Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Joran Van der Sloot Confesses to Murdering Stephany Flores Ramirez #9

Hybrid View

Joran Van der Sloot Confesses to Murdering Stephany Flores Ramirez #9

Good evening all!

New thread

Link to thread #7 [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106632"]Joran Van der Sloot Confesses to Murdering Stephany Flores Ramirez #7 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Link to thread #8 [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106713"]Joran Van der Sloot Confesses to Murdering Stephany Flores Ramirez #8 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
    Last edited by JBean; 06-16-2010 at 07:18 PM.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

continue here please

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:

Thanks to AP news link clearing up any possibility of moving JVDS to Aruba anytime soon

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...tfQOwD9GCLBO00

"Van der Sloot has said he fears for his life in the Peruvian prison. But regardless of what information the suspect might provide in the Holloway case, it is unlikely he would be brought to this Caribbean island before completing any sentence if convicted in the South American country, Blanken said.

"I think it's out of question because the case in Peru is a very severe case and the Peruvian authorities have said they do not want to do that," Blanken said

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to newone For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by newone View Post
    Thanks to AP news link clearing up any possibility of moving JVDS to Aruba anytime soon

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...tfQOwD9GCLBO00

"Van der Sloot has said he fears for his life in the Peruvian prison. But regardless of what information the suspect might provide in the Holloway case, it is unlikely he would be brought to this Caribbean island before completing any sentence if convicted in the South American country, Blanken said.

"I think it's out of question because the case in Peru is a very severe case and the Peruvian authorities have said they do not want to do that," Blanken said
    Well then, we can pretty much be assured that JVS won't say a word about NH now. If he doesn't get what he wants - forget about it. Just like asking his friend for money -- if you don't send it to me, you're no good to me.

I think that's how he treats everyone in his life.

I'm glad he's staying in Peru, but think we'll be even farther away in knowing what happened to NH

MOO

Mel

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    Well then, we can pretty much be assured that JVS won't say a word about NH now. If he doesn't get what he wants - forget about it. Just like asking his friend for money -- if you don't send it to me, you're no good to me.

I think that's how he treats everyone in his life.

I'm glad he's staying in Peru, but think we'll be even farther away in knowing what happened to NH

MOO

Mel
    Makes you think that the 'best date' of August is a good opening bid for JVDS will give him time to sweat (and watch his back) making him realize that he has more to lose by stalling than the rest of the world does?

JVM stating that JVDS was possibly watching SF win in gambling and targeted her from the beginning, and was planning on robbing her.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KR2tonenow For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KR2tonenow View Post
    JVM stating that JVDS was possibly watching SF win in gambling and targeted her from the beginning, and was planning on robbing her.
    Good evening! I think most of us figured that out right away! I missed the part of her show tonight when she talked about Joran ~ anything more on the "number" (which isn't a number) by the door? MOO
    Rest in Peace

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    Good evening! I think most of us figured that out right away! I missed the part of her show tonight when she talked about Joran ~ anything more on the "number" (which isn't a number) by the door? MOO
    Sorry, I was too busy making burger's....but that was jist of what I was able to get.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KR2tonenow For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    Good evening to you, Panthera. What the caller referred to as the number "5" to the right of VDS's hotel room, I saw as the letter "S". I guess it's all in the the eye of the beholder.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
    Good evening to you, Panthera. What the caller referred to as the number "5" to the right of VDS's hotel room, I saw as the letter "S". I guess it's all in the the eye of the beholder.
    I also saw the letter "S" and assumed it meant "South". Per usual, people trying to read more into the story as opposed to KISSing the story. IMHO, the truth is RARELY stranger than fiction.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to krowdkat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by krowdkat View Post
    I also saw the letter "S" and assumed it meant "South". Per usual, people trying to read more into the story as opposed to KISSing the story. IMHO, the truth is RARELY stranger than fiction.
    I interpreted it, along with the other sign that has an arrow on it, to be a directional sign either pointing to a stairway or exit. MOO
    Rest in Peace

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post
    I'm curious as to where you're getting the reports about his family stating that Joran was perfectly normal and then wasn't, had hallucinations and was taking Lithium?
    This was a discussion about Cody Dewayne Mitten, not JVS. JVS is definitely not schizo.

That reminds me, of another Texas case, Kerry Max Cook (who wrote "Chasing Justice") & who got the death penalty 3 times I think? Been a while since I read the book, but Kerry's brother's name was Doyle Wayne (who also went to prison & was murdered after he got out in a bar fight as I recall).

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cottages For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cottages View Post
    This was a discussion about Cody Dewayne Mitten, not JVS. JVS is definitely not schizo.

That reminds me, of another Texas case, Kerry Max Cook (who wrote "Chasing Justice") & who got the death penalty 3 times I think? Been a while since I read the book, but Kerry's brother's name was Doyle Wayne (who also went to prison & was murdered after he got out in a bar fight as I recall).
    Oh thank you. I was thinking how could I have missed this?

Either that or another attempt from left field to set up a mental illness defense (which would have troubled me as I appreciate your posts).

This was a discussion about Cody Dewayne Mitten, not JVS....That reminds me, of another Texas case, Kerry Max Cook...Kerry's brother's name was Doyle Wayne....
    Oh thank you. I was thinking how could I have missed this? Either that or another attempt from left field to set up a mental illness defense (which would have troubled me as I appreciate your posts).
    No, thank you! Apparently we are onto something here (the crime solvers that we are):

http://www.newsoftheweird.com/wayne.html

Heeeyyyyyy, come to think of it, didn't JVS say on one of his "MyFace" pages that Lil' Wayne was one of his favorite music artists? Man, we are sooooooo onto somethin' really big here

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cottages For This Useful Post:

No, thank you! Apparently we are onto something here (the crime solvers that we are):

Heeeyyyyyy, come to think of it, didn't JVS say on one of his "MyFace" pages that Lil' Wayne was one of his favorite music artists? Man, we are sooooooo onto somethin' really big here
    I have a FaceBook acct & it automatically put Lil Wayne as music I like. Never in my almost 40 years have I listened to Lil Wayne. I'd believe it if he typed it out, but if it was part of his profile, probably not.
    Wait, did I just say "I'd believe it" to anything he said, even if typed

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tripleC For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tripleC View Post
    I have a FaceBook acct & it automatically put Lil Wayne as music I like. Never in my almost 40 years have I listened to Lil Wayne. I'd believe it if he typed it out, but if it was part of his profile, probably not.
    Now that is weird...my account has not added anything to mine....strange..I added the music I liked myself.
    Here.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nana46 For This Useful Post:

Why does the FB put the music you supposedly like? That's weird.
    In other words FB, "Don't put words on my page!"

I have a FaceBook acct & it automatically put Lil Wayne as music I like.
    Oh nooo! And I thought we were really on to somethin'. Shooooot!

[This was typed in the voice of the GEICO pothole commercial]:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-5gI9KjVfw[/ame]

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cottages For This Useful Post:

Wow, that's really something. I have no idea why I did this but I counted 221 names, 55 of them from Texas! Second runner up Virginia with 18.

36 states are represented, along with Canada(3), Australia(2), Mexico, England and New Zealand(1 each).

In case anybody is wondering, these statistics refer to murderers with the middle name of 'Wayne'.

Now onto first names (kidding)!

Wow, that's really something. I have no idea why I did this but I counted 221 names, 55 of them from Texas!
    ...and that doesn't even include the Texas Dewayes! It's got all the same letters (never mind the couple of extra), so clearly these count! Yea! Wait. That's NOT good. I live in Texas.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cottages For This Useful Post:

This is what the Washington Post stated back on June 9, 2010

Video from hotel security cameras shows the two entering Van der Sloot's hotel room together at 5 a.m. that Saturday and Van der Sloot leaving alone four hours later with his bags.

Police say Van der Sloot also left the hotel briefly at 8:10 a.m. and returned with two cups of coffee and bread purchased across the street at a supermarket.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...060804853.html
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

i dont think that he got coffee..i am aware everyone was reporting that he did. but that was in the first flush of news reports.

it WAS part of his "story" but he is a liar. he made up his story while trying to get away,(he had plenty of time and his story was right out of a lawyers sons handbook) and the coffee and the computer were part of it.

none of it true. i'll change my mind when I see the "coffee video" but I don't think that is going to happen.
    IF I PUT IT HERE ITS MY OPINION. apparently i have no idea when i need to say that in a post, so this should cover it....IN MY OPINION anyways,

welcome to the gates of hell JVDS.

Jose Baez: “I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, ‘Now, I understand. That explains it.’”

Jose Baez to da judge :

".....that type of testing is unique. we requested that they be allowed to test items and that of course was objected to by the state and and uh the state uh granted or sustained their objection, denied our opportunity to have him test these items due to a very specialized field, subfield, of dna that he is one of the pioneers of uh in the alternative of we were granted the ability to test certain items by an outside lab...."

39. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to costalpilot For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by costalpilot View Post
    i dont think that he got coffee..i am aware everyone was reporting that he did. but that was in the first flush of news reports.

it WAS part of his "story" but he is a liar. he made up his story while trying to get away,(he had plenty of time and his story was right out of a lawyers sons handbook) and the coffee and the computer were part of it.

none of it true. i'll change my mind when I see the "coffee video" but I don't think that is going to happen.
    Yes, I agree and I do need to see more of the video.
    Joran had smoked a joint and taken amphetimines. He seems quite confused
    as to what to do next.

It appears to me that he's taking old coffee cups out with him. The way he's holding them appears they are empty. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    Yes, I agree and I do need to see more of the video.
    Joran had smoked a joint and taken amphetimines. He seems quite confused
    as to what to do next.

It appears to me that he's taking old coffee cups out with him. The way he's holding them appears they are empty. JMO.
    Joran says he smoked a joint and took speed... his drug test showed neither.

42. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to impatientredhead For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    Joran says he smoked a joint and took speed... his drug test showed neither.
    It was days after that before he was tested. It's been discussed that it was out of his system by then. I don't know enough about that stuff to know whether that's true or not, though.

44. The Following User Says Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast