GUILTY LA - Jackson Attuso, 8, stabbed to death, West Feliciana Parish, 10 June 2010

Kimberlyd125

Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athlet
Reaction score
St. Francisville (WAFB) – West Feliciana Parish Sheriff's deputies are investigating the death of an 8-year-old boy Thursday afternoon.

Sheriff Austin Daniel says the boy was found on a small hiking trail behind The Bluffs subdivision.

Daniel says that a 16-year-old has been taken into custody.

WAFB's Jim Shannon is at the scene and will have more on 9NEWS at 5 and 6 p.m.

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=12630575

The Bluffs is a very well known, very high end golf community in West Feliciana Parish.

I've seen the names because some of my friends are talking about this on FB, but will not comment on it.

I hope we hear more news soon.

So sad.

This is about 20 minutes from me and very shocking!

The Bluffs is a very well known, very high end golf community in West Feliciana Parish.

I've seen the names because some of my friends are talking about this on FB, but will not comment on it.

I hope we hear more news soon.

So sad.

This is about 20 minutes from me and very shocking!

I hope this is not what happened to little Kyron.:sick::(

http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/96085519.html

Advocate Baker - Zachary bureau
Published: Jun 10, 2010 - UPDATED: 3:20 p.m.

ST. FRANCISVILLE — West Feliciana Parish Sheriff J. Austin Daniel said an 8-year-old boy was stabbed to death today by a 16-year-old boy in The Bluffs on Thompson Creek, a golfing and residential development in the southeastern part of the parish.

Daniel said the victim suffered numerous stab wounds to the body and that his throat was cut.

The 16-year-old is in custody as the investigation continues, the sheriff said

Poor baby! Stabbed numerous times and throat cut.

I have no words.

I'm local and will keep my ears open y'all.
From the names I've seen so far, I don't think I know them.

All the chatter I've seen so far could be called nothing but rumors.

This is awful. I don't understand some animals, I mean people. Please do keep your ears open. I suppose if his name is released when he is charged as an adult you will be able to post it. I'm curious about the 16 year old's history.

That sounds like a rage kill. Lots of anger in a stabbing especially with the throat slit.

how horrible! That poor family... RIP little guy

IMO, and I hope I don't offend anyone given the age of the alleged culprit, but at 16.. a monster like that needs to be off the streets for a very long time... what could cause a 16yo to be so angry!?!

If you would see what I'm seeing from some of my friends on FB that know the family of the victim, you would really think that CC81.

I'm not sure how much I can share.

Can I label something as a rumor and discuss it, or is that just off limits and I should just leave it alone.

I'm not talking about names or anything, just how this happened.

I'll leave it alone for now. Until we hear more news.

Prayers to the families of both of these boys.

If you would see what I'm seeing from some of my friends on FB that know the family of the victim, you would really think that CC81.

I'm not sure how much I can share.

Can I label something as a rumor and discuss it, or is that just off limits and I should just leave it alone.

I'm not talking about names or anything, just how this happened.
I would think it is ok Kimberly - as long as you preface it as a "rumor" and that ITS JUST YOUR OPINION and don't included any names.

***rumor*** This is just rumor floating around the area. It is that this child was just riding his bike along the trail and the 16 year old jumped out and stabbed him and cut his throat. Also rumor: When the 16 year old was asked why he did it...he said "cause he was there".

ETA: The first rumor posted is no longer rumor...it was verified in a video from WAFB down a few posts.

Sounds like another teenager who killed a child earlier this year...bet we will find that the 16 yo did it because he wanted to see what it felt like to take a life.

Sounds like another teenager who killed a child earlier this year...bet we will find that the 16 yo did it because he wanted to see what it felt like to take a life.

That's what I was thinking too newcomer.
So sad and makes no sense.

I would really like to say that this surprises me - but unfortunately it doesn't.

Our children are beoming more and more desensitized and violent with no concern for consequences.

My belief is the lack of morals and values that are NOT being taught to this generation in any way, shape or form.

Local news just said they will have the story after commercial break.
I'm watching WAFB out of Baton Rouge

Will try to type what I hear.

From the WAFB 6 o'clock news...

Death of an 8 year old boy.
Found on a small hiking trail behind the Bluffs Subdivision.
Just 200 yards from the first tee of the very well known golf course at the bluffs.

16 year old is in custody, has not been charged yet. Is with his parents at the moment.

Extremly gory scene. Stabbed multiple times.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back