Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy has Joran's "confession". NG: Stephany killed after reading e-mail on Joran's computer?

I want to thank nums23 for posting the link to the story titled
"Joran tortured Stephany codes for credit" in previous thread. Someone else asked how that could be possible. A good thought also but I appreciated having the link. I do believe it was a brutal murder.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=%20http%3A%2F%2Fdemorgen.be%2Fdm%2Fnl%2F2181%2FZaak-Holloway%2Farticle%2Fdetail%2F1118308%2F2010%2F06%2F13%2FJoran-martelde-Stephany-voor-codes-kredietkaart.dhtml

It was me! Just wondering how they can tell?

IMO, it really doesn't even matter how Joran did it, what matters is he said he did it!

Uri Geller's statement regarding Joran van der Sloot:

I subsequently still believed that this could be the basis of a very powerful documentary, especially if we manage to extract the truth out of van der Sloot through hypnosis, which could possibly help solve the case and provide some comfort for the family. I was hoping for the interview and session to take place in Aruba, but van der Sloot was in Peru and indicated that he was stranded there and had no means of getting back to Aruba. In order to facilitate the interview in Aruba, I agreed to forward a one way ticket from Peru to Aruba together with $600 to cover his expenses.

http://site.uri-geller.com/legal_issues

Surprise, surprise... he lied - AGAIN. He was really, really desparate for money.

From Jean C-

"I thought about what I was doing, and what am I going to do now?" Someone said I am going to kill you, Mongoloid-on the computer.

Jean C. saying Joran admits he took her credit cards, her money, her car; talking about him cleaning up the floor; NG bringing up the part about him taking off her pants after she was dead, he didn't know why he was running away, etc. NG also wants to find out from Jean C. the prison conditions after she plays parts of the verbatim confession.

Nancy's playing the "coffee" video, saying everything about him is a lie. Michael Griffin is on the show by phone talking about the prison. She thought he'd be in a "hell-hole" but now she finds out he has access to a tv, and she lists all the "amenities" available. Michael clarifying that Joran's in a terrible prison!!

Uri Geller's statement regarding Joran van der Sloot:

I subsequently still believed that this could be the basis of a very powerful documentary, especially if we manage to extract the truth out of van der Sloot through hypnosis, which could possibly help solve the case and provide some comfort for the family. I was hoping for the interview and session to take place in Aruba, but van der Sloot was in Peru and indicated that he was stranded there and had no means of getting back to Aruba. In order to facilitate the interview in Aruba, I agreed to forward a one way ticket from Peru to Aruba together with $600 to cover his expenses.

http://site.uri-geller.com/legal_issues

Surprise, surprise... he lied - AGAIN. He was really, really desparate for money.

JVDS probably spent that $600.00 in one hand of poker. Seems to me he had ample enough opportunities "to do the right thing". Instead he chose murder, someone somewhere mentioned that maybe JVDS subconsciously was re-inacting what he did to NH, definitely food for thought.

NG: Jean C. talking now about the prison. 1600 inmates, very violent. In isolated cell because officials now know his life is in their hands. Joran can watch tv with other inmate in his area. NG producer talking about Joran wanting to talk to Aruban authorities about where Natalee is, and be taken back to Aruba.

Caller wants to know if confession is convoluted, won't forensics clear that up?

Bringing this over from the last thread, since I'm still way behind.....

I believe in justice but this is too much. Joran should be able to do his time without have to watch even the food that he eats. That must be so scary. I mean he's going to pay for his crimes but to have to watch your back every waking moment must be a different type of hell. I think anyone can understand his fear. He's still a human being.

Personally I think it's his own paranoia that's stopping him from eating the regular food. Or yet another attempt to make the world believe that everyone in Peru is out to get him. The 'poor me' attitude.....all in an attempt to be transferred to an Aruban prison.

And watching your back every minute of every day is what life is like in EVERY prison world-wide.

Kinda OT: I was watching an episode of lock-up raw yesterday that covered an Australian prison. There was a US inmate who had served time in Chile, Germany,(can't remeber the other country), and finally OZ. He said that even though he has the chance to get a transfer to a US prison, he is staying put because the prison in Oz was the most humane.

But even though our prisons are considered humane, it doesn't stop that fear that any minute you could be attacked by another inmate over the tiniest 'lil thing.
I know this because my BFF's hubby is locked up currently (drugs). He's HUGE, just like Joran, and even though he can evoke fear in other inmates, if he is alone for even a moment he says he keeps his back to the wall.

He had done time 5 years before, and I got the shock of my life one day when I tried to wake him up and he almost attacked me.....Natural instinct from always being on alert for attacks in prison.
Doesn't matter where you are- prison changes people and evokes alot of fear.
ALL JMO.

NG: talking to John Ludwick a friend of Joran's in Aruba. She's saying she doesn't believe confession is truthful. She wants to know from this friend why he was attracted to know Joran. JL saying he's a good friend, a cool guy, not the sociopath the media makes him out to be. He's saying the Joran he knows is a good person, even after NG reads part of the confession to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627