Haleigh Case Jail Visit Videos ***NO DISCUSSION***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Thanks to GER and Muzikman, we are proud to present our new media thread!

GER went to the courthouse and picked them up for us and sent them to Muzikman. He was out of town and was able to get them to us today. I'm not sure if all of these have been released or not? And also, we will now be able to know for sure the dates on the videos, which is very helpful! If you see an old thread where a video isn't dated, let a mod know and we'll go back and edit the posts.

This thread will be placed in our Haleigh sub forum after everyone gets a chance to review it. If there is a video in here that you'd like to discuss that hasn't been discussed, open a new thread. If there is one and you just aren't sure, go ahead and open a thread and if another member finds it in another thread, let us know and we'll merge or deal with it later. This is a new deal so we'll take it as it comes for now. :)

Here's the link: YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

AND A HUGE THANKS TO GER AND MUZIKMAN!!!! :woohoo:

Hoping that link works. This isn't a discussion thread, but I'll open it for a bit in case anyone has problems with the link.

Note: when I went to it from my PM, I saw three pages of videos. That's what you should be able to see. :)

Thank You to all involved in getting us these high quality tapes for our safe keeping and consideration while posting. :blowkiss:

Thanks Muzikman!! You ROCK!!!! And GER - thank you so much for getting them for us!! You are awesome!!

Ah HA!!!! Figured it out - for those who think this is the only tape shown - click on the blue "you tube - broadcast yourself" and it will give you the whole playlist!! Thanks again to those who got these to us!!
:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member