Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,464

    Steve Powell claims credible investigators say Susan Powell left on her own accord

    Josh Powell's father: We're searching for Susan
    By Nate Carlisle
    The Salt Lake Tribune
    Updated: 06/10/2010 07:40:43 PM MDT

    "Some credible insiders involved in the investigation have stated to us that they believe she is alive and may have left of her own accord," Steve Powell wrote in an e-mail to The Tribune.



  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PickieChickie For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,873
    Nothing will ever convince me that Susan left on her own accord.

    I don't believe she would want to leave her little boys, especially with Josh, and she would never put her parents through this kind of Hell.

    I believe Susan is dead, and Josh killed her. Period.
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.



  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,691
    Why would credible insiders involved in the investigation share anything with him or his son?



  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,464
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Why would credible insiders involved in the investigation share anything with him or his son?
    Steve Powell is so full of bull it's not advisable to wear red around him!


  6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to PickieChickie For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carolina Coast
    Posts
    10,904
    Quote Originally Posted by PickieChickie View Post
    Steve Powell is so full of bull it's not advisable to wear red around him!
    I wouldn't want to walk behind him either unless I was wearing hip boots.


  8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:


  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,350
    Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    I wouldn't want to walk behind him either unless I was wearing hip boots.
    Is that a cup of kool aide I see in Steve Powell's hand? Uh-huh, thought so.

    Rest in Peace, Robbi 1980-2012


  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AbbieNormal For This Useful Post:


  11. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    27,999
    Really. Uh-huh.
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou


  12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:


  13. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    764
    From day 1, this is the lie he told himself. I wonder if he actually is starting to believe his own lie.


  14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mayelf For This Useful Post:


  15. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,464
    Quote Originally Posted by mayelf View Post
    From day 1, this is the lie he told himself. I wonder if he actually is starting to believe his own lie.
    What cracks me up is when Steve Powell claims The Powell Family is looking for Susan! Did Josh forget where he put her?


  16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to PickieChickie For This Useful Post:


  17. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    choctaw beach,florida
    Posts
    3,254
    Quote Originally Posted by PickieChickie View Post
    What cracks me up is when Steve Powell claims The Powell Family is looking for Susan! Did Josh forget where he put her?
    Amen!!!


  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nurselady For This Useful Post:


  19. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,350
    Quote Originally Posted by mayelf View Post
    From day 1, this is the lie he told himself. I wonder if he actually is starting to believe his own lie.
    OT, your dog is beautiful.

    Rest in Peace, Robbi 1980-2012


  20. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    730
    This guy is a complete __________! Add that to the list of things that makes JP look guilty! Thank you Steve Powell for making the case against your son stronger every time you open your mouth.
    ~True strength is being able to keep it together when everyone else expects you to fall apart.~




    http://www.sheriannherboys.com


  21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CCup For This Useful Post:


  22. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,348
    SP has about as much credibility as, well anyway...I call BS on him


  23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fhc For This Useful Post:


  24. #14
    Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    72,870
    Quote Originally Posted by fhc View Post
    SP has about as much credibility as, well anyway...I call BS on him
    Sounds like he is taking notes from Drew P....... I agree BS all the way.
    ~JMO~

    A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown


    Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

    You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.


    Websleuths Resource Center

    Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing


  25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:


  26. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    915
    Quote Originally Posted by PickieChickie View Post
    Josh Powell's father: We're searching for Susan
    By Nate Carlisle
    The Salt Lake Tribune
    Updated: 06/10/2010 07:40:43 PM MDT

    "Some credible insiders involved in the investigation have stated to us that they believe she is alive and may have left of her own accord," Steve Powell wrote in an e-mail to The Tribune.

    Is anyone else having trouble accessing this article or am I having a blonde moment? i get a main page and even clicking on the news tab i get nada regarding the above article.


  27. The Following User Says Thank You to AlexisFresca For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 76
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 06:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •