Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leomoon80

Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Day Ruler of event is VENUS, Hour of the Moon:

Ruler of this chart, the Ascendent is the Moon for it’s found in 27Cancer and square to the Vertex (a fateful occurrence) and square to the Sun (to Kyron)
The co- ruler of the 5th (house of children) is Mars (original ruler of Scorpio) found in the 2nd near the Anaretic degree at 28 deg. LEO 38min (CONJUNCT REGULUS) HENCE, "THE FALL" TO COME FROM THIS.....and square to Mercury 21Tau.

I think the boy was “told” i.e. Mercury what to do and where to go, intercepted by someone who gave the appearance of authority as Jupiter is quincunx to Mars.
Speaking of authority figure - a 7th Hs. cusp (the other) is Capricorn i.e. ruled by Saturn.

The NN is at 12 Capricorn opposing the SN in the 12th house at 12Cancer and conjunct Venus (a woman or is the abductor seeing a love interest here ?)…in the hidden house of “hidden enemy”

( ** NOT RULING OUT ANYONE WHO RESEMBLES VENUS**

Saturn opposes Uranus & Jupiter - axis of the mind, (lower and higher) 3-9th house Axis

His Natal has Mars square Pluto, a very deadly aspect for the body corporal when such an event takes place.

Note: The Part of Fortune in this chart makes a Square to the
Child or the Ascendent, the subject matter is Kyron. A semi-square to the Moon all from the Part of fortune in this case points to this terrible abduction of a small child and his fate. Note too, that the POF also squares Venus!

NOTE:
I'm learning as well from this wonderful site and it's patient Astrologers that in Forensic Astrology, the POF is not "misfortune" unless it is tied to either Scorpio or Pisces.
or the houses we connect to these two signs, the 8th (obsessions, sexual deviancy )(Scorpio) or the 12th (captivity and hidden house) (Pisces) A misnomer on my part

kyronwavesgoodbyetostep.png

Sun 13GEM: Tabit, the northern star at the top of the shield that Orion holds before him.

Although unremarked upon by Ptolemy in his Tetrabiblos, like most nebulas it is generally accorded an influence like Mars and the Moon. According to Robson it causes "blindness, defective sight, sickness, accidents, and a violent death".

ADDED to this Thread on 9/9/10 - LINK to KYRON's CORRECT TIME NATAL CHART-@12:26 a.m.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5591544&postcount=215"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #2[/ame]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chart below is a SUNRISE Natal Chart ( time used when actual time of birth is unknown )
Background:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Panicked, she ran home and called the school to discover that he had been marked absent for the day.

She called 9-1-1, setting off a search that's drawn in a swarm of officers and several law enforcement agencies, including the FBI.

Moulton doubts Kyron wandered off on his own. It's just not in his character, she said.

"He's a little bit dreamy. He's a sweet kid. He gets distracted. He's your typical second-grader," she said.

But he's no Huckleberry Finn.
Officers, working with sniffer dogs, have combed the hilly, wooded area around Skyline Elementary.

SUNRISE CHART:

kyronhormansunrisenatal.gif

Kyron's Moon (more then likely) and his Venus are in the via combusta.

The "Burning Way" between the ancients marked - 15Libra to 15Scorpio (not allowing for precession)

Kyron's natal Mars is 6Virgo (needed glasses for poor eyesight in this degree)
and 58 minutes, (almost 7 deg.Virgo)

His Mars squares Pluto (two malefics) and suggesting some sort of harm to the body
Pluto opposes his North Node , Pluto squares his Sun and
the Transiting Saturn squares Transiting Ceres and Pluto (over his natal
Chiron which is 3Capricorn.)

His natal Chiron is opposite to Saturn (the malefic) and square to his
Mercury which conjuncts "Algorab"

All in all, it doesn't look at all good for the missing child.

Of course, having his time of birth would help us greatly.

Oh NO LEO, Please not again. Can you tell if he was taken from the school, wandered away from the school or is still in the school? I remember with Sandra Cantu, it was determined very early on from the charts that she was hidden in a container in water, can we tell that from KH chart? Also can you clear up if the stepmom/caregiver is involved. TIA

Oh NO LEO, Please not again. Can you tell if he was taken from the school, wandered away from the school or is still in the school? I remember with Sandra Cantu, it was determined very early on from the charts that she was hidden in a container in water, can we tell that from KH chart? Also can you clear up if the stepmom/caregiver is involved. TIA

I see no reason to suspect the stepmom until the LE investigates further everyone. I see Venus conj. South Node (a malefic) in the 12th of
imprisonment, as potentially, him being a love interest to the perp.

Hopefully, we'll have others chime in on this important, new case of a little boy missing.

Perhaps I can comment tommorow but didn't want to leave this with any suspicion towards the stepmom.

I don't get that anyway, at least not with my preliminary reading of the event itself.

***Note: I'm very suspicious and worried about that Venus in the 12th conj. the SN - of the "last seen chart"
as well as Pluto in the 6th house of caregiving! We need to explain these positions better

From FB account I have found the date of birth for HT,, as the stepmother was in the news today and yesterday, as the one who dropped off a child at school and left him there, effectively, the "last seen" chart at 8:45AM on June 4th, 2010., a Friday.

ETA:after careful consideration, I think we should remove this chart per TOS rules.
Thank you understanding.

FifthEssence

Hi Butterfly. I have a question. When you said, "Oh no LEO", who are you referring to? I was thinking, maybe Joran and Kyron's post's are getting mixed up, with Joran's birthday on August 6.

Hi Butterfly. I have a question. When you said, "Oh no LEO", who are you referring to? I was thinking, maybe Joran and Kyron's post's are getting mixed up, with Joran's birthday on August 6.

Baxter,
Butterfly was directing stmt to LEOMOON (astrologer), 'LEO' in reference to young KYRON's charts.

A few notes on this case:

I have looked at three charts plus Kyron's sunrise natal.

LAST SEEN by Independent Witness (Zimmerman, the PTA lady), Friday June 4, 2010, 8:15 am, Portland OR

LAST SEEN by Stepmother, Friday June 4, 2010, 8:45 am, Portland OR

REPORTED MISSING, Friday June 4, 2010, 3:45 pm, Portland OR

===================================

It appears the child was abducted, by a woman (and possibly two people), likely for sexual purposes.

In LAST SEEN BY STEPMOTHER, I note the MARS/PLUTO midpoint (rape, violence, murder) at 01 Scorpio, smack on little Kyron's natal VENUS 01 Scorpio. This paints a very ugly, violent and potentially sexually perverted picture.

The MARS/SATURN midpoint (brutality, cruelty) at 13 Virgo is in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES) --- as are Kyron's natal NODES (at 13 Gemini/Sagittarius). This midpoint is also square Kyron's natal PLUTO 14 Sagittarius and widely conjunct his natal SUN 16 Virgo. (Note Kyron has SUN square PLUTO natally which can, but doesn't have to be, a violence indicator.)

In REPORTED MISSING, I note PART OF DEATH 15 Sagittarius conjunct the 3rd House cusp (the school) directly opposed the SUN 14 Gemini across the 3/9 axis. Note this would be the turned 5/11 of the 5th House Child, symbolizing (among other things) 'recreational sex' / circumstances beyond one's control, with MOON 14 Pisces (misfortune, kidnapping) squaring both (t-square).

The POINT OF DEATH 06 Scorpio in REPORTED MISSING is the same degree as the 5th House of the Child cusp in the LAST SEEN BY INDEPENDENT WITNESS chart.

The Arabic Part of OBSESSION 17 Sagittarius in REPORTED MISSING is inconjunct VENUS 18 Cancer giving more evidence of possible sexual crime with a woman perp.

NOTE WELL VENUS IS OUT OF BOUND IN ALL THREE CHARTS. This suggests lawbreaking at its finest --- out of bounds = out of control and this VENUS person takes whatever s/he wants, feels entitled to pleasuring/satisfying him/herself.

MERCURY is very suspicious, again, in all three charts.

MERCURY is in critical degree (21 Fixed), not far from ALGOL 26 Taurus, the most malefic Fixed Star in the Heavens. MERCURY is conjunct the VENUS/URANUS midpoint ('strange attraction factor') in the LAST SEEN BY STEPMOTHER chart, another indicator of a sexually motivated abduction. MERCURY squares the MARS-NEPTUNE opposition in all three charts. In both LAST SEEN charts, MARS represents the 5th House Child (Kyron) so we clearly see he's disappeared (NEPTUNE) and it looks like MERCURY is involved due to the t-square.

MERCURY is Lord 12 (kidnappers, secret enemies) in all three charts.

By the time the disappearance is reported (3:45 pm), it is a MERCURY HOUR, so this is key.

MERCURY is generally a younger person --- possibly related to the school in some way or even a friend or friend of a friend, and also possibly a sibling.

MERCURY can be either sex but with MERCURY in Taurus in these charts and sextiling VENUS, I am leaning towards female. I am also wondering if two people may be involved because of bicorporeal signs on 12th House in all three charts.

REPORTED MISSING chart shows Lord 5 the Child SATURN in the radix 12th / turned 8th House of Death of the 5th House Child (a very bad placement), disposited by MERCURY 21 Taurus in the radix 8th House of Death (with MERCURY t-squaring the MARS-NEPTUNE opposition indicating the disappearance (NEPTUNE) of Kyron (MARS) as discussed above).

MARS is posited in the 11th House of Circumstances Beyond One's Control in the REPORTED MISSING chart exactly opposite NEPTUNE which is posited in the 5th House of the Child. End of the matter Lord 4 SATURN* in this chart is posited in the radix 12th/ turned 8th of Death of the 5th House Child with Part of FATALITY 00 Aquarius within the 4th House of Endings.

It does appear the child is no longer with us.........

Sadly,
Soulscape

*SATURN traditionally rules houses 4 and 5 in the REPORTED MISSING chart. Even if you take URANUS to represent the 5th House Child, you see dire testimony as URANUS is in critical degree (00 Cardinal) conjunct JUPITER in anaretic degree and often active in death charts, with URANUS opposed SATURN Lord 4 End of the Matter.

LAST SEEN by Independent Witness (Zimmerman, the PTA lady), Friday June 4, 2010, 8:15 am, Portland OR

It appears the child was abducted, by a woman (and possibly two people), likely for sexual purposes.

In LAST SEEN BY STEPMOTHER, I note the MARS/PLUTO midpoint (rape, violence, murder) at 01 Scorpio, smack on little Kyron's natal VENUS 01 Scorpio. This paints a very ugly, violent and potentially sexually perverted picture.

The MARS/SATURN midpoint (brutality, cruelty) at 13 Virgo is in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES) --- as are Kyron's natal NODES (at 13 Gemini/Sagittarius). This midpoint is also square Kyron's natal PLUTO 14 Sagittarius and widely conjunct his natal SUN 16 Virgo. (Note Kyron has SUN square PLUTO natally which can, but doesn't have to be, a violence indicator.)

In REPORTED MISSING, I note PART OF DEATH 15 Sagittarius conjunct the 3rd House cusp (the school) directly opposed the SUN 14 Gemini across the 3/9 axis. Note this would be the turned 5/11 of the 5th House Child, symbolizing (among other things) 'recreational sex' / circumstances beyond one's control, with MOON 14 Pisces (misfortune, kidnapping) squaring both (t-square).

The POINT OF DEATH 06 Scorpio in REPORTED MISSING is the same degree as the 5th House of the Child cusp in the LAST SEEN BY INDEPENDENT WITNESS chart.

The Arabic Part of OBSESSION 17 Sagittarius in REPORTED MISSING is inconjunct VENUS 18 Cancer giving more evidence of possible sexual crime with a woman perp.

NOTE WELL VENUS IS OUT OF BOUND IN ALL THREE CHARTS. This suggests lawbreaking at its finest --- out of bounds = out of control and this VENUS person takes whatever s/he wants, feels entitled to pleasuring/satisfying him/herself.

MERCURY is in critical degree (21 Fixed), not far from ALGOL 26 Taurus, the most malefic Fixed Star in the Heavens. MERCURY is conjunct the VENUS/URANUS midpoint ('strange attraction factor') in the LAST SEEN BY STEPMOTHER chart, another indicator of a sexually motivated abduction. MERCURY squares the MARS-NEPTUNE opposition in all three charts. In both LAST SEEN charts, MARS represents the 5th House Child (Kyron) so we clearly see he's disappeared (NEPTUNE) and it looks like MERCURY is involved due to the t-square.

By the time the disappearance is reported (3:45 pm), it is a MERCURY HOUR, so this is key.

MERCURY is generally a younger person --- possibly related to the school in some way or even a friend or friend of a friend, and also possibly a sibling.

MERCURY can be either sex but with MERCURY in Taurus in these charts and sextiling VENUS, I am leaning towards female. I am also wondering if two people may be involved because of bicorporeal signs on 12th House in all three charts.

REPORTED MISSING chart shows Lord 5 the Child SATURN in the radix 12th / turned 8th House of Death of the 5th House Child (a very bad placement), disposited by MERCURY 21 Taurus in the radix 8th House of Death (with MERCURY t-squaring the MARS-NEPTUNE opposition indicating the disappearance (NEPTUNE) of Kyron (MARS) as discussed above).

MARS is posited in the 11th House of Circumstances Beyond One's Control in the REPORTED MISSING chart exactly opposite NEPTUNE which is posited in the 5th House of the Child. End of the matter Lord 4 SATURN* in this chart is posited in the radix 12th/ turned 8th of Death of the 5th House Child with Part of FATALITY 00 Aquarius within the 4th House of Endings.

Sadly,
Soulscape

*SATURN traditionally rules houses 4 and 5 in the REPORTED MISSING chart. Even if you take URANUS to represent the 5th House Child, you see dire testimony as URANUS is in critical degree (00 Cardinal) conjunct JUPITER in anaretic degree and often active in death charts, with URANUS opposed SATURN Lord 4 End of the Matter.

Thank you for looking at this very distrubing chart. I know it must have been hard to do. Do think he will be found? do the charts show where he maybe hidden? Thank you

Sadly,
Soulscape

There was reportedly a truck seen twice Friday in the area of the school, on a dead end road, supposedly driven by what is to be beleived a woman if I remember correctly......

I know you stated that this is probably an abduction, but I just cant get past how someone could have abducted him from the school and no one seen it. You did note that the perp is probably a young female with possably two others, is it possable that this could be a fellow classmate, the reason I ask is this school has children from K-8th grade which 8th graders are 14-15 years old. I keep thinking of the girl that killed her sisters playmate by luring her into the woods and she already had the grave dug. I vowed I was not going to get involved with another missing child case, my heart can't handle much more of this, but my heart is so attached to this baby he reminds me so much of my son.He is also 7 in the 2nd grade and is tiny just like this sweet boy, when he smiles he looks just like my son.
Is it possable to tell by this chart if he is at the school in the woods, in the water, or where he may be, I dont have time to look to much into it right this second but I know that with Sandra you could see hidden in a container in the water.

LE "mum" on the INvestigation for Kyron Horman:

New FB page for Kyron:
http://www.facebook.com/terri.horman?v=wall#!/pages/Missing-Kyron-Horman/125336750831264

http://www.katu.com/news/local/95768334.html

Asked if there were any persons of interest, Staton replied: "In this type of situation I think everyone is of interest to us."

I don't think I have ever been so impressed by a LE Official ... Multnomah County Sheriff's Capt. Jason Gates inspired me to feel confidence in their abilities to work this case and touched my heart with his show of humanity in regard to this missing little boy.

"Kyron, we're going to bring you home buddy"

There was reportedly a truck seen twice Friday in the area of the school, on a dead end road, supposedly driven by what is to be beleived a woman if I remember correctly......

I know you stated that this is probably an abduction, but I just cant get past how someone could have abducted him from the school and no one seen it. You did note that the perp is probably a young female with possably two others, is it possable that this could be a fellow classmate, the reason I ask is this school has children from K-8th grade which 8th graders are 14-15 years old. I keep thinking of the girl that killed her sisters playmate by luring her into the woods and she already had the grave dug. I vowed I was not going to get involved with another missing child case, my heart can't handle much more of this, but my heart is so attached to this baby he reminds me so much of my son.He is also 7 in the 2nd grade and is tiny just like this sweet boy, when he smiles he looks just like my son.
Is it possable to tell by this chart if he is at the school in the woods, in the water, or where he may be, I dont have time to look to much into it right this second but I know that with Sandra you could see hidden in a container in the water.

Hello Butterfly,

Chart indicators suggest a young perp, possibly female, possibly more than one perp. Asteroids depicting abduction (namely Persephone and Properina) are prominent and I sense Kyron was lured away (deceived) for sexual purposes. I understand none of the other students were missing that day. A poster on the Kyron thread in the Main Forum suggested the perp may have been an older sibling of one of the students, someone who wouldn't necessarily be noticed as "too old to be a student" or look out of place, and this would not be refuted by the charts.

Like you, this case does remind me of poor little Eliz. Olten, victim of a most psychologically damaged 15 year old murderer.

The out-of-bounds VENUS in all three charts (18 Cancer) is partile conjunct Asteroid Ophelia. If you recall your Shakespeare, Ophelia was a psychologically damaged, death-obsessed mess who wound up killing herself. While I am not suggesting the perp may wind up committing suicide, I do think he or she is extremely psychologically twisted and possibly obsessed with sex and death compulsions. I am not a licensed psychologist, so you can take that last sentence with a grain of salt --- but the astrology supports my opinion.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Sadly,
Soulscape

Hello everybody! I've missed you all immensely! Sorry I haven't had much time for the web lately but I do try to check in sporatically.

Something I heard on the news this morning...either CNN or FOX bc I was flipping back & forth between the channels... Last Friday, the day Kyron went missing, was a big day at the school he attends. It was a Science Fair, or something of the such, and it was an open house for parents & friends to attend for the kids to show off their projects. Now maybe I jumbled up my info but I do remember hearing that this morning. How would this affect the perp, if there is in fact a perp? I wonder if the police have spoken with the students to see which family members came for them & if they've done or are in the process of doing background checks on them...? Do I have my days mixed up with regards to the Science Fair? I'll go to CNN & Fox now to see if I can find it. I thought I also heard that the smiling picture of Kyron was taken while he was holding a project of some sort. I just wanted to let you know in case it can help. If I mixed things up, let me know & I'll delete this. Thanks so much.

Love to all <3
Jersey

Minor additio of a link & excerpt (I know this has been published now, jeesh the perp could be anybody):

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Your recollection was v. accurate, wasn't it. We're glad to see you too and to have your input, JG.

Something just dawned on me. Using the same link I just supplied in my last post, we're informed that Terri has a 16 y/o son that has lived with her mom & dad for the past few months in Roseburg. I just googled it to find the distance & it's almost 3.5 HOURS AWAY (approx 179 miles depending where in Northwest Portland Terri lives)! I'm not pointing fingers, not even being accusatory, only trying to be thorough...but I wonder how a mother could live without her biological child that far away from her when he's actually still growing up? Maybe he moved in with grandparents to help them? Maybe his teenage mind gets him in trouble with his mom? Maybe he's just really close with his grandparents & is happiest there? Who knows, but it does have me thinking...

Again, only trying to be thorough.

Something just dawned on me. Using the same link I just supplied in my last post, we're informed that Terri has a 16 y/o son that has lived with her mom & dad for the past few months in Roseburg. I just googled it to find the distance & it's almost 3.5 HOURS AWAY (approx 179 miles depending where in Northwest Portland Terri lives)! I'm not pointing fingers, not even being accusatory, only trying to be thorough...but I wonder how a mother could live without her biological child that far away from her when he's actually still growing up? Maybe he moved in with grandparents to help them? Maybe his teenage mind gets him in trouble with his mom? Maybe he's just really close with his grandparents & is happiest there? Who knows, but it does have me thinking...

Again, only trying to be thorough.

Your correct it is odd, however the 16 year old son was on a camping trip with his real dad the weekend Kyron went missing, also the Astro's are thinking this may be a young female, and there was a report that stated there was a female that drove a white truck that was spotted twice down a dead end road. I'm wondering if this female could be linked to Kyron.. but theres just not enough info to go on with that sighting. The person reported seeing the vehical at 3 pm and again at 2 am but nothing more.

I was thinking this being the end of the year class rooms are usually being cleaned up, could something have happened in the school and he was snuck out in a storage tub or something similar. It wouldn't have seemed odd if they were cleaning class rooms. Thats why I asked if he is hidden in something, like Sandra Cantu. I just cant see how he wandered off, or was abducted or even left the school grounds and no one saw, unless he was concealed in something.

We probably need to do some general research before we go too much deeper into the astrology of this case. Matters may not be what they seem.

The P.M. box has topped off. Not one more word allowed in or out but I thank you for the interesting information, Jersey Girl. Inappropriate, as you say. Very!

Tuba what do you mean matters may not be what they seem?

We probably need to do some general research before we go too much deeper into the astrology of this case. Matters may not be what they seem.

The P.M. box has topped off. Not one more word allowed in or out but I thank you for the interesting information, Jersey Girl. Inappropriate, as you say. Very!

Please explain what you mean by things may not be as they seem and we need to do some research... What do you need for us to research?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie