1115 users online (219 members and 896 guests)  

Websleuths News

Poll: What happened to Kyron?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/article/ky...ry?id=11040606

The father of missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman has reportedly filed for divorce from his wife, the last known person to see his son alive.

The missing Oregon boy's father and stepmother have begun divorce proceedings.Speculation has mounted in recent weeks that Kyron's stepmother, Terri Horman, might know more about the second-grader's disappearance than she had initially let on.

Kaine Horman, Kyron's father, has also sought a restraining order against his wife and has moved out of their home, taking the couple's 18-month-old daughter with him, sources told ABC affiliate KATU-TV in Portland.

7-year-old Kyron Horman: Missing boy's stepmother hires defense attorney

Search for Missing Oregon Boy Now Criminal Investigation

June 29, 2010 "Snip" http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010...raining-order/

The stepmom of a missing 7-year-old Oregon boy hires a prominent defense lawyer after the boy's dad files for divorce and obtains a restraining order against her! And do two 911 calls made from the family's home hold clues as to how and why Kyron Horman disappeared from his elementary school?

This is the latest news I've read regarding Kyron Horman.
    http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyrons...-98945234.html

Oregon's Aaron's Law may save a child that you care about

With Aaron's Law, Senate Bill 1041 (2005), Oregon became the only state in the nation where child abduction creates a civil cause of action.

What this means in layman's terms is that only in Oregon, under Aaron's Law, can the victim of an abduction hold a kidnapper financially liable for damages.

Only in Oregon can a parent sue the person(s) responsible for abducting your child(ren) for the damages inflicted on yourself, your family and your child(ren).

No other state has a law like this.

Under Aaron's Law, the judge is authorized to order (the parties) to an abduction into counseling directed at educating the parties to the harm they are inflicting on the child(ren), at their own expense!

The Oregon state legislature passed Senate Bill 1041 in 2005 shortly after the death of my son, Aaron Cruz. and named the landmark bill in his honor.

I hope to see Aarons Law become the law of the land.

If the threat of a civil suit is enough to deter a person from taking a child, then Aaron's Law is working, but right now it is only working in Oregon.

I haven't read through all of the threads about Kyron, but based on what I've seen on JVM, it really looks like it could be the stepmom acting alone or with someone or someones.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    I think someone he was familiar with. He was lured and that person had to be familiar to him in order for him to be lured away on a morning that was so exciting for him what with the science fair and his upcoming participation in the talent show later that day. My own thought is, Kyron did not know he wouldn't be returning. Whatever means was used to lure him away - he thought he was just doing something in or near the school that was not going to interfere with his busy upcoming day. What concerns me is that with all the activity in and around the school that morning - an influx of adults etc helping students unload the science fair displays and set them up. People in and out of the building, lots of car trunks open, with perfectly acceptable reason. I fear he may have been shoved into the trunk of a car very quickly and none the wiser.
    I agree. I also chose someone he was familiar with. I participate in a well know astrology forum and many of them say he was shoved into the trunk of a car from reading charts that have been posted to the thread about Kyron there.

I voted that it was someone trusted. TH's behavior at the first presser was way off the hinky meter for me. You can see by the date of my post that she has been a POI for quite some time.

Last summer I saw a boy who looked so much like Kyron while staying at a motor home park for a couple of days in Draper, UT. I called and left a message on the "hotline" and was hoping to hear back or see someone investigate before I left. Saw the boy a couple more times before I left...been haunting me ever since. Hope someone checked out the tip.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychout View Post
    I'm voting that he went with someone he knew and trusted, and without a struggle.
    Me too Psychout, Someone he knew and trusted, as in pawned off on by plan so he would go with them without any outcry on his part.

So deceptively arrogant was this person who arranged this abduction and also the one who helped the engineer of the crime. To this day I am at a loss that he/she has not been located and that whoever enabled his disappearance has not 'talked' to save their soul {as they have to know when all is said and done they will be named and prosecuted as an accessory}.

I just had dinner at a restaurant down by Azteca on Beav/Hillsdale Hwy. I had a lively discussion with my waiter about Kyron. Absolute disbelief we shared that he is still out there and not yet brought home to those who adored him. xox

Quote Originally Posted by jjwalker View Post
    Last summer I saw a boy who looked so much like Kyron while staying at a motor home park for a couple of days in Draper, UT. I called and left a message on the "hotline" and was hoping to hear back or see someone investigate before I left. Saw the boy a couple more times before I left...been haunting me ever since. Hope someone checked out the tip.
    How do you approach a child that resembles a missing child?
    ...Past behavior predicts future behavior...

Quote Originally Posted by jjwalker View Post
    Did you notice if the boy and whoever he was with in a vehicle? If so, did you get the license plate numbers? I know it must have been really frustrating for you to receive no reply back from the "hotline". Your experience makes me think that if I think that I have seen any "missing children" I'll call 911 instead of the so called "hot" line.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    How do you approach a child that resembles a missing child?
    I wouldn't approach the child, but I would hang out to get photo on my phone, or if I had my camera take a few shots. I would get the plate number, make , color and model, if I could follow them to a car. I would write down everything they had on or what the people looked like if I didn't have a camera. But I would call, 911 or the sheriff's office, not the hot line.

I voted he went with someone he trusted .
    I wish he would be found
    "Don't pee on my head and tell me it's raining" ~Judge Judy

Revenge is beneath me , but accidents DO happen .

I been thinking about Kyron and how this could went down. I think that Terri told Kyron to go look at the cool project and meet her back at the truck to go to the doc app. I think Kyron was taken to one FM and taken out truck there while Terri went in to make her albi.JMO

I voted that he went with someone who he knew and trusted, I don't believe a stranger took him.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast