get back to confront him being twice her size. He probably showed her you know who I am and googled himself.
    I don't believe this story either. Hes just sick. He wont be completely honest

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cortne For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by legalmania View Post
    He lies so much, I don't believe this story, you know as soon as she saw who he was she would have left, she wouldn't have waited for him to get back to confront him being twice her size. He probably showed her you know who I am and googled himself.
    BBM

Now that I can believe!
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Carrington View Post
    Sooooooo, Joran's computer is NOT password protected.
    I don't believe that for a minute.
    IMO
    For some reason I find it hard to believe that he had info on his PC unless it was for the sole purpose to extort money from Beth. Remembering facts etc. I truly believe he hasn't had that PC all these years with a ton of info stored. Anything on there was for reference unless he truly is a anniversary killer so to speak or something along those lines. I guess that will all come out in computer forensics to see if his story fits.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Betty P View Post
    According to Peruvian defense attorneys, he confessed in the context of a manslaughter charge, hopefully to get a reduced sentence. If he wants to get a manslaughter charge, he has to make it appear that he killed her accidentally, on the spur of the moment.

http://translate.google.com/translat...en-US:official

His motives are suspect, as is his story.
    This is driving me crazy, the "drug excuse" in Peru ...It's such a huge loophole. A criminal could use it to invalidate/excuse everything he ever did or said. Can't accept his confession because he was high on drugs, his brain may be addled from drugs, etc etc.

If this guy gets off I am going to be so mad!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Columbo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sandangel View Post
    just stated on NG show - Joran's confession sounds like he is putting himself as "the victim".

Well of course!!!! It won't matter, tho...

They did say being high comes into play lesser sentence.
    I am wondering if this white shirt was worn as a jacket.
    Why was it under Stephany, how did it come off so fast if he confronted her whenhe walked in the door?
    Why is this room so tidy? It should have been littered with soda cans, full ashtray, disguarded fast food container, etc. The room didn't even sound likeit was being lived in.
    How would he know where his credit cards (left in hotel in Chile) if he did'nt collect his possession himself when taken into custody by the Chilean police? Or did they take him there to get his things?

Quote Originally Posted by krt View Post
    Amazing how he knows just what to say...confess and oh by the way I was doped up; I didn't want to.....they better test his blood for drugs! I thought marijuana mellowed one out anyway! Speaking of - could use some type of drug to mellow me out about now. I am so freakin pissed!
    Oh make no mistake, Joran's head is always spinning thinking what he can do and say to benefit his outcome!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandangel For This Useful Post:

Hi guys, Stacy Dittrich a former detective and former sex crimes prosecutor Robin Sax will be discussing the confession of Joran Vandersloot tonight at 9 PM ET / 8 CT.

Here is the link to listen: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipag...levi-page-show

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Levi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KR2tonenow View Post
    I read the article re: 2 Columbian women missing. Has that been refuted or are the Columbian officials persuing this possibility?
    Jean C. said at the end of JVM's show that the report of two missing Colombian women is not true. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

18. The Following User Says Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

He can do 50 years in the U.S. for the extortion case. So let him do his 15 to 35 and bring him here.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to legalmania For This Useful Post:

NG show - just stated that Joran "planned" to break Stephany's neck - that is was not any kind of self-defense. Being the murderer he is he knows how to break a neck.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sandangel For This Useful Post:

Reporter in Peru: So they are saying Joran was wearing the same clothes when he went out to get the coffee as he wore when he went to his room at 5:00 AM. I wonder how this reporter saw that video as it hasn't been released.

IF that is true and Joran had on the same white shirt at 8:20 AM when he returned with coffee, and then left the room at ~8:40 AM with the striped shirt, then Joran killed Stephany when he returned with the coffee.

Where the heck is the coffee video????
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Dr.: thinks he knew how to break a neck; has done it before; takes immeasurable force to do it; manual breaking of neck

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to epiphany For This Useful Post:

He is also hinting at self-defense by saying, "she hit me first!". After hearing about the condition that her body was in, I can't imagine LE buying much of his story. This wasn't just a killing, it was over-kill.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CarolinaMoon For This Useful Post:

Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast