Josh's Dad Admits Ownership of SusanPowell.org

KBH5

Reaction score
The Salt Lake Tribune just posted an article where Steve Powell admits his and Josh's ownership of SusanPowell.org.

"In February, SusanPowell.org was launched. It asks for help in locating the missing woman and refers to Josh Powell as a loving father and husband. Although the posts on the site are unsigned, Steve Powell confirmed the site "belongs to us, and a number of friends and family members have contributed." "

I especially love this part:
'Susan Powell's husband and his family have worked with "six law-enforcement agencies" to find her, according to her father-in-law.'

'In his e-mail to the newspaper, Steve Powell did not specify what law-enforcement agencies he and his son have been working with or how they have attempted to find Susan Powell.

"The agencies we are working with don't want or need the publicity," he wrote.

'Later in the e-mail, he added: "We have worked with six law-enforcement agencies so far, who are involved in our efforts to find Susan."

'West Valley City police Capt. Tom McLachlan on Wednesday said he is not aware of the agencies with which Josh Powell has reportedly worked.'

The comment on the Tribune article from someone named GlennHue is hilarious.

From the article:
"Some credible insiders involved in the investigation have stated to us that they believe she is alive and may have left of her own accord," Steve Powell wrote in an e-mail to The Tribune .

Who? Who?

p.s. Yes, the comment's hysterical (after the article)

Wow! Are you kidding me? I had no idea that either Josh or his father was involved with that site. I'm shocked.

yeah, not really. I'm just kidding. Sorry, needed a semi-funny moment. Way too much sadness/stress going on right now. I am disgusted that Susan is still missing while he runs to daddy. 2 Powells in a pod (in MOO.)

What a crock!!! Guess he was jealous that Josh was getting all the credit for the site?

"Some credible insiders involved in the investigation have stated to us that they believe she is alive and may have left of her own accord," Steve Powell wrote in an e-mail to The Tribune.

If Steve Powell has information about Susan being alive, and about the nature of her disappearance ("of her own accord"), then is he not a "Person of Interest" in this case? If not, why not?

Doesn't POI know that each untrue statement helps the circumstantial case get ever so much stronger?:takeabow:

Doesn't POI know that each untrue statement helps the circumstantial case get ever so much stronger?:takeabow:

Shhhhh :blowkiss: Don't tell Steve and Josh. They think they are smarter than the police and general public anyway. :angel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back