2010.06.15 George & Cindy on Good Morning America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it has been months since they've promoted the CMA foundation (I refuse to call it Caylee's foundation). Surely their funds have gone down significantly over time.

I wonder which interviewer will be asking them the softball questions this time.

ETA: Duh, If I read the link...it looks like it was Ashleigh Banfield. The name doesn't sound familiar to me in regards to ABC. I thought she was on insessions.

Well it has been months since they've promoted the CMA foundation (I refuse to call it Caylee's foundation). Surely their funds have gone down significantly over time.

I wonder which interviewer will be asking them the softball questions this time.

ETA: Duh, If I read the link...it looks like it was Ashleigh Banfield. The name doesn't sound familiar to me in regards to ABC. I thought she was on insessions.

BBM
Yes. She used to do Court TV. No hard questions will be asked.
I wish some wonderful soul would have a real memorial for Caylee.
I had to remove what else I wrote for fear of being banned for the rest of my life.

I, for one will NOT watch GMA in support of CMA. The only thing I want to watch any of the A's do, is testify under oath in KC's and possibly their own criminal proceedings.

I, for one will NOT watch GMA in support of CMA. The only thing I want to watch any of the A's do, is testify under oath in KC's and possibly their own criminal proceedings.

I will. :furious: (at them, not at you)

Thanks for the heads-up, wonders. :thumb:

Locking the thread until Tuesday morning to preserve it for discussing the content of the GMA appearance.

ETA: I unlocked the thread for discussion of the appearance this morning.

*Please keep the discussion focused on the content of the appearance & chit-chat to a minimum
*Please alert on any posts that may not be in line w/ the Terms of Service

I guess on their visit to GMA, the A's will be bringing more never before seen pictures of Caylee and maybe her murderer. A little more $$$ to line their pockets. I can just imagine Cindy saying to George "I told you we should have taken more pictures and videos" and George saying back to Cindy "How were we to know that Casey would kill Caylee and we would become instant media sensations and would be able to profit so greatly". Yuk. Shame on GMA.

Well, they haven't been on yet but just read the synopsis from the above link. Looks like it will be this half hour...of course while I'm on the way to work. The hearing after Mother's Day when CA got a text and bolted out during a recess...and there was speculation she got to see KC, looks like that was true. And CA gave KC a Mother's Day card!! :(

Well, they haven't been on yet but just read the synopsis from the above link. Looks like it will be this half hour...of course while I'm on the way to work. The hearing after Mother's Day when CA got a text and bolted out during a recess...and there was speculation she got to see KC, looks like that was true. And CA gave KC a Mother's Day card!! :(

BBM
unbelievable - I have no other words
:sick:

o/t So the Anthonys were able to circumvent a taped visit at the jail with a courthouse orchestrated one? Where there was no one to control what was passed from one to the other? That is troubling.

This interview was really not worth the time. It was not really an interview but another opportunity for the Anthonys to present THEIR terrible situation. Not one single question that we didn't already know the answer to.

Pointless interview on GMA's part. George with the simpering expression on his face and Cindy looking like she used some cheap tanning product on her face. Nothing new. Cindy really pushing that she made the dead body in the car 911 call to get the police there quickly. Laughable.

I'm not used to doing this, but for those not able to watch, it was the same old stuff.
G/A are unable to see Casey in so long because of the public scrutiny.
The police had said they would break ICA, but still have been unable to do because there was nothing to breakk. She may be a liar but she's not a murderer.
The tatooes and jewelry are reminders of Caylee and they will never take off the jewelry ever.
Caylee has been dead longer than she was alive.
CA sometimes dreams of when ICA is back home.
In response to her phone call to 911, CA said she never really felt there was a body in the car.
Now, I've gone blank so I guess that's it.

Watcher - You did better than me. It goes to show what drivel this entire interview consisted of. I hope this isn't the start of another A media campaign.

What a waste...huge waste!
Thanks to those of you who endured what must have been comparable to nails on a chalk board.

Blah blah blah. "It's so hard.." Showing tattoos, remembrance jewelry. "Telling lies does not make you a murderer." In other words, nothing new.
Cindy says she read the letters written by ICA, and they were "hurtful" to George, who just sucked through his teeth and shook his head, but stated he had "unconditional love" for his daughter.

I do not mean to come across as a cold hearted witch, because at the end of the day, I do believe the A's are living in Hell, albeit very much of their own making.
What I do not understand is why? Why continue to give these "fluff" media appearances? There is nothing new that they say, they give the same ridiculous explanations (" I didn't mean there was a dead body smell in the car: I just wanted the police there faster..") and so on. What is the motivation? If the media notoriety is so intrusive and keeps them from visiting their daughter, why keep showing up in public? There has to be more, other than the GMA paid for trip to New York.

Anyway, I knew no hard questions would be asked, when in the intro, Ashleigh Banfield made the remark that the A's were unable to visit ICA because of the relentless media scrutiny. I am calling malarkey there.

As ever, MOO

I haven't seen the interview yet but I read on the GMA website what they said about Joran van der Sloot, which was sickening to me. Cindy went so far out of her way to say she cannot relate to Mrs. VDS, but she can to Beth Holloway - I take that to mean because she is not the mother of a murderer. Who asked their opinion on van der Sloot anyway...

The only thing that seems "new" to me is to verbally address the molestation issues in public. Oh, and also that they make an accusation that the whole Casey to Other Inmate letter-writing campaign was a "set up" by authorities, for God's sake.

Otherwise, it's reaffirmation that they are, indeed, ridiculous.

I didn't watch as I was sure it would be 'Spitting on Caylee's grave' - the sequel.

BC always says "they don't know" to questions of if G and C think KC is guilty. Then they get on national tv and say she is innocent.

How the heck was CA allowed to see and pass a Mothers Day card to KC at the courthouse. I sure hope the judge finds this out. Inmates are not supposed to be able to pass anything or touch anyone during a court proceeding, at least in Georgia that is the rule. Besides a Mother's Day card to the daughter who is accused of killing her own child. Unbelievable stuff!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb