1034 users online (216 members and 818 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #14

Good evening all!

New thread

Link to thread #7 Joran Van der Sloot Confesses to Murdering Stephany Flores Ramirez #7 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

(Mods please edit this as necessary! )
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 11-02-2015 at 01:54 AM. Reason: broken link
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Nancy's on!
    Rest in Peace

I want to thank nums23 for posting the link to the story titled
    "Joran tortured Stephany codes for credit" in previous thread. Someone else asked how that could be possible. A good thought also but I appreciated having the link. I do believe it was a brutal murder.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=%20http%3A%2F%2Fde morgen.be%2Fdm%2Fnl%2F2181%2FZaak-Holloway%2Farticle%2Fdetail%2F1118308%2F2010%2F06% 2F13%2FJoran-martelde-Stephany-voor-codes-kredietkaart.dhtml

Killing machine, per NG!

Jossy Mansur of Dario-Aruba, Fmr Holloway Investigator TJ Ward and former prosecutor Holly Hughes discuss the latest in the case tonight at 9 PM ET / 8 CT. Listen here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipag...levi-page-show

Nancy has Joran's "confession". NG: Stephany killed after reading e-mail on Joran's computer?
    Rest in Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Adalena935 View Post
    I want to thank nums23 for posting the link to the story titled
    "Joran tortured Stephany codes for credit" in previous thread. Someone else asked how that could be possible. A good thought also but I appreciated having the link. I do believe it was a brutal murder.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=%20http%3A%2F%2Fde morgen.be%2Fdm%2Fnl%2F2181%2FZaak-Holloway%2Farticle%2Fdetail%2F1118308%2F2010%2F06% 2F13%2FJoran-martelde-Stephany-voor-codes-kredietkaart.dhtml
    It was me! Just wondering how they can tell?

IMO, it really doesn't even matter how Joran did it, what matters is he said he did it!

Uri Geller's statement regarding Joran van der Sloot:

I subsequently still believed that this could be the basis of a very powerful documentary, especially if we manage to extract the truth out of van der Sloot through hypnosis, which could possibly help solve the case and provide some comfort for the family. I was hoping for the interview and session to take place in Aruba, but van der Sloot was in Peru and indicated that he was stranded there and had no means of getting back to Aruba. In order to facilitate the interview in Aruba, I agreed to forward a one way ticket from Peru to Aruba together with $600 to cover his expenses.

http://site.uri-geller.com/legal_issues

Surprise, surprise... he lied - AGAIN. He was really, really desparate for money.

From Jean C-

"I thought about what I was doing, and what am I going to do now?" Someone said I am going to kill you, Mongoloid-on the computer.

Jean C. saying Joran admits he took her credit cards, her money, her car; talking about him cleaning up the floor; NG bringing up the part about him taking off her pants after she was dead, he didn't know why he was running away, etc. NG also wants to find out from Jean C. the prison conditions after she plays parts of the verbatim confession.
    Rest in Peace

Nancy's playing the "coffee" video, saying everything about him is a lie. Michael Griffin is on the show by phone talking about the prison. She thought he'd be in a "hell-hole" but now she finds out he has access to a tv, and she lists all the "amenities" available. Michael clarifying that Joran's in a terrible prison!!
    Rest in Peace

PattyG: There is always some "truths" and "mistruths" within a confession.

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    PattyG: There always some "truths" and "mistruths" within a confession.
    There sure are!
    Rest in Peace

Quote Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
    Uri Geller's statement regarding Joran van der Sloot:

I subsequently still believed that this could be the basis of a very powerful documentary, especially if we manage to extract the truth out of van der Sloot through hypnosis, which could possibly help solve the case and provide some comfort for the family. I was hoping for the interview and session to take place in Aruba, but van der Sloot was in Peru and indicated that he was stranded there and had no means of getting back to Aruba. In order to facilitate the interview in Aruba, I agreed to forward a one way ticket from Peru to Aruba together with $600 to cover his expenses.

http://site.uri-geller.com/legal_issues

Surprise, surprise... he lied - AGAIN. He was really, really desparate for money.
    JVDS probably spent that $600.00 in one hand of poker. Seems to me he had ample enough opportunities "to do the right thing". Instead he chose murder, someone somewhere mentioned that maybe JVDS subconsciously was re-inacting what he did to NH, definitely food for thought.

Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast