Page 1 of 34 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 838

Thread: Joran Van der Sloot Confesses to Murdering Stephany Flores Ramirez #3

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,061

    Joran Van der Sloot Confesses to Murdering Stephany Flores Ramirez #3

    Please continue here.


    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106286"]Thread 2[/ame]


    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106306"]Translation Thread[/ame]


    Thanks,

    Salem

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by costalpilot
    I understand that some outlets are saying "police reports" indicate tod estimated to be right after he returned to the room, but imo they are basing that claim on JVDS story, which is always problematical.
    They are also basing it on the clothes he is wearing when he leaves to go get coffee. He wore the clothes he entered the hotel in at 5am. After he bought the coffee, he left the room wearing different clothes. His clothes that he originally wore were found with him with blood on it.

    The police report stated time of death at 8:11am. The next credible time is at 8:20.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wings Of Light For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    20,222
    reminder
    any derogatory name changes or name calling is going to earn a mandatory time out. no questions asked. let your friends know, because "I didn't know that rule" is not going to fly. It has been that way forever.
    Sorry to be so harsh.
    thanks everyone.

  6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,014
    I wouldn't base anything on the clothes.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to minazoe For This Useful Post:


  9. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    20,222
    Let me know if you guys need a case calendar started for your hard work. The calendar is right here on the premises.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:


  11. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by minazoe View Post
    I wouldn't base anything on the clothes.
    Do you think he went to get coffee with blood all over his clothes?

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wings Of Light For This Useful Post:


  13. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,608
    JDVS denies mistreatment by police.

    http://translate.google.com/translat...z%3D1I7ADFA_en

  14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:


  15. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,685
    I wasn't able to quote the post, but it is a misconception that you cannot introduce evidence of uncharged crimes (prior bad acts) during the penalty phase of a criminal trial in the United States--you absolutely can, and it happens all the time. The prior bad act doesn't even have to be related to the crime at issue (i.e. robbery conviction can introduce evidence of family violence). The way it works is the judge holds an in camera hearing where the proferred testimony is given and decides if there is a preponderance of the evidence that the act occurred. If the judge decides there is, it can come in.

  16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to SoCalSleuth For This Useful Post:


  17. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    507
    Maybe her money was in her pants that she removed to be comfortable laying around a hotel room and he stole her money out of them to buy the coffee and pay for the room. Maybe when he came back she had figured that out and confronted him. As far as the clothes change he had been up all night in the same clothes it does it not surprise me he changed and showered after 24 hours or more in the same clothing.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to nort For This Useful Post:


  19. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    316
    Snippets from an article I found that has already been translated, but I think I'm going to throw the link on the translation thread anyway to make sure they agree with what is shown here. Mods if this should be done differently please advise. Thanks. More at link.

    http://www.larepublica.pe/el-asesina...rse-del-cuerpo

    Spanish to English translation

    Breakfast with cold thinking about how to dispose of the body
    Created on 09/06/2010 - 07:55

    Confession. Van der Sloot was reaching the hotel the girl remains in a suitcase. In the end the murderer withdrew because he feared that employees will leave to intervene for their "luggage" for free. Related [1]

    Ernesto L. Guerrero

    After murdering Stephany Ramirez Tatiana Flores, Dutchman Joran van der Sloot did not despair, rather acted with incredible coolness.

    He sat on the bed in the room 309 of the TAC and breakfast hotel, staring at the girl's body lying face down on the floor.

    He drank an espresso, ate four biscotelas and ingested three tablets of amphetamine, thinking about how to dispose of the body of Stephany.


    Chilling story

    Police sources said that the confessed murderer told the scenes described above during interrogation that he practiced in the Dirincri.

    Also revealed that Van der Sloot would have consumed the drugs to counter fatigue, as it had dawned with the victim playing poker in Atlantic City casino.

    The unique breakfast purchased at a local center located opposite the lodge.

    A bag for the remains

    There were two coffee cups with which he bought because he said he planned to have breakfast with the unfortunate girl, who had met the day before (May 29) at home games.

    "I was going to use one of my bags to get the body of the hotel. I did not because I feared that I stopped by to leave with my luggage without paying, "said the boy in 21 years, he told a detective linked to the investigation.

    He was bankrupt, had lost almost all his money playing poker since 14 May last, when he came to Lima from Colombia. So stay owed services, said another agent.

    He bathed and shaved

    The sources consulted by this newspaper said that the Dutchman had no choice but to flee, although they would remain in evidence.

    Before bathed and shaved. He had time enough to move even clothing.

    Left on the bed in the room a faded denim trousers and a broad cream shirt, garments which appears in the videos captured by security cameras at 5:20 am on May 30, he entered the hotel Stephany CT the block 61 of the Republic of Panama Avenue.

    He donned a dark blue jeans and a red polo with black and white horizontal stripes. The same cameras recorded it and went away at 8.45 am on the same May 30.

    On the back carrying a duffel bag in which was his trusty laptop, one that dared to explore Stephany, action by which, according to the criminal dead-ended.

    Authorities did not rule out that Van der Sloot has ever thought of throwing the body of Stephany sea, perhaps from a jetty at the Costa Verde or a boat fishing.

    Rare find

    They base this assumption on a rare find. Indeed, when the Chilean Investigative Police stopped him, found in his backpack with his laptop, a table providing an accurate tidal surges Lima under the sea.
    To this must be added the background of the murderer, who also was charged in Aruba for murdering the American student Natalee Holloway on May 30, 2005.


    "I think God used my daughter as an element so that another soul could rest in peace, so that the parents of this girl can rest in peace too, knowing that somewhere in the world justice was made for the killing of their daughter. This man cannot continue to be out in the world killing people. This man needs to pay for his crimes."

    Justice for Natalee and Stephany.


  20. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by nort View Post
    As far as the clothes change he had been up all night in the same clothes it does it not surprise me he changed and showered after 24 hours or more in the same clothing.
    You miss the point... he wouldn't have left the room wearing bloody clothes.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Wings Of Light For This Useful Post:


  22. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by marmar View Post
    Snippets from an article I found that has already been translated, but I think I'm going to throw the link on the translation thread anyway to make sure they agree with what is shown here. Mods if this should be done differently please advise. Thanks. More at link.

    http://www.larepublica.pe/el-asesina...rse-del-cuerpo

    Spanish to English translation

    Breakfast with cold thinking about how to dispose of the body
    Created on 09/06/2010 - 07:55

    Confession. Van der Sloot was reaching the hotel the girl remains in a suitcase. In the end the murderer withdrew because he feared that employees will leave to intervene for their "luggage" for free. Related [1]

    Ernesto L. Guerrero

    After murdering Stephany Ramirez Tatiana Flores, Dutchman Joran van der Sloot did not despair, rather acted with incredible coolness.

    He sat on the bed in the room 309 of the TAC and breakfast hotel, staring at the girl's body lying face down on the floor.

    He drank an espresso, ate four biscotelas and ingested three tablets of amphetamine, thinking about how to dispose of the body of Stephany.


    Chilling story

    Police sources said that the confessed murderer told the scenes described above during interrogation that he practiced in the Dirincri.

    Also revealed that Van der Sloot would have consumed the drugs to counter fatigue, as it had dawned with the victim playing poker in Atlantic City casino.

    The unique breakfast purchased at a local center located opposite the lodge.

    A bag for the remains

    There were two coffee cups with which he bought because he said he planned to have breakfast with the unfortunate girl, who had met the day before (May 29) at home games.

    "I was going to use one of my bags to get the body of the hotel. I did not because I feared that I stopped by to leave with my luggage without paying, "said the boy in 21 years, he told a detective linked to the investigation.

    He was bankrupt, had lost almost all his money playing poker since 14 May last, when he came to Lima from Colombia. So stay owed services, said another agent.

    He bathed and shaved

    The sources consulted by this newspaper said that the Dutchman had no choice but to flee, although they would remain in evidence.

    Before bathed and shaved. He had time enough to move even clothing.

    Left on the bed in the room a faded denim trousers and a broad cream shirt, garments which appears in the videos captured by security cameras at 5:20 am on May 30, he entered the hotel Stephany CT the block 61 of the Republic of Panama Avenue.

    He donned a dark blue jeans and a red polo with black and white horizontal stripes. The same cameras recorded it and went away at 8.45 am on the same May 30.

    On the back carrying a duffel bag in which was his trusty laptop, one that dared to explore Stephany, action by which, according to the criminal dead-ended.

    Authorities did not rule out that Van der Sloot has ever thought of throwing the body of Stephany sea, perhaps from a jetty at the Costa Verde or a boat fishing.

    Rare find

    They base this assumption on a rare find. Indeed, when the Chilean Investigative Police stopped him, found in his backpack with his laptop, a table providing an accurate tidal surges Lima under the sea.
    To this must be added the background of the murderer, who also was charged in Aruba for murdering the American student Natalee Holloway on May 30, 2005.
    This is so as Nancy would put it Chilling--I just cant imagine..

  23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nort For This Useful Post:


  24. #13
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    862
    QUOTE..

    Rare find

    They base this assumption on a rare find. Indeed, when the Chilean Investigative Police stopped him, found in his backpack with his laptop, a table providing an accurate tidal surges Lima under the sea.To this must be added the background of the murderer, who also was charged in Aruba for murdering the American student Natalee Holloway on May 30, 2005.


    HOLY MOLEY!!! He calmly EATS/DRINKS...after killing her...and plans to dump her in the ocean !!!!!....How cold is that????...


  25. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,014
    what I am saying is that he may have gotten blood on his clothes from moving her body around...he may not have been wearing the clothes he arrived in when he killed her. We just dont know.

  26. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by minazoe View Post
    what I am saying is that he may have gotten blood on his clothes from moving her body around...he may not have been wearing the clothes he arrived in when he killed her. We just dont know.
    Fair point. That being said, the police report seems indicates that her body was not moved after he killed her.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Wings Of Light For This Useful Post:


  28. #16
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida's Treasure Coast
    Posts
    14,569
    Take the time to search for tides, but leave your clothes behind not making sense to me. imo

  29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Beyond Belief For This Useful Post:


  30. #17
    The cab drivers who took him to Chile stated that he was on his laptop during the ride. Can the Pervian hackers who are examining his laptop access anything that he may have deleted during that cab ride?

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solomisskitty For This Useful Post:


  32. #18
    Roze's Avatar
    Roze is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL, Part-time Dentist
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    My own little world...
    Posts
    2,686
    Quote Originally Posted by justus4all View Post
    QUOTE..

    Rare find

    They base this assumption on a rare find. Indeed, when the Chilean Investigative Police stopped him, found in his backpack with his laptop, a table providing an accurate tidal surges Lima under the sea.To this must be added the background of the murderer, who also was charged in Aruba for murdering the American student Natalee Holloway on May 30, 2005.


    HOLY MOLEY!!! He calmly EATS/DRINKS...after killing her...and plans to dump her in the ocean !!!!!....How cold is that????...
    It's nothing he hasn't done before (Natalee). It was just another day in Joran's twisted world.


  33. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    699
    Colombian intelligence agency DAS ruled out a report that linked Dutchman Johan Van der Sloot, who arrested on Thursday for the murder of a 21 year-old Peruvian girl, with the disappearance of two young girls in Bogota.

    A DAS official told W Radio Wednesday morning that their records indicate that Van der Sloot was indeed in Colombia, but that he was merely in transit to his final destination of Lima, Peru, and never left Bogota's El Dorado airport.


    http://colombiareports.com/colombia-...ppearance.html


  34. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Solomisskitty View Post
    Can the Pervian hackers who are examining his laptop access anything that he may have deleted during that cab ride?
    Although it's possible he deleted data in a way that would make it inaccessible, it's highly unlikely. It's probable they will recover anything/everything he tried to delete.

    A quick explanation. When you normally delete something on a computer, it doesn't actually delete the data, the computer basically just makes a note that the space that the file was using is now available. The file is still there, it doesn't get deleted until the space is used again. In order to securely delete something, the computer must write zeros over it. And for real security, it must write zeros over the area multiple times.
    Last edited by Wings Of Light; 06-09-2010 at 11:47 AM.

  35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wings Of Light For This Useful Post:


  36. #21
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida's Treasure Coast
    Posts
    14,569
    And he wasn't out of money, as foreign money was in his possession at the time of his capture.

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to Beyond Belief For This Useful Post:


  38. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    5,685
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Let me know if you guys need a case calendar started for your hard work. The calendar is right here on the premises.
    Could someone tell me what a case calendar is? TIA.

  39. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,568
    On Nancy's show last night, the Peruvian reporter indicated that Joran wore the same white shirt to go and get coffee ~8:00 AM. We have read that the white shirt has blood on it and either was covering Stephany, or on the bed or in the room.

    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../08/ng.01.html

    Of course we haven't seen the video of Joran leaving for coffee with the white shirt on, as this would at least, prove he wore the white shirt. However, does it prove Stephany was really alive at that point when Joran went for coffee? Nope!

    Joran could have covered Stephany's body with the white shirt after he returned with coffee as a ruse to throw off the timeline once Stephany was discovered.

    IMO, Joran killed Stephany once he returned from the coffee trip. Although, it doesn't really matter when he killed Stephany, what matters to me IS that HE killed Stephany and at least confessed to killing her even though his reasons why he did this is very questionable.
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

  40. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:


  41. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by krowdkat View Post
    Colombian intelligence agency DAS ruled out a report that linked Dutchman Johan Van der Sloot, who arrested on Thursday for the murder of a 21 year-old Peruvian girl, with the disappearance of two young girls in Bogota.

    A DAS official told W Radio Wednesday morning that their records indicate that Van der Sloot was indeed in Colombia, but that he was merely in transit to his final destination of Lima, Peru, and never left Bogota's El Dorado airport.


    http://colombiareports.com/colombia-...ppearance.html
    Yeah, I was expecting this. The only place I've ever seen it reported was on personal blogs, and elcomercio.pe, which as you now know, is very often incorrect, and tends to sensationalize rumors.

  42. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wings Of Light For This Useful Post:


  43. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,792
    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post
    Take the time to search for tides, but leave your clothes behind not making sense to me. imo

    I'm thinking because he still owed money for services that it threw him off. Because I think he had a plan to dispose of SF until he remembered he owed them money. Then got worried about them stopping him and then he rushed to get out of there. The only thinkg is he is so clam and methodical. Some people when they have a plan and something changes , they can't figure out there next move. I don't know if Joran is that way or not but it might explain why he left evidence behind. I'm not sure he even cared if they knew he did it. He just needed to get somewhere where they wouldn't extradict him.JMO

  44. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MCDRAW For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 34 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 786
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 11:08 AM
  2. Replies: 569
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 03:30 PM
  3. Joran Van der Sloot Caught! #2
    By JBean in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 934
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 09:53 PM
  4. Joran Van der Sloot
    By april4sky in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 03:16 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •