683 users online (83 members and 600 guests)  

Websleuths News

Jimmy Dean Dies at the Age of 81

The country music legend, singer, television host, actor, and businessman died Sunday night inside his Henrico home overlooking the James River.

His wife, Donna, spoke to CBS 6; She was grieving and said the following:

"I definitely need my privacy right now, and am not available for interviews. My husband died of natural causes, and funeral services are pending".

LINK

I was just about to post this but you saved me the trouble. RIP Jimmy! Great music and great sausage, what a combo, and what a life. And may the Lord comfort his grieving wife.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Wow..RIP Jimmy Dean...He was such a Legend I would have thought he was older...May his wife get the privacy and comfort she truly deserves!
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

DK, I get a little help from my friends on a Yahoo Group (when it comes to Death Notices). They are quick!

Dolly, me too...I thought he would be older than just 81.

Peace to his grieving wife. Altho he had some recent health issues, he was functioning well and his death came as a shock.

R.I.P.

Aw, RIP Jimmy. I've been a fan for decades. Saw him at The Circle Star (S.F. Bay Area} years ago and he was just wonderful.

Prayers to all who loved him. It's especially hard for them because it was so sudden and unexpected.