869 users online (147 members and 722 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

New Arrest Warrant For Lindsay Lohan

Yup-forfeits her bond and is treated to another bond of 200K. But it's not her fault. Someone poured a beer down her boot, right?
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

This is just a feeling I have. I think she's going to do Dr. Drew's rehab show. I heard she was offered 1 mil. So I think she's going to stay in the headlines and then do the show. This is JMO.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

makes some sense for sure, legal. But the wild card is the judge because she can just revoke her and send her to jail if she has a mind to.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Thank you for the link BetteDavisEyes

http://www.comcast.net/articles/ente...cid=hero_side1

"My scram wasn't set off-it's physically impossible considering I've nothing for it to go off-All of these false reports are absolutely wrong," Lohan, 23, said in Tweet on Tuesday.

"All of these false reports are absolutely wrong."

So, the "false reports" are "wrong"? I think she might have meant to say, "all these reports(that I have been drinking)are false." But, I didn't read the actual Twitter.

What is interesting to me, with young ladies such as Lindsey and those girls on E!...the "bad girls"...they seem to think they can break the law because they are "on tv" or because they are famous. Some people do "get away" with breaking the law because of their status or money but not all. I remember Lindsey as a young girl in Freaky Friday. I am not a big celeb follower(Elizabeth Montgomery from Bewitched is my obsession, tho' ...and everyone from MST3K) but Lindsey did stand out for me, also.

I'm not gonna say it's a shame or anything like that, it's her life and I am just someone reading about it...

John 14:6

I'm sorry, but I think the judge just needs to put her in jail (without a bond) so she gets her act together. This little game she's playing is slightly ridiculous and getting really annoying.

And how many poor people are sitting in jail because they can't afford bail. How many are allowed excuses if they don't show up. How many can afford rehab. How many have rap sheets for drugs and get turned down for jobs because they can't get away with what the wealthy can.

would someone just throw her in jail already

As I understood it the SCRAM bracelet transmits information to a central source. If she got hit with a $200,000 dollar bond then the bracelet DO GO OFF after detecting alcohol. I can just hear her now..."But Judge I did not drink any alcohol, it must have been because of something that I ate. Yeah sure girl! Do not pass go, do not collect $200! This girl obviously needs some serious intervention on her drug and alcohol habits.

No sympathy for Lindsay from me. I think she needs to go to jail just like any other person would. Oh, wait! Any other person would have already been in jail.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Did I hear this morning that her excuse is that someone accidentally spilled a drink and it went down her boot????? What are the odds of something like that happening to someone that has on a SCRAM bracelet?

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by legalmania View Post
    This is just a feeling I have. I think she's going to do Dr. Drew's rehab show. I heard she was offered 1 mil. So I think she's going to stay in the headlines and then do the show. This is JMO.
    Right after "Dancing With the Stars" ended last month, I read that Lindsay Lohan was among the stars being considered for next season's show urplebananna:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaLaw2000 View Post
    No sympathy for Lindsay from me. I think she needs to go to jail just like any other person would. Oh, wait! Any other person would have already been in jail.
    Your absolutely right.
    I am sick of the way celebs get away with anything they do. Charlie Sheen gets another slap on the wrist. One day people like these are going to kill someone and then what?
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

Quote Originally Posted by KaylynnCouture View Post
    I'm sorry, but I think the judge just needs to put her in jail (without a bond) so she gets her act together. This little game she's playing is slightly ridiculous and getting really annoying.
    You know if it was you or I it would have already been done .....
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

In Pennsylvania, but wishing she was some place else.
    It maybe good for her career to do the Dr. Drew show. I don't care if she goes to jail or not. At least if she's not in jail she's not living off our tax dollars. I think the court should make her do rehab and make her pay for it.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast