Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisFresca View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble accessing this article or am I having a blonde moment? i get a main page and even clicking on the news tab i get nada regarding the above article.
    I reach http://www.sltrib.com/. I'm noticing the page appears different than it has in the past. Perhaps they are redesigning their web site. I guess the only way to figure that out would be to click on links to other Salt Lake Tribune articles to see if the same thing happens.

Or, you could write an e-mail to the author of that article, Nate Carslise, and ask him why the article is gone. Here: "Nate Carlisle" <ncarlisle@sltrib.com>

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PickieChickie For This Useful Post:

I found it here:

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/home/49...steve.html.csp

“We know the general public has some legitimate questions, even if we don’t always feel at liberty to respond to everything,” Steve Powell wrote. “But we also feel that a lot of the questions coming from a core group of detractors are asked rhetorically and are designed to raise doubts about our family.”

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grayjay For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by grayjay View Post
    I found it here:

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/home/49...steve.html.csp

“We know the general public has some legitimate questions, even if we don’t always feel at liberty to respond to everything,” Steve Powell wrote. “But we also feel that a lot of the questions coming from a core group of detractors are asked rhetorically and are designed to raise doubts about our family.”
    Thanks so much, grayjay!

From the article:
    “The agencies we are working with don’t want or need the publicity,” he wrote.
    Are you kidding me? Where did they go? To six detective agency schools who had a class of 'newbies' and Susan's case was given to them as a homework assignment?

Now, I'm thinking out loud here, its late, have a headache, but hey, lets bounce it around, shall we? So if Susan left - alive and well - wouldn't you think Josh would be making pleas for her to return, if not for the sake of the boys? Wouldn't he be contacting her friends for possible clues or ideas to where she could have run off to? Wouldn't he seem 'crushed' by it, especially since he likely denies rumors that the marriage was troubled, that he was controlling, since she wanted to start her own home business (according to him), et al? Wouldn't there be evidence of missing monies/withdrawals from the bank account she opened to leave him?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AlexisFresca For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PickieChickie View Post
    I reach http://www.sltrib.com/. I'm noticing the page appears different than it has in the past. Perhaps they are redesigning their web site. I guess the only way to figure that out would be to click on links to other Salt Lake Tribune articles to see if the same thing happens.

Or, you could write an e-mail to the author of that article, Nate Carslise, and ask him why the article is gone. Here: "Nate Carlisle" <ncarlisle@sltrib.com>
    Thanks Pickie! Looks like not many folks are impressed with the Trib's new webpage, per the poll.

Wow - ya think he could be related to Drew Peterson? I've never heard of such a story, or that he would even speak the words aloud? If Susan walked away, don't you think she would have called someone by now?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

Thanks so much, grayjay!

Are you kidding me? Where did they go? To six detective agency schools who had a class of 'newbies' and Susan's case was given to them as a homework assignment?

Now, I'm thinking out loud here, its late, have a headache, but hey, lets bounce it around, shall we? So if Susan left - alive and well - wouldn't you think Josh would be making pleas for her to return, if not for the sake of the boys? Wouldn't he be contacting her friends for possible clues or ideas to where she could have run off to? Wouldn't he seem 'crushed' by it, especially since he likely denies rumors that the marriage was troubled, that he was controlling, since she wanted to start her own home business (according to him), et al? Wouldn't there be evidence of missing monies/withdrawals from the bank account she opened to leave him?
    No joke! They are serious! In fact, Josh is expecting Susan to return any day now which is why he moved in with his father who Susan reportedly could not stand! Try all you want Steve Powell. You only make yourself look the fool every time you open your trap or pen a paragraph!

It was reported to me that Susan did not want her boys to be alone with Steve Powell (by a reliable source). If Josh wants Susan to come back to him, why is he living with a man who she wouldn't allow to be alone with their children and who was not welcome in their West Valley City home?

I see smoke coming out of the back of his pants!

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PickieChickie For This Useful Post:

No joke! They are serious! In fact, Josh is expecting Susan to return any day now which is why he moved in with his father who Susan reportedly could not stand! Try all you want Steve Powell. You only make yourself look the fool every time you open your trap or pen a paragraph!

It was reported to me that Susan did not want her boys to be alone with Steve Powell (by a reliable source). If Josh wants Susan to come back to him, why is he living with a man who she wouldn't allow to be alone with their children and who was not welcome in their West Valley City home?

I just have one question for Steven Powell. How is Susan Powell surviving? Did she withdraw huge sums of cash before walking out? Enough to buy a car, a new wardrobe, an apartment, food? oops - sorry, that was more than one question.

Mel

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

If they are such credible sources.. maybe he should name them...
    R.I.P Jenni-Lyn Watson

"The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children." ~Dietrich Bonhoeffer
    "From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate." ~Socrates

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JLMcKenna83 For This Useful Post:

Thanks so much, grayjay!

I suspect that Josh would be tracking her down looking for alimony and child support...after all she was the one who was supporting the family.

I think someone who wanted to mess with Steven Powell's mind probably made some kind of sarcastic statement about Susan running off, just to see his reaction. Can you even imagine how irritating he must be in person? "Yeah, yeah Steven, we know- Susan just ran off in the middle of the night with no car, no money, none of her clothes or belongings, and left her babies with Josh...because Susan knows how good he is at caring and providing for his children! You are right- we believe you!"

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TGIRecovered For This Useful Post:

BBM
    Um...that's not smoke

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jules_SA For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post
    I suspect that Josh would be tracking her down looking for alimony and child support...after all she was the one who was supporting the family.

I think someone who wanted to mess with Steven Powell's mind probably made some kind of sarcastic statement about Susan running off, just to see his reaction. Can you even imagine how irritating he must be in person? "Yeah, yeah Steven, we know- Susan just ran off in the middle of the night with no car, no money, none of her clothes or belongings, and left her babies with Josh...because Susan knows how good he is at caring and providing for his children! You are right- we believe you!"
    No kidding! If Steve and Josh Powell really believe Susan ran off, as angry as both of them appear to get, they would be spewing about what a terrible mother Susan was to run off and abandon her family and to leave everyone worrying that she is dead.

Try all you want, Steve and Josh Powell. You'll never convince anyone that Susan ran off with a rich man who is supplying her every need and that she didn't take one thing with her, that she felt the best time to vanish was after Josh told her he was taking the boys to go camping in the middle of the night during 20 degree weather on a Sunday when Josh was to be at work several hours later, that she would let her parents and friends worry themselves sick all this time as well as make her little boys think she abandoned them.

21. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to PickieChickie For This Useful Post:

No kidding! If Steve and Josh Powell really believe Susan ran off, as angry as both of them appear to get, they would be spewing about what a terrible mother Susan was to run off and abandon her family and to leave everyone worrying that she is dead.

Try all you want, Steve and Josh Powell. You'll never convince anyone that Susan ran off with a rich man who is supplying her every need and that she didn't take one thing with her, that she felt the best time to vanish was after Josh told her he was taking the boys to go camping in the middle of the night during 20 degree weather on a Sunday when Josh was to be at work several hours later, that she would let her parents and friends worry themselves sick all this time as well as make her little boys think she abandoned them.
    If Susan was alive, she would have come out of hiding to file for custody of sons to get them away from the sick men they are living with!
    Last edited by hoppyfrog; 10-10-2010 at 04:19 PM. Reason: names

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to PickieChickie For This Useful Post:

There is absolutely no way that Susan is in hiding. Josh killed her. Plain and simple. We're talking about a woman who loved her children so much that she was willing to ride a bicycle to work to support them and she planted a garden just to make sure they had nutritious food. These are not the traits of a woman who is going to just run away and leave her children. (Not even to come back for them on a later date...) I believe Susan had gotten fed up, she and Josh got into a fight (she possibly said I'm leaving and taking the kids...) and he killed her.

It's just a coincidence that Susan leaves the night that he takes his kids "camping" at an undisclosed location (which he can't remember where this campsite is?) at midnight in the middle of the winter? Don't think so! It's a coincidence that Josh comes back from the camping trip with windburn/frostbite so bad that his hands are neon red and chapped? nuh uh. It's a coincidence that Susan is missing and there's a wet spot on the carpet with fans blowing on it and a comforter missing? Don't think so! It's a coincidence that while his van is impounded, Josh rents a car and puts hundreds of miles on it almost overnight? COME ON! It's a coincidence that very shortly after Susan "runs away" Josh moves to his father's house? Nope! I'm very very sorry and I don't usually do this, but if this were any other state, Josh would be arrested. Why hasn't he been arrested yet?
    R.I.P Jenni-Lyn Watson

"The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children." ~Dietrich Bonhoeffer
    "From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate." ~Socrates

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JLMcKenna83 For This Useful Post:

When is this clown going to be arrested?????

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ckwood32 For This Useful Post:

I hope they arrest Josh SOON. it's VERY obvious that he killed Susan.

It's only a matter of time before they arrest him and charge him with 1st degree murder.

Does anybody know why they have not arrested him yet?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast