755 users online (96 members and 659 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.

2010.06.15 George & Cindy on Good Morning America

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...n-tuesday.html

The Anthony's are returning to GMA. For what I ask you? To remember Caylee? If that is why...I just don't know how to express myself. If that is why I am so sad. I just don't know how to express myself. Poor, Poor Baby Girl Caylee.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

Well it has been months since they've promoted the CMA foundation (I refuse to call it Caylee's foundation). Surely their funds have gone down significantly over time.

I wonder which interviewer will be asking them the softball questions this time.

ETA: Duh, If I read the link...it looks like it was Ashleigh Banfield. The name doesn't sound familiar to me in regards to ABC. I thought she was on insessions.

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reagan View Post
    Well it has been months since they've promoted the CMA foundation (I refuse to call it Caylee's foundation). Surely their funds have gone down significantly over time.

I wonder which interviewer will be asking them the softball questions this time.

ETA: Duh, If I read the link...it looks like it was Ashleigh Banfield. The name doesn't sound familiar to me in regards to ABC. I thought she was on insessions.
    BBM
    Yes. She used to do Court TV. No hard questions will be asked.
    I wish some wonderful soul would have a real memorial for Caylee.
    I had to remove what else I wrote for fear of being banned for the rest of my life.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

I, for one will NOT watch GMA in support of CMA. The only thing I want to watch any of the A's do, is testify under oath in KC's and possibly their own criminal proceedings.
    -Si vis pacem, para bellum.

-Senatus Populus Que Romanus

-Why is it, if you help someone get away with a crime before they are arrested you are an accomplice...but if you help them get away with a crime after they are arrested you are a defense attorney?

Quote Originally Posted by spqr View Post
    I, for one will NOT watch GMA in support of CMA. The only thing I want to watch any of the A's do, is testify under oath in KC's and possibly their own criminal proceedings.

I will. (at them, not at you)

Thanks for the heads-up, wonders.

Locking the thread until Tuesday morning to preserve it for discussing the content of the GMA appearance.

ETA: I unlocked the thread for discussion of the appearance this morning.

*Please keep the discussion focused on the content of the appearance & chit-chat to a minimum
    *Please alert on any posts that may not be in line w/ the Terms of Service
    Last edited by BondJamesBond; 06-15-2010 at 05:25 AM.

I guess on their visit to GMA, the A's will be bringing more never before seen pictures of Caylee and maybe her murderer. A little more $$$ to line their pockets. I can just imagine Cindy saying to George "I told you we should have taken more pictures and videos" and George saying back to Cindy "How were we to know that Casey would kill Caylee and we would become instant media sensations and would be able to profit so greatly". Yuk. Shame on GMA.
    Last edited by Lexington; 06-15-2010 at 07:50 AM.

Well, they haven't been on yet but just read the synopsis from the above link. Looks like it will be this half hour...of course while I'm on the way to work. The hearing after Mother's Day when CA got a text and bolted out during a recess...and there was speculation she got to see KC, looks like that was true. And CA gave KC a Mother's Day card!!

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Well, they haven't been on yet but just read the synopsis from the above link. Looks like it will be this half hour...of course while I'm on the way to work. The hearing after Mother's Day when CA got a text and bolted out during a recess...and there was speculation she got to see KC, looks like that was true. And CA gave KC a Mother's Day card!!
    BBM
    unbelievable - I have no other words

o/t So the Anthonys were able to circumvent a taped visit at the jail with a courthouse orchestrated one? Where there was no one to control what was passed from one to the other? That is troubling.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

This interview was really not worth the time. It was not really an interview but another opportunity for the Anthonys to present THEIR terrible situation. Not one single question that we didn't already know the answer to.
    It's the journey, not the destination.

Pointless interview on GMA's part. George with the simpering expression on his face and Cindy looking like she used some cheap tanning product on her face. Nothing new. Cindy really pushing that she made the dead body in the car 911 call to get the police there quickly. Laughable.
    Last edited by Lexington; 06-15-2010 at 08:31 AM.

I'm not used to doing this, but for those not able to watch, it was the same old stuff.
    G/A are unable to see Casey in so long because of the public scrutiny.
    The police had said they would break ICA, but still have been unable to do because there was nothing to breakk. She may be a liar but she's not a murderer.
    The tatooes and jewelry are reminders of Caylee and they will never take off the jewelry ever.
    Caylee has been dead longer than she was alive.
    CA sometimes dreams of when ICA is back home.
    In response to her phone call to 911, CA said she never really felt there was a body in the car.
    Now, I've gone blank so I guess that's it.

Watcher - You did better than me. It goes to show what drivel this entire interview consisted of. I hope this isn't the start of another A media campaign.

What a waste...huge waste!
    Thanks to those of you who endured what must have been comparable to nails on a chalk board.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast