Chuck of Chuck's Bail Bonds arrested on federal charges

I'm not sure how this relates to Haleigh Cummings. I'm going to close the thread for the time being until I can obtain that information.

a few questions I have.....
1. Who did he try to sell the guns to?
2. Who squealed? and why now?

First let's try and think up reasons that he may have been involved in Haleigh's disappearance. :wink:

He's bailed lots of the players out of jail. Namely, NayNay and her "friend" J, who tried to cut a deal with cops saying that he had information that would lead them to HaLeigh. I believe Chuck, also at one time, bailed out JP, the one who wrote the letter saying that HaLeigh was at a party where she died and WBG threw her in the river.

Well, he's a bondsman, he has bonded out many involved per dockets. He's linked now to guns, where's his money come from? Who bailed out the old man who had a $20mil bond from the big Putnam drug bust last year in April, remember the $24mil drug bust? Who's got the money? I feel he has contributed to the revolving door at PCSO.

Feel free to delete or let me know if this is wrong. I will be digging on this new info for sure.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=136123&catid=3

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753523&IMG=58368

read the court docket, put in the last name with the % sign after it. No nebia hearing, no bond company name, hmmm. JMO

He's been named in the media and we have a link showing he lived on Green Lane. Go ahead and see if you guys can find out his involvement. If you aren't sure that what you found should be posted, send us a question and we'll help guide. :)

Guns appear to be a common denominator in this case and Haleigh's case. I wonder where Ron acquired his weapons. This guy was practically a neighbor of Ron's. I'm also wondering who squawked? Could this be part of a deal?

:waitasec: Let's see, so far Chuck is a child sex offender, ex-law enforcement officer, bail bondsman, neighbor of Ron Cummings and a gun sellsman. PS. and somehow or other LE has found out that he sold a gun which is a no no for a felon. He is also a very busy bondsman in a county with a lot of drug activity.

There are so many directions that this could go. Poor Haleigh.

reading thru the criminal docket for his case back in 2001 I am amazed at all the familiar names I've seen. Johnny Greenwood, John Merchant Judge Nichols
For someone is better at reading these dockets I have a question...
12-3-01 he is charged with sexual battery
12-13-01 he is charged with LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS BATTERY
If I'm reading this right they were 2 seperate charges combined eventually into one sentence, but I'm not sure.. anybody else have any idea?

Question here...

WHY in the HELL-O is a felon allowed to be licensed bondsman?

Em, here's a snip from AH's article,

Charles Durwood Ingram, 49, a former Palatka police officer… is the Chuck behind Chuck’s Bail Bonds, a registered sex offender who plead guilty to lewd and lascivious assault on a child in 2002. After he was sentenced to four years in prison and 11 years probation, he served two years, and began registering as a sex offender, which by statute, barred from the bail bond business. Records show he transferred title to his wife, but when I dropped by the office in a strip mall the other day, there he was, gaunt and goateed, sitting behind a desk; locals say he can be seen riding around town with his wife when she drops off bonds at the jail to spring steady clients like Jerome Williams.

“Chuck takes care of me,” says Jerome of the former bondsman who declined comment. Asked about his status as a convicted sexual predator, Jerome told me that “Chuck says he was set up and framed.”

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/14/exclusive-drug-dealer-haleigh-cummings-help/

Question here...

After his conviction he signed the business over to his wife. But what I don't understand is that EVERYONE in Putnam County knew he was still the bondsman and still dealt with him.IMO Everyone in town knew, the cops knew, the judges knew. They all knew he was a sexual predator and a convicted felon but yet no one did a THING TO STOP HIM from actually running this business. Signing it over to his wife was just a front and IMO everyone knew it.. I'm floored.
If you read his court dockets you will see that most of the names mentioned in the dockets are still in Putnam County.
http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php. under name put in %Ingram% and look for his name.

Question here...

Isn't it nice for the bondsman to have a connection with the criminal element? It must be handy to be able to ask your bondsman to supply you with a gun while bonding you out if you find yourself released from jail and they took your last one for evidence. :banghead:

I'd better start seeing some links as to a few of the claims made on here OR some post edits. This is not a rumor thread.

If you are speculating, make sure you've got the "This is my theory" and the cows going MOO all over the place.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back