Former Member
Reaction score
Thread 3

Please continue here.

Thread 2

Translation Thread

Thanks,

Salem

Also, please remember there is to be NO name calling of ANYONE! No bashing of anyone, etc. If you don't know the rules, read the TOS.

Salem

Here is the deal:

No gossip or rumor

Clarify your opinions as such

LINK factual information. We are giving a bit of leeway FOR NOW because of the language barrier but generally MSM sources for facts is what we go with. Not blogs or opinion pieces.

Respect copyright. Copy 10% of the article and provide a link. Again,we a re giving a bit of leeway FOR NOW due to the language barrier. But that will tighten up again so may as well get used to it.

Sorry to sound so harsh but we have let the threads run so we could vent, compare notes, and generally get information out there on this unbelievable turn of events

But now it is time to get back to serious exchange of ideas and constructive discussion.

The name calling and pettiness has got to stop and will not be tolerated. Automatic 3 day time outs, no questions asked for any name calling or derogatory alterations of names. IOW stop calling Joran- Urine and vanderslop . Good grief self edit and make sure your friends know the rule.

Thanks to everyone for working so hard here let's keep moving forward with good information.

ETA: Please alert on any post that violates etiquette or TOS. The moderators receive a direct link to that post and then the thread can move on without disruption. To report a post hit the little triangel in the upper right corner of the offending post. A text box will open up and you can tell us what is going on and we will do out best to act on it if we determine it is necessary.
It helps everyone when you alert, because there is nothing more frustrating than having a whole thread shut down because it has runamuck. When you alert for us we can find it see it and deal with it ASAP and keep things flowing.

Thanks.

Fox News Live:

Transfer may be complete - Fox reported VDS is no longer in police custody.

The reporter is interviewing members of the gathering crowd about their opinions on the case agains JVDS.

Yes, Miss Patty that was the one - thank you

I clicked it and got about 30 seconds and now is saying "offline".

:(

Someone is selling popcorn to the crowd! LOL!

Fox News Live:

Transfer may be complete - Fox reported VDS is no longer in police custody.
Explain please, transfer to where? Surely you don't mean they released him???:waitasec:

I also head on Foxnews that he was being released. I hope it was just a ploy to get us to continue watching.

Fox News:

JeanC Live now: we spoke a few moments ago w/VDS's private attorney; he (his attorney) is at undisclosed location due to threats against him; he (his attorney) says the public defender was a buddy of the prosecutor

Wish I knew what was going on. I cannot understand the language. Looks like a fair with people selling snacks, standing around in traffic, one carrying a mattress on his back. At least I am seeing a different country in action. Since I cannot understand a word, I can only assume all of the people are angry about Stephany's murder. I could be way off though.

I like the reporter on the live stream, he talks slow and I am actually picking up a word or two. Pretty soon English is going to sound foreign to me. :crazy:

Fox News:

JeanC Live now: we spoke a few moments ago w/VDS's private attorney; he is at undisclosed location due to threats against him; he says the public defender was a buddy of the prosecutor

I recorded Jean live about 5 minutes ago on IS and will post it shortly.

Explain please, transfer to where? Surely you don't mean they released him???:waitasec:

Believe Fox statement implied he has been transferred to our equivalent of the prosecutor's office.

Just transferred to prosecutors office, I wonder if that mean after he is charged he will be released pending trial. If that is so, big mistake for Peru.

Fox News:

JeanC Live now: we spoke a few moments ago w/VDS's private attorney; he is at undisclosed location due to threats against him; he says the public defender was a buddy of the prosecutor

Apparently they haven't notified the reporters waiting for his arrival. They're (we're) still waiting. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni