Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Steve Powell claims credible investigators say Susan Powell left on her own accord

Hybrid View

Steve Powell claims credible investigators say Susan Powell left on her own accord

Josh Powell's father: We're searching for Susan
    By Nate Carlisle
    The Salt Lake Tribune
    Updated: 06/10/2010 07:40:43 PM MDT

"Some credible insiders involved in the investigation have stated to us that they believe she is alive and may have left of her own accord," Steve Powell wrote in an e-mail to The Tribune.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PickieChickie For This Useful Post:

Nothing will ever convince me that Susan left on her own accord.

I don't believe she would want to leave her little boys, especially with Josh, and she would never put her parents through this kind of Hell.

I believe Susan is dead, and Josh killed her. Period.
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

Why would credible insiders involved in the investigation share anything with him or his son?

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Why would credible insiders involved in the investigation share anything with him or his son?
    Steve Powell is so full of bull it's not advisable to wear red around him!

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to PickieChickie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PickieChickie View Post
    Steve Powell is so full of bull it's not advisable to wear red around him!
    I wouldn't want to walk behind him either unless I was wearing hip boots.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    I wouldn't want to walk behind him either unless I was wearing hip boots.
    Is that a cup of kool aide I see in Steve Powell's hand? Uh-huh, thought so.

Rest in Peace, Robbi 1980-2012

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AbbieNormal For This Useful Post:

believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    Really. Uh-huh.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

From day 1, this is the lie he told himself. I wonder if he actually is starting to believe his own lie.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mayelf For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mayelf View Post
    From day 1, this is the lie he told himself. I wonder if he actually is starting to believe his own lie.
    What cracks me up is when Steve Powell claims The Powell Family is looking for Susan! Did Josh forget where he put her?

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to PickieChickie For This Useful Post:

What cracks me up is when Steve Powell claims The Powell Family is looking for Susan! Did Josh forget where he put her?
    Amen!!!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nurselady For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mayelf View Post
    OT, your dog is beautiful.

Rest in Peace, Robbi 1980-2012

This guy is a complete __________! Add that to the list of things that makes JP look guilty! Thank you Steve Powell for making the case against your son stronger every time you open your mouth.
    ~True strength is being able to keep it together when everyone else expects you to fall apart.~

http://www.sheriannherboys.com

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CCup For This Useful Post:

SP has about as much credibility as, well anyway...I call BS on him

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fhc For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by fhc View Post
    SP has about as much credibility as, well anyway...I call BS on him
    Sounds like he is taking notes from Drew P....... I agree BS all the way.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Josh Powell's father: We're searching for Susan
    By Nate Carlisle
    The Salt Lake Tribune
    Updated: 06/10/2010 07:40:43 PM MDT

"Some credible insiders involved in the investigation have stated to us that they believe she is alive and may have left of her own accord," Steve Powell wrote in an e-mail to The Tribune.

Is anyone else having trouble accessing this article or am I having a blonde moment? i get a main page and even clicking on the news tab i get nada regarding the above article.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to AlexisFresca For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisFresca View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble accessing this article or am I having a blonde moment? i get a main page and even clicking on the news tab i get nada regarding the above article.
    I couldn't find it either Alexis. But don't worry, we get the gist.

It's BS!

fran

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fran For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by fran View Post
    I couldn't find it either Alexis. But don't worry, we get the gist.

It's BS!

fran
    I noticed the Trib just recently re-designed their website. That probably trashed a lot of URLs that once worked.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RayO For This Useful Post:

I reach http://www.sltrib.com/. I'm noticing the page appears different than it has in the past. Perhaps they are redesigning their web site. I guess the only way to figure that out would be to click on links to other Salt Lake Tribune articles to see if the same thing happens.

Or, you could write an e-mail to the author of that article, Nate Carslise, and ask him why the article is gone. Here: "Nate Carlisle" <ncarlisle@sltrib.com>

33. The Following User Says Thank You to PickieChickie For This Useful Post:

I reach http://www.sltrib.com/. I'm noticing the page appears different than it has in the past. Perhaps they are redesigning their web site. I guess the only way to figure that out would be to click on links to other Salt Lake Tribune articles to see if the same thing happens.

Or, you could write an e-mail to the author of that article, Nate Carslise, and ask him why the article is gone. Here: "Nate Carlisle" <ncarlisle@sltrib.com>
    Thanks Pickie! Looks like not many folks are impressed with the Trib's new webpage, per the poll.

I found it here:

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/home/49...steve.html.csp

“We know the general public has some legitimate questions, even if we don’t always feel at liberty to respond to everything,” Steve Powell wrote. “But we also feel that a lot of the questions coming from a core group of detractors are asked rhetorically and are designed to raise doubts about our family.”

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grayjay For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by grayjay View Post
    I found it here:

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/home/49...steve.html.csp

“We know the general public has some legitimate questions, even if we don’t always feel at liberty to respond to everything,” Steve Powell wrote. “But we also feel that a lot of the questions coming from a core group of detractors are asked rhetorically and are designed to raise doubts about our family.”
    Thanks so much, grayjay!

From the article:
    “The agencies we are working with don’t want or need the publicity,” he wrote.
    Are you kidding me? Where did they go? To six detective agency schools who had a class of 'newbies' and Susan's case was given to them as a homework assignment?

Now, I'm thinking out loud here, its late, have a headache, but hey, lets bounce it around, shall we? So if Susan left - alive and well - wouldn't you think Josh would be making pleas for her to return, if not for the sake of the boys? Wouldn't he be contacting her friends for possible clues or ideas to where she could have run off to? Wouldn't he seem 'crushed' by it, especially since he likely denies rumors that the marriage was troubled, that he was controlling, since she wanted to start her own home business (according to him), et al? Wouldn't there be evidence of missing monies/withdrawals from the bank account she opened to leave him?

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AlexisFresca For This Useful Post:

Thanks so much, grayjay!

Are you kidding me? Where did they go? To six detective agency schools who had a class of 'newbies' and Susan's case was given to them as a homework assignment?

Now, I'm thinking out loud here, its late, have a headache, but hey, lets bounce it around, shall we? So if Susan left - alive and well - wouldn't you think Josh would be making pleas for her to return, if not for the sake of the boys? Wouldn't he be contacting her friends for possible clues or ideas to where she could have run off to? Wouldn't he seem 'crushed' by it, especially since he likely denies rumors that the marriage was troubled, that he was controlling, since she wanted to start her own home business (according to him), et al? Wouldn't there be evidence of missing monies/withdrawals from the bank account she opened to leave him?
    No joke! They are serious! In fact, Josh is expecting Susan to return any day now which is why he moved in with his father who Susan reportedly could not stand! Try all you want Steve Powell. You only make yourself look the fool every time you open your trap or pen a paragraph!

It was reported to me that Susan did not want her boys to be alone with Steve Powell (by a reliable source). If Josh wants Susan to come back to him, why is he living with a man who she wouldn't allow to be alone with their children and who was not welcome in their West Valley City home?

I see smoke coming out of the back of his pants!

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PickieChickie For This Useful Post:

No joke! They are serious! In fact, Josh is expecting Susan to return any day now which is why he moved in with his father who Susan reportedly could not stand! Try all you want Steve Powell. You only make yourself look the fool every time you open your trap or pen a paragraph!

It was reported to me that Susan did not want her boys to be alone with Steve Powell (by a reliable source). If Josh wants Susan to come back to him, why is he living with a man who she wouldn't allow to be alone with their children and who was not welcome in their West Valley City home?

I just have one question for Steven Powell. How is Susan Powell surviving? Did she withdraw huge sums of cash before walking out? Enough to buy a car, a new wardrobe, an apartment, food? oops - sorry, that was more than one question.

Mel

42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

BBM
    Um...that's not smoke

44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jules_SA For This Useful Post:

I hope they arrest Josh SOON. it's VERY obvious that he killed Susan.

It's only a matter of time before they arrest him and charge him with 1st degree murder.

Does anybody know why they have not arrested him yet?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast