Jimmy Dean Dies at the Age of 81

shana

Reaction score
The country music legend, singer, television host, actor, and businessman died Sunday night inside his Henrico home overlooking the James River.

His wife, Donna, spoke to CBS 6; She was grieving and said the following:

"I definitely need my privacy right now, and am not available for interviews. My husband died of natural causes, and funeral services are pending".

LINK

I was just about to post this but you saved me the trouble. RIP Jimmy! Great music and great sausage, what a combo, and what a life. And may the Lord comfort his grieving wife.

Wow..RIP Jimmy Dean...He was such a Legend I would have thought he was older...May his wife get the privacy and comfort she truly deserves!

DK, I get a little help from my friends on a Yahoo Group (when it comes to Death Notices). They are quick!

Dolly, me too...I thought he would be older than just 81.

Peace to his grieving wife. Altho he had some recent health issues, he was functioning well and his death came as a shock.

R.I.P.

Aw, RIP Jimmy. I've been a fan for decades. Saw him at The Circle Star (S.F. Bay Area} years ago and he was just wonderful.

Prayers to all who loved him. It's especially hard for them because it was so sudden and unexpected.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back